Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. (17982 Views)

Believe Me, It Will Cost You Less Than #90,000 To ROOF Your Next Building / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / Let Us Design Your Next Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga... Please if possible may be you can post a finished house showing us the way wiring and plumbing was done...
I will surely appreciate that... this is a very good alternatives...

Hajji M.

Thank you sir!

We have been doing surface plumbing and wiring mostly before now. We are advancing and growing. There is a machine that that can allow us make hollow bricks for the plumbing and wiring sections... Which we soon hope to get.

However in the interim.... The white space close to the edge of dis building above is a duct for plumbing pipes.

For the wiring we can do conduit if you will have the interior plastered....
How we do it... There is a cutting machine used by tilers... It can be used to cut the bricks and seal it up with mortar before plastering, the pipes would before then had been passed through concrete works...
If on the other hand client wants to maintain a red brick interior (not plastered) we can only do surface wiring but neatly done with cable trunks.

For images of such on completed buildings, we are starting a project ending of next month or early April by God's grace... I will put the pictures of everything from scratch to finish here...
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by mufutau55(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Godspikin:

Thank you sir!

We have been doing surface plumbing and wiring mostly before now. We are advancing and growing. There is a machine that that can allow us make hollow bricks for the plumbing and wiring sections... Which we soon hope to get.

However in the interim.... The white space close to the edge of dis building above is a duct for plumbing pipes.

How we do it... There is a cutting machine used by tilers... It can be used to cut the bricks and seal it up with mortar before plastering, the pipes would before then had been passed through concrete works...
If on the other hand client wants to maintain a red brick interior (not plastered) we can only do surface wiring but neatly done with cable trunks.

For images of such on completed buildings, we are starting a project ending of next month or early April by God's grace... I will put the pictures of everything from scratch to finish here...

OK. Thank you sir. Very well understood.
Yes I saw the plumbing hide-out on the wall. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
mufutau55:

OK. Thank you sir. Very well understood.
Yes I saw the plumbing hide-out on the wall. Thanks.

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir. We hope we will be part of your next project.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by mufutau55(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Godspikin:

You are welcome sir. We hope we will be part of your next project.

I hope so in future too. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by olugboroko41: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
I will need your phone number and Email, can you supply. Mine is finemco@yahoo.com.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by demovertion: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can get you the machines that will make it much more easier for wiring, plumbing e.tc
Contact us +380957683663 =whatapp
Skype demoheart007
John
We deal with Ukraine products
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by demovertion: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Big up Godspikin!
My dream of somebody to start such initiative like yours is a dream come tru.
Guys you can jump in with good products from us.
GOD bless
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by stanley000: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
lastpage:

You seem to think you are in a "seller's market" where you enjoy some kind of monopoly and can call the shots?
There are sellers of building products like iron, Cement, Sand, Blocks, Wood, Roofing sheets, Paints, e.t.c. who know how the market works and how "being openly transparent" with product price, initiates and motivates "sales".
...and their sales figure accrued from Nairaland, has proved them right

What the person was asking for is not even an exact price.... just an ESTIMATE! Which means a plus or minus Y% is involved. The final figure is what needs to be discussed privately but even then, a whole house has been built and every Kobo spent stated and explained here!
Go and ask Builders like @Spyder, what transparency in business means

And as l am reading this, l am also thinking and wondering if it is "cost effective" for me to actually use Red Bricks for a part (not all) of a building l am doing, for aesthetic reasons but l feel if l get the information right now, l can do a little "calculation" without all the stress (including safety & Security) of sending my house plans to someone l dont know from Adam (No pun/disrespect intended).... just to make a simple decision l can adequately make, without such risks!

Your example of G-Wagon Vs. RX350 is completely irrelevant and more like comparing "Apples and Oranges"
Some major decisions (like building your home) is not all about ostentation or "throwing money" at anything available.
One of the problems with Nigerians that are "rich" (mostly half educated, stinkingly rich political/civil servant appointees with access to filthy lucre or those we call "money-miss-road" grin ) ....is that they think "burning money" makes then stand out while all it does is sooth and massage their inflated ego!

Rich people who worked assiduously for their money, ALWAYS MIND EVERY PENNY THEY SPEND and for them, every expense is an economic decision............. not just an ego trip! Reason being that they know their are ten better things, including charity, to do with the money moreso, they know that such "artificial and ostentatious things" DONT DEFINE WHO THEY ARE or their PERSONALITY.
The "very rich' actually dont like to be noticed at all. Go and figure it out.

Anyway, your "business model" is your decision and prerogative, l can only wish you Goodluck
but l definitely wont be sending my house plans to anyone, except as an absolute necessity ....... and that would be after our discussion has actually reached an advanced stage and l have made the "preliminary decisions".

Merry Xmas and happy New Year in advance

Lastpage!
there you go again!
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by stanley000: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Godspikin:

Thank you for your contribution. While not trying to defend my position about whatever I wrote. I gave that example because he expressed doubts for what other people will do and I tried to point out it all boils down to personal preference. I have been long enough on nairaland to know what some guys can do with someone else's thread.
Honestly there's no biggie in telling him the costs. I only prefer to deal with genuinely interested people alone. I believe any genuinely interested person will add me and ask whatever questions he or she wants to ask. I only ask the man to contact me, I never said he MUST send his plan.
you answered him wisely,let him keep running his mouth like he always does on other ppls thread,nemesis will catch up with him soon enough
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
pls how many bricks will i use if i want to construct 2 rooms with each toilets with a big pen house in which its foundation will be constructed with 2 coach block till lintel stage?and pls state the cost also am planning to use brick in my upcoming project.pls need ur reply here thanks.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls how many bricks will i use if i want to construct 2 rooms with each toilets with a big pen house in which its foundation will be constructed with 2 coach block till lintel stage?and pls state the cost also am planning to use brick in my upcoming project.pls need ur reply here thanks.

Kindly send me the plan
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Low cost, affordable, cheap, environmentally friendly housing solutions.

Call 07039027418.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by BiggyBamBam: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Dexmars:
Another question what happens to electrical and mechanical.

Conduit wiring, plumbing...etc

Please Mr. Godspikin, can you post how many blocks/cost needed to build two 700SF Space with a small Toilet en-suite for each. Its like an office space
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by BiggyBamBam: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Godspikin:
Roofing Ongoing... Will show the roofed building as soon as it has been completed!

I LOVE THIS JOB!
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by BiggyBamBam: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Godspikin:
Low cost, affordable, cheap, environmentally friendly housing solutions.

Call 07039027418.

Please Mr. Godspikin, can you post how many blocks/cost needed to build two 700SF Space with a small Toilet en-suite for each. Its like an office space
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by dapseydo: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
A standard block could take on 150x200x400mm and
A brick could take on100x100x200mm.

For a residential three(3) bedroom house to be built on a 50x100 plot of land.
This means that you should expect the walling to take about 340 square metres for such a house.
So, generally, you need about
48 bricks per square metre for brick walling and
12 blocks per square metre for block walling.

i got this online
You can get any info from the internet and people will give you free consultation to get your business
please no sweat

Am a MEDICAL Dr By profession But Technologies fascinate me (ICT, Engineering, Inventions and Solutions are my interest and forte)

ill be ready to help you do research and you take it from there if you are too busy

NO NEED TO SWEAT IT

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by laudate: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Godspikin:
Thank you sir!

Hi Godspikin, this picture is a lovely one showing a well-constructed house made from laterite bricks, in my view. Please can you post pictures of the project you mentioned up here, so we can see how you did the duct for the plumbing pipes and conduit wiring? Thanks a lot! cheesy
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by swagifted(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2017
lastpage:

You seem to think you are in a "seller's market" where you enjoy some kind of monopoly and can call the shots?
There are sellers of building products like iron, Cement, Sand, Blocks, Wood, Roofing sheets, Paints, e.t.c. who know how the market works and how "being openly transparent" with product price, initiates and motivates "sales".
...and their sales figure accrued from Nairaland, has proved them right

What the person was asking for is not even an exact price.... just an ESTIMATE! Which means a plus or minus Y% is involved. The final figure is what needs to be discussed privately but even then, a whole house has been built and every Kobo spent stated and explained here!
Go and ask Builders like @Spyder, what transparency in business means

And as l am reading this, l am also thinking and wondering if it is "cost effective" for me to actually use Red Bricks for a part (not all) of a building l am doing, for aesthetic reasons but l feel if l get the information right now, l can do a little "calculation" without all the stress (including safety & Security) of sending my house plans to someone l dont know from Adam (No pun/disrespect intended).... just to make a simple decision l can adequately make, without such risks!

Your example of G-Wagon Vs. RX350 is completely irrelevant and more like comparing "Apples and Oranges"
Some major decisions (like building your home) is not all about ostentation or "throwing money" at anything available.
One of the problems with Nigerians that are "rich" (mostly half educated, stinkingly rich political/civil servant appointees with access to filthy lucre or those we call "money-miss-road" grin ) ....is that they think "burning money" makes then stand out while all it does is sooth and massage their inflated ego!

Rich people who worked assiduously for their money, ALWAYS MIND EVERY PENNY THEY SPEND and for them, every expense is an economic decision............. not just an ego trip! Reason being that they know their are ten better things, including charity, to do with the money moreso, they know that such "artificial and ostentatious things" DONT DEFINE WHO THEY ARE or their PERSONALITY.
The "very rich' actually dont like to be noticed at all. Go and figure it out.

Anyway, your "business model" is your decision and prerogative, l can only wish you Goodluck
but l definitely wont be sending my house plans to anyone, except as an absolute necessity ....... and that would be after our discussion has actually reached an advanced stage and l have made the "preliminary decisions".

Merry Xmas and happy New Year in advance

Lastpage!
omo guy, thanks for this, just to drop some statistics hard for some people o.
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga... Please if possible may be you can post a finished house showing us the way wiring and plumbing was done...
I will surely appreciate that... this is a very good alternatives...

Hajji M.

For answers to the concerns above, Pls Check this out Sir....

https://www.nairaland.com/3677261/ongoing-massive-red-brick-construction#54501488
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2017
olugboroko41:
I will need your phone number and Email, can you supply. Mine is finemco@yahoo.com.

Yes, we can
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2017
keep the update going
Godspikin:

Yes, we can
Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by MrRitchie: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Hello I have a 2bdrm without dining, and just two toilets with a total size of 141fts, how much is the total cost for this, attached is a photo of d plan

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Diana78: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2017
The best place to buy bricks is at LImult.com – they are the no 1 company in Nigeria for selling products made of clay especially bricks.

Visit www.limult.com to check their prices and mode of delivery.

Minimum order quantity is 4000 pieces of bricks.
Visit http://limult.com/product/buy-high-quality-local-burnt-bricks-l230-h125-w100-bulk-building/ to buy the burnt bricks.

Bricks are the oldest and strongest means to build a house. The strongest houses in the world even till today were made of bricks and they are still standing.

It is very advisable to build with bricks because it is cheaper and stronger.

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Diana78: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2017
stanley000:
there you go again!

The best place to buy bricks is at LImult.com – they are the no 1 company in Nigeria for selling products made of clay especially bricks.

Visit http://limult.com/product/buy-high-quality-local-burnt-bricks-l230-h125-w100-bulk-building/ to buy the burnt bricks.

Bricks are the oldest and strongest means to build a house. The strongest houses in the world even till today were made of bricks and they are still standing.

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Diana78: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2017
Tequilah:
Where can these red bricks be bought in Lagos? And what are their prices per block?? sad

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Diana78: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by GistFullGround: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Godspikin:
Thank you sir!

Whats the cost of 5000 Blocks?
Can you ship to Afuze, Owan East Local Government Area, Edo State?
Why is your website not functioning?
I need to see some pictures![b]

Re: This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. by Godspikin: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2020
GistFullGround:

Whats the cost of 5000 Blocks?
Can you ship to Afuze, Owan East Local Government Area, Edo State?
Why is your website not functioning?
I need to see some pictures![b]

https:///2347039027418

Talk to us on WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VATICAN GARDEN ESTATE ENUGU, BY CENTENARY. JUST BUY AND BUILD! / Top 5 Five Factors To Put Into Consideration When Renting A House In Lagos ! / House Currently Burning In Elere, Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.