Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

8 Laws Of Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Laws Of Attraction (727 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / 12 Laws Of Karma! (photos) / Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Laws Of Attraction by zadok60: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hi guys,I am going to be sharing with you the laws of attraction that builds a better relationship.Many guys today don't know when and how to approach a lady and some are scared to,having the thought of rejection in mind.I believe with these laws you would learn something.

THE LAWS...
1.Love and Celebrate yourself
If you don't love ans celebrate yourself,it will be difficult for others to do so because you will be sending out negative signals.Nobody likes to stay around gloomy people and it makes you unattractive.

2.Develop a strong confidence
Confidence is attractive and contagious and when people see you as a confident person,it shows you are a secure person and shows a strong and attractive personality.

3.Show Love to Others.
The universal law of sowing and reaping comes to work here because what you sow is what you reap.When you show love to others,you become a lovable person and it makes you attractive.

4.Develop and Package Yourself Well.
People see you before they hear you,and the way you dress determines the way you will be addressed.Spend time grooming and packaging yourself to make sure your appearance is attractive and not repelling.You don't have a second chance to give a first impression.

5.Work on your Communication Skills.
The way you concentrate can either attract people to you or put people off,so you need to work on your communication skill as a major key to attraction.

6.Excel and Flourish in your Career.
Success has many fathers,but failure is an orphan,and success attracts,so doing well in your career and whatever you do makes you attractive.Nobody will like to hang out with anyone that is more associated with failure than success.

7.Develop a Calm,Peaceful and Joyful Personality.
Life is too short to spend with troublesome people,so to be attractive to people,you NEED to consciously develop an attractive personality.Peace and joy is attractive to any normal person.

8.Be a God-centered Person In All You Do.
The God factor cannot be overlooked in any aspect of life including attraction.When you are a God-centered person,the facour of God clothes you and make you attract the right kind of people into your life..

The journey has been exciting so far and I do hope you are learning something new. smiley

Originally written by: Zadok El nino Amos
Re: 8 Laws Of Attraction by adorablevic: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Heard all dis like a thousand nd one time undecided
Re: 8 Laws Of Attraction by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Noted
Re: 8 Laws Of Attraction by hottest111: 12:27am On Dec 23, 2015
5 n 2 is d most important
Re: 8 Laws Of Attraction by Pennah(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2015
hottest111:
5 n 2 is d most important
u b man u need dem

but ladies no deciev ur self, u also need 5 lyk Nigeria need fuel

I no fit shout

(1) (Reply)

Can U Buy Condom In A Hold Up? / Alert Warning:- Sexualisation Of Childern / Guys Surprise Your Girlfriend This Valentine...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.