Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. (2664 Views)

Nigeria Army General, Others Have Been Indicted For Shiites Massacre / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Zaria Shiites Massacre: Who Gave The Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by Oche211(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
The fact that it's the shiites today nd nt u as a christian, sunis, free thinker or traditionist, igbo, yoruba, Niger deltan does nt mean that we should keep quiet.
The monsters that ve done dis, if nt brought to justice, are still out there to justify another massacre from them cos they re being meant to believe that we Nigerians believe dis their cock nd bull story....
U don't allow evil get to ur door step b4 u raise alarm. Fight it while it's still afar of happening to dat man, woman or child.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by Tolatutu: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
For me going on to attack and kill civilians even after the road back issue was over is inexcusable

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by Onyocha: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015

HERE IS THE FULL REPORT BY HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE

https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/12/22/nigeria-army-attack-shia-unjustified
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCcrimes:

armed with what?
Did you watch the video? Go watch the video...
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Onyocha:
To all those saying it is an unfortunate incident but the Shias brought it upon themselves. Please read the below Human Rights Watch report. It is long but a very good and detailed read.

The unfortunate incident is on the road. What took soldiers to attack the house, cemetery and mosque of the Shiites of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria led by Zakzaky? Why did they attack those different and separate locations? It's either this is an overreaction or a preplanned massacre as the report pointed out. In all cases crimes against humanity.

HERE IS THE FULL REPORT BY HUMAN RIGHTS WATCH FROM THEIR OWN WEBSITE

https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/12/22/nigeria-army-attack-shia-unjustified

Question: Why did the Army attack and killed 3 of zakzarky son last year under Jonathan govt?
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
APCHaram:
The fact that the army raided the Shiek's house and went on a 3 day mission mopping up and killing the Shiites in and around Zaria plus the fact that they secretly removed over 300 bodies from the hospital morgue to bury in a mass grave shows that this was premeditated and executed before hand.

And to add injury to salt the useless presidential spokesman refused to comment on this calling it " an army affair".

This country is on the brink of collapse.
Question: Why did the Army attack and killed 3 of zakzarky son and several members last year under Jonathan govt?
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
kissval1388:

geezzz,!!! some army have already shot and killed some people on there prayer ground before the coas convoy came to pass.
they were afraid that d army men will still attack dem.
I have watched d video and if u can hear Hausa very well, u will here brutai telling the protesters DAT dey are safe, DAT nobody will attack den again. but dey refuse cus Nigerian army can't be trusted.
am an Igbo but I can speak Hausa fluently
Question: Why did the Army attack and killed 3 of zakzarky son last year under Jonathan govt?
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by talk2riel: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rich4god:
If you watched that video, you will definately support the army... Did you know how long the officers were begging and pleading with them. Will the god of shiite send all of them to hell if they just give a little passage to the army... something that wont last more than 5min....

I will only blame the army for not scouting the route of the COAS before embarking on the journey. But then, nothing is organized in Nigeria...
In as much as the shiite are wrong will the COAS have done same if it was the sunnis that Block the road for their fridays prayer? You need to see the impunity with which the sunnis treat other road user on fridays all federal roads are blocked in kaduna and no government official deem it right to call them to order.
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by onyengbu: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
SweetSoup:
As painful and regrettable as this sad event is, the simple truth is that the shia brought it upon themselves. If only they had allowed the military pass through in peace, even the US marine would have acted in self defence when confronted like that in a hostile region. May Allah forgive all the dead and bless them with Aljanat Fridaus. Other religious extremist should pls learn from this and always apply common sense when necessary. No matter what eventually happens to the COAS, it will not bring back the dead... Let us always use our head wisely cos nobody can fight for the most high.. #NigeriaNeedPeace
Somebody will bring massacre upon you and people will blame you for it so that other people will learn from it.
You have chosen to draw your judgment from a doctored video by the army which didn't show you the shootings in the mosque nor the demolitions with bulldozers.
In a bid to defend Buhari (even though he is not COAS), you lots have lost your humanity and turn to robots.

I can understand partisan politics but this is the lowest Nigerians can go.
Despicable!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by kissval1388: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
chai people get mind ooo. so because of hatred of ones religion, your hearts have become strong like stone. its bad. condemn dis act now so DAT it won't come to u

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2015
onyengbu:

Somebody will bring massacre upon you and people will blame you for it so that other people will learn from it.
You have chosen to draw your judgment from a doctored video by the army which didn't show you the shootings in the mosque nor the demolitions with bulldozers.
In a bid to defend Buhari (even though he is not COAS), you lots have lost your humanity and turn to robots.

I can understand partisan politics but this is the lowest Nigerians can go.
Despicable!
Was Buhari president when the Army attacked and killed 3 of zakzarky son plus other members of his sect last year? If they are peaceful, why did the Army attack this same shia last year killing three (3) of the sheik's son? Give me answers to this question. You read my post well and all you could comprehend from it is that am supporting Buhari? Was it Buhari who ordered the killing of the Shia? Was it Jonathan that ordered their killing last year? How can a reasonable human confront a Army with cutlass and the likes? What gave them the courage to block an Army convoy from passing through? Doctored video of shai members armed with cutlass, machete, bow and arrow blocking a COAS convoy of heavily armed soldiers from passing through. You Jonathan supporters will never be objective in your criticism because you will always want to attack Buhari, you go and throw stone or block an Army vehicle and come back to tell us your experience. I am a Muslim but i will never support extremism, sects like Al-shabbab, Alqaeda, Boko Haram, Isis and other Islamic extremist are destroying the world and by extension Islam...
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by onyengbu: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2015
SweetSoup:
Was Buhari president when the Army attacked and killed 3 of zakzarky son plus other members of his sect last year? If they are peaceful, why did the Army attack this same shia last year killing three (3) of the sheik's son? Give me answers to this question. You read my post well and all you could comprehend from it is that am supporting Buhari? Was it Buhari who ordered the killing of the Shia? Was it Jonathan that ordered their killing last year? How can a reasonable human confront a Army with cutlass and the likes? What gave them the courage to block an Army convoy from passing through? Doctored video of shai members armed with cutlass, machete, bow and arrow blocking a COAS convoy of heavily armed soldiers from passing through. You Jonathan supporters will never be objective in your criticism because you will always want to attack Buhari, you go and throw stone or block an Army vehicle and come back to tell us your experience. I am a Muslim but i will never support extremism, sects like Al-shabbab, Alqaeda, Boko Haram, Isis and other Islamic extremist are destroying the world and by extension Islam...
They are obviously not peaceful and thats certainly why they were sentenced to summary execution.
The point is that you guys now see everything in the eyes of Buhari/Jonathan. Whether they were killed hundred years ago, killing somebody for not being peaceful is horrible and should be condemned by all.
People including many APC people condemned the army when they killed them last year why not do same now.
You are coyly supporting the NA because you kept mentioning the fact that they confronted the army first. That is self deceit on your part. Its either you condemn the act or you dont.

People threw stones at GEJ's convoy recently and not even a tear gas canister was released. COAS is not God and if anyone challenges his authority, he should do everything BUT kill the person.
Thats a sensible thing to do!
Going back to different locations to murder them, including those who never carried cutlass is pure genocide.

You can keep seeing it as a rowdy bunch getting what they deserved but like I said in my earlier post, it will come to you.
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by SweetSoup(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
onyengbu:

They are obviously not peaceful and thats certainly why they were sentenced to summary execution.
The point is that you guys now see everything in the eyes of Buhari/Jonathan. Whether they were killed hundred years ago, killing somebody for not being peaceful is horrible and should be condemned by all.
People including many APC people condemned the army when they killed them last year why not do same now.
You are coyly supporting the NA because you kept mentioning the fact that they confronted the army first. That is self deceit on your part. Its either you condemn the act or you dont.

People threw stones at GEJ's convoy recently and not even a tear gas canister was released. COAS is not God and if anyone challenges his authority, he should do everything BUT kill the person.
Thats a sensible thing to do!
Going back to different locations to murder them, including those who never carried cutlass is pure genocide.

You can keep seeing it as a rowdy bunch getting what they deserved but like I said in my earlier post, it will come to you.
Mr man whatever you sow, you reap. Saying it will come to me will not change my opinion on this event. If am foolish enough to confront an heavily armed military, whatever happens to me is my own doing. If the Army come into your home UNPROVOKED and murder your entire family, that i will totally condemn. Will the Army go into a church and start killing members and destroying buildings for no reason at all? Abeg apply common sense for this matter, we have a lot of Islamic religious groups in Nigeria e.g Amaddiya, Ansarudeen, Zumuratul Islamiyat, Nasfat and many others, why is it only zakzarky's group that is being attacked by the military? This people terrorise residence in their community with weapons and act as if they are above the laws of the land. Have you even bothered to ask those living around that neighbourhood what they think about this event? Like i said in my earlier post, the event is regrettable but they brought it on themselves. Let them live and practice Islam peacefully like the groups i mentioned above, and they won't have issues with the govt or military.
Re: Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. by onyengbu: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
SweetSoup:
Mr man whatever you sow, you reap. Saying it will come to me will not change my opinion on this event. If am foolish enough to confront an heavily armed military, whatever happens to me is my own doing. If the Army come into your home UNPROVOKED and murder your entire family, that i will totally condemn. Will the Army go into a church and start killing members and destroying buildings for no reason at all? Abeg apply common sense for this matter, we have a lot of Islamic religious groups in Nigeria e.g Amaddiya, Ansarudeen, Zumuratul Islamiyat, Nasfat and many others, why is it only zakzarky's group that is being attacked by the military? This people terrorise residence in their community with weapons and act as if they are above the laws of the land. Have you even bothered to ask those living around that neighbourhood what they think about this event? Like i said in my earlier post, the event is regrettable but they brought it on themselves. Let them live and practice Islam peacefully like the groups i mentioned above, and they won't have issues with the govt or military.
It doesn't have to be you, it could be your relatives or friends or people who you don't even know that will block the military somewhere and surely they will come to your house and do their thing. That's what you get for being around people who are not peaceful, Right?
It shall come to pass as you prayed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Sacred Muslim Site In The World,kaaba,opened For Buhari(photo) / America's Senator Joe Biden Vs Nigeria's Senators / Nigerians Will Suffer If President Buhari Dies – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.