Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' (40140 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Ijaya123: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
A lot of people will definitely not read the story before commenting, thereby jumping into erroneous conclusion, especially the Wailers.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by kings09(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2015
U ddnt read d contents. Na ur type bloggers de tk chop market. Read well nxt time b4 u make comments
Destined2win:
Buhari is just turning leadership into a joke

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Mubz(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
....and Nairaland & Seun put a misleading topic on the front page. WOW!!.....
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by GenOrumov: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
okiezman:

Why attack the op? Is he the writer?
For your info, the op or moderator has changed the thread's title after realizing his comprehension skill truly needs an upgrade.

I can't recollect but this was almost what the op captioned the title as " Pat Utomi blasts PMB. Says he's a joke.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Okaka27(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari is a bigger Joke!!!

Don't know why it took people this long to realise..
grow up
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by kings09(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Dis is truly misleading n can pitch d prof against d govt. Bloggers shld weigh d effect of their headlines b4 posting dem.
Mubz:
....and Nairaland & Seun put a misleading topic on the front page. WOW!!.....
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by kings09(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2015
The Constitution makes it an impeachable office for a sitting President to neglect refuse fail and or omit to faithfully implement the budget. Overtime The Legislature has failed abysmally in putting that provision to work hence the resultant perception of the budget as a "joke" a la Prof Utomi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by joetins(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2015
there is no need preempting what most come to pass, proff. pat wait and see
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by ajigin: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
THE OP DON'T KNOW THAT PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE READ THIS NEWS SOMEWHERE? WHY TWIST THE NEWS TO 2016 BUDGET?WHAT PROF SAYS WAS BUDGET PROCESS IN NIGERIA NOT 2016 BUDGET.CHECK THE REAL NEWS IN THECABLE.NG THEY FIRST BROKE THE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:
This article's title is misleading.

The prof made his comments before PMB even presented the budget, and all he "slammed" was the entire historical budgeting process and implementation in Nigeria, not PMB's budget.

Sensationalist OP.
Wa gbayi, who ever the moderator is please read through twice, and the op open ya eyez.
If say na good info them won't push it to fp na all this Yoruba Yoruba. What a misleading piece of information.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
braine:

The topic you're writing on is invalid. You just typed a whole lot of nonsense.

How?
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by okiezman(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
GenOrumov:

For your info, the op or moderator has changed the thread's title after realizing his comprehension skill truly needs an upgrade.

I can't recollect but this was almost what the op captioned the title as " Pat Utomi blasts PMB. Says he's a joke.

Ok now I understand
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by olawaleqaasim(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

The prof made his comments before PMB even presented the budget, and all he "slammed" was the entire historical budgeting process and implementation in Nigeria, not PMB's budget.

Sensationalist OP.
Exactly
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Remii(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
fasho01:
Glad this is coming from an APC chieftain. Its not about trying to appeal to the emotions of the masses but about the feasibility and long term effect of such a proposed budget. Sadly majority of us are just interested in things working, not minding if the process to make it work is the right step in the right direction.
read before commenting. he refer to budget process not 2016 budget, he made comment before PMB announced the budget. OP is mischievous imo

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by donveekings: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
chinchum:
The Budget is truly a budget of change. History of 43 years was made.

For the first time since 1972, the projected revenue from oil is less than the revenue projected from non oil related receipts
From borrowing you mean?
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by SweetSoup(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Misleading title from failed agent as always.. He said all this before the budget was presented, has he said anything or condemned the budget after the it was presented?
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by dabossman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Sensationalist OP.

The minute I read that the interview was before the budget presentation, I just knew the OP was being mischievous. Some days on Nairaland you just wonder. Must we politicize every issue? PDP, APC, GEJ, PMB, blah, blah, blah.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by MWTH(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
yapapa:
we don hear...see his name sef " Utomi" abi "Atomic".
bros your name is d joke I see here o sir wailing wailer.
Children like you will not see what his comments about the budget is.
You end up screaming "wailing wailers" all the time.

Trqnsform bro.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by yapapa: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
MWTH:
Children like you will not see what his comments about the budget is. You end up screaming "wailing wailers" all the time.
Trqnsform bro.
ohk ekpa I don hear u
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by mideactive: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bro,I'm confused I can't find whr he called d budget a joke.PDP @ work

WaffenSS:

Sensationalist OP.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by ajebuter(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
yapapa:
we don hear...see his name sef " Utomi" abi "Atomic".
bros your name is d joke I see here o sir wailing wailer.

So, because the man expressed his opinion, he is a 'wailer'?

By the time the truth dawn on you

You will 'wail' louder than Professor Utomi
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Kagarko(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Everyone should remain calm until September/October 2016 if the major aspect of the budget are not met then you can start wailing.

I want to believe those that work on the budget are no fools.

The president is equally not ignorant of the non performance of the previous budgets and its deficits.

Any way ....
I would‘nt want to call Pat a wailer or ignorant.

APC!!!

PMB!!!

Channnngeeeeeeee.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by ALISMILE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
The op is clearly a crying, sinking and desperate wailer! Utomi, in this very post, didn't criticise this very budget! He only criticise govt attitude and its non commitment to budget process and follow up! Until u wailers begin to criticise buhari witout bias only then will I begin to take u serious!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by ALISMILE(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am saying this for second time that NL are either too dull or ve massive comprehension problem! They re soooooo lazy to read a post b4 rushing to comment! If NL took d pain to read the post rather than insult Utomi, who didn't criticise this govt in his speech, they wud ve turned on d ops for his misleading heading! Too many illiterates evrywhere in Nig!
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
fasho01:
Glad this is coming from an APC chieftain. Its not about trying to appeal to the emotions of the masses but about the feasibility and long term effect of such a proposed budget. Sadly majority of us are just interested in things working, not minding if the process to make it work is the right step in the right direction.
Can't you read and comprehend?.....na wa o
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Leader ship is a problem here in naija, people have been saying this for the last 35yrs what is the way forward, he should stop stating the obvious.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by mohitchauhan(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
testing mohit
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by mohitchauhan(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
mohitchauhan:
testing mohit
mohit
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by teslimtitilope: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Can you imagine that kind of a derogatory statement. Pat Utomi is just a pessimist for all I care. Someone of his age should be more refined in his thoughts. anyway he is free to his opinions. But I know all haters of Buhari will appreciate God for giving us Buhari. This is a robust and promising Budget and not a JOKE. MUMU....
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by yapapa: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
ajebuter:

So, because the man expressed his opinion, he is a 'wailer'?

By the time the truth dawn on you

You will 'wail' louder than Professor Utomi
there won't be no reason for us to see any form of hardship dis coming year by Gods grace...
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Gbengais(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
tafrica:

Why did you insult this man that made a logical comment with fact. Don't come on social media to spit tantrum, it may backfire on you.
Make your counter-point and go.

If you call that a logical comment then I can fully say you're an oaf and a full bloody ekpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo / Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.