Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season (2399 Views)

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / Need For Change In Pet Section especially Dog breeders / Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by arcbay(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
First, im grateful to God for the year 2015. The same (we) that started 2015 ended it. His name be praised.

Im wishing all petlanders merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

People like smileysmiles. ..whom I worked with this year. A very bright and brilliant dog lover. Someone I could always talk to. I really appreciate you in my life this 2015.

The nk9g House...knyte, blasiangurl85, codeinejunkie, arcbay, smileysmiles, tylerdan, chucky234. It was really nice working with each and every one of you this year...looking foward to a better next year.

Magpies...met you oncenor twice. A guy with a really strong personality. Peoples talk dont get to him. He started from the bottom, got better. Kudos to you.

Oluomoadebayo...my good friend. How are those malis doing? Keep the good work brov

Princepitbull...my brother from another mother. I cant thank you enough for a lovely 2015 journey we had.

Not forgetting my sweetheart trishap...I miss you baby. Merry xmas.

Blasiangurl85. ...mama rian....mama shadow...mama nina aka chiby aka babydog. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate.

To all my clients who got a dog and pet needs from me...I say thank you all too. Eshay gann.

Bountydog, bobbysaxy, estykaydogs, petfreak, iroyalkennel, seye chariot(cnt remember ur nl moniker), anchor84, barcaboi, xreal, vicdamm, thank you all for the 2015 journey. You all have contributed one way or the other to a better me. For that I appreciate.

Wunmi590....hmmmm....always coming up with reasonable threads. I envy your intelligence. And I know zara is in good hands. God bless you and thank you for being part of my 2015.

I can never forget apitch. My very constructive critic. Youve corrected me in more ways you can ever know. Thank you bro.

To others I didnt remember adding. The listbis just too long. Thank you all.

Thanks brov...I'm so blushing right now

1 Like

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by arcbay(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
knyte:
The year 2015 was a good year as I got to work personally with really good folks frm nairaland pet section and that includes team Nigeriank9group( arcbay, blasiangurl85, prodeegee, chucky234, smileysmiles, didilove, Tyler, honeywealth pethouse, and the list just goes on how am grateful for what we have achieved and what we still strive to achieve. From House of knights we say merry Xmas and a happy new year to all dog lovers out there#pawsup

The dark knight, my wonderful teammate, I sight you in HD...I feel so honoured, thanks brov
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by arcbay(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
wunmi590:
First my profound gratitude goes to the founder of this forum, in person of (Seun Osewa), for giving us this great platform to express and gain more knowledge, and for also creating this pet section.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you merry christmas and a glorious new year in advance.

Further more, I would like to acknowledge prodeegee, who I got inspiration from on how to love pets (dogs), raise and take care of them, you have never brag when it comes to teaching newbies about dog. You are indeed a genius.

I also wish you fun fill merry christmas and success filled new year in advance.

lastly, I would also like to wish people who have inspired me on this section, such as deeptesting, knyte, kuzee, blasiangurl85, chucky234, magpies, kolajoo, mckandre, kolokolobi, arcbay, barcaboi, jado93, eveezy, apitch.

I also say merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

Zara my lovely pet also wish every petlander merry christmas and fun filled new year.

Cc: fynestboi

Always knew I have a family here, but never knew they could be this wonderful. Thanks bro, wishing you all d best

1 Like

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2015
arcbay:

The dark knight, my wonderful teammate, I sight you in HD...I feel so honoured, thanks brov
Me way i go soon tiff ur heartbeat
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2015
smileysmiles:
Merry Christmas to everyone in the pet section;

Prodeegee, Arcbay, Knyte, Blaisiangirl85, tylerdan Chucky234, codeinejunky. My very own people. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you and your fam.Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas

Aww, ife sha remember to bring me one half caste wen coming back. Merry Christmas to u too and a happy new year
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by arcbay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
knyte:

Me way i go soon tiff ur heartbeat

You don kill me niyen...Have u ever seen a man that survives without his heartbeat?
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by wunmi590(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
arcbay:

Always knew I have a family here, but never knew they could be this wonderful. Thanks bro, wishing you all d best

Pleasure bro.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
arcbay:

You don kill me niyen...Have u ever seen a man that survives without his heartbeat?
Oya I don change mind, I no tiff again
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
knyte:

Oya I don change mind, I no tiff again
lol...knyte it's nt stealing. Legally he doesn't have the reciept so it's not his. I'm at your back.
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol...knyte it's nt stealing. Legally he doesn't have the reciept so it's not his. I'm at your back.
Thank u jare, we go do military style for am. Take what's oursours grin
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by barcaboi(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2015
learnt lots from you guys....respect to you all...We gonna move from grace to grace......God bless you
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
knyte:

Thank u jare, we go do military style for am. Take what's oursours grin
nasso jare
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Prodeegee(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
barcaboi:
learnt lots from you guys....respect to you all...We gonna move from grace to grace......God bless you
yoĆ¹ too bro..and amen

1 Like

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by Mckandre(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
wish u all the best and have a prosperous and a glorious one ahead bro cool prodeegee, kuzee and the rest of the crew aint left behind too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
wunmi590:
First my profound gratitude goes to the founder of this forum, in person of (Seun Osewa), for giving us this great platform to express and gain more knowledge, and for also creating this pet section.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you merry christmas and a glorious new year in advance.

Further more, I would like to acknowledge prodeegee, who I got inspiration from on how to love pets (dogs), raise and take care of them, you have never brag when it comes to teaching newbies about dog. You are indeed a genius.

I also wish you fun fill merry christmas and success filled new year in advance.

lastly, I would also like to wish people who have inspired me on this section, such as deeptesting, knyte, kuzee, blasiangurl85, chucky234, magpies, kolajoo, mckandre, kolokolobi, arcbay, barcaboi, jado93, eveezy, apitch.

I also say merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

Zara my lovely pet also wish every petlander merry christmas and fun filled new year.

Cc: fynestboi
My personal person.....
Happy New Year and a better Pet Section in 2016
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
knyte:
The year 2015 was a good year as I got to work personally with really good folks frm nairaland pet section and that includes team Nigeriank9group( arcbay, blasiangurl85, prodeegee, chucky234, smileysmiles, didilove, Tyler, honeywealth pethouse, and the list just goes on how am grateful for what we have achieved and what we still strive to achieve. From House of knights we say merry Xmas and a happy new year to all dog lovers out there#pawsup
Knyte of all Knights
Happy New Year.....
Remember my Boerboel sha
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Prodeegee:
First, im grateful to God for the year 2015. The same (we) that started 2015 ended it. His name be praised.

Im wishing all petlanders merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.

People like smileysmiles. ..whom I worked with this year. A very bright and brilliant dog lover. Someone I could always talk to. I really appreciate you in my life this 2015.

The nk9g House...knyte, blasiangurl85, codeinejunkie, arcbay, smileysmiles, tylerdan, chucky234. It was really nice working with each and every one of you this year...looking foward to a better next year.

Magpies...met you oncenor twice. A guy with a really strong personality. Peoples talk dont get to him. He started from the bottom, got better. Kudos to you.

Oluomoadebayo...my good friend. How are those malis doing? Keep the good work brov

Princepitbull...my brother from another mother. I cant thank you enough for a lovely 2015 journey we had.

Not forgetting my sweetheart trishap...I miss you baby. Merry xmas.

Blasiangurl85. ...mama rian....mama shadow...mama nina aka chiby aka babydog. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate.

To all my clients who got a dog and pet needs from me...I say thank you all too. Eshay gann.

Bountydog, bobbysaxy, estykaydogs, petfreak, iroyalkennel, seye chariot(cnt remember ur nl moniker), anchor84, barcaboi, xreal, vicdamm, thank you all for the 2015 journey. You all have contributed one way or the other to a better me. For that I appreciate.

Wunmi590....hmmmm....always coming up with reasonable threads. I envy your intelligence. And I know zara is in good hands. God bless you and thank you for being part of my 2015.

I can never forget apitch. My very constructive critic. Youve corrected me in more ways you can ever know. Thank you bro.

To others I didnt remember adding. The listbis just too long. Thank you all.
Pro the organizer, you're unrivaled bro.

Happy New Year, wish us all a better 2016 and more success stories for the NK9 Group.
You guys are the best
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
smileysmiles:
Merry Christmas to everyone in the pet section;

Prodeegee, Arcbay, Knyte, Blaisiangirl85, tylerdan Chucky234, codeinejunky. My very own people. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you and your fam.Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas

Happy New Year to you my first lady
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
arcbay:

Thanks heartbeat, I sincerely wish u d same
hmmm which heart she dey beat, your own or my own?
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by knyte(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
chucky234:
Knyte of all Knights
Happy New Year.....
Remember my Boerboel sha
Remember my wine grin
Re: Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season by chucky234(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
knyte:
Remember my wine grin
Your wine dey intact

(1) (2) (Reply)

I have changed my mind about selling my dog!!! / My Neighbours Cat Is A Bully, What Should I Do? / Pls Help Me Rate This 2.5 Months Old Female Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.