Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (47320 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by babafirst(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
kings09:
They won dasuki award grin grin cheesy
Lol
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

lol, abeg help me ask am which day or month im don sidon watch AIT last

Abi o.

I don't go near that TV station at all.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
MahatmaGhandi:
I am the only one that feels channels t.v is pro APC.
That's not true at all
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by AdeniyiA(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
With all those beautiful chicks sef, i be wan toast one of them..eemmm...Ann Nwaghodoh, but she ran away from my side here in IB, Abeg who get her digits...cool
i just hope Momoh neva connect her wt Abuja guys angry
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jibril659:
what happened to TVC news?
Publicity was what made them to win
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by naptu2: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
jesuloluwa2010:

AIT has bn politicalised and as such,can NEVER win d award.Mitv is too local&unprofessional to come near.Galaxy Tv is way behind and NTA,govt station.Indeed,only two tv stations exist in Nigeria:Channels tv and others

AIT has won it twice (2006 and 2011).
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Stanbeto: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
How dem dey do am? Abi na juju
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Mjshexy(f): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
babafirst:
And 50 years ahead of Silverbird TV.
Hahahah cheesy abi oh

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by maestroferddi: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
SlyCharlie:

dude have u seen TVC graphics and studio arrangement?..
they are top notch! channels doesn't come close.Not taking anything away from channels tho, wen it comes to news they are rhe beat
Come, how old are you?

We are talking of the rating of broadcast stations in terms of professionalism and balance reportage and you are here making noise about a station that sets out to remain a byword of embarrassment as far as objectivity in journalism is concerned.

Must folks like you allow a blind allegiance to APC to becloud your sense of reasoning?
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by steveben7(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
ERONX:
They deserve the accolade most TV stations in Nigeria are shit... especially the likes of NTA, Galaxy, Mitv and so on
. U can say dat again especially dat galaxy no improvement since inception as 4 Mitv I dnt even no if dey stil exit
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
NONSENSE, WAITING DO OUR OWN AIT?

Which yeye AIT??
..Them mention stations,u mention AIT..

Ure one of those GOGE AFRICA viewers abi??...no wonder
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
NORAD:

Abi o.
I don't go near that TV station at all.

Then make una go watch STV and receive #CommonSense 4 ur twitter senator. grin
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by SlyCharlie(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
Come, how old are you?

We are talking of the rating of broadcast stations in terms of professionalism and balance reportage and you are here making noise about a station that sets out to remain a byword of embarrassment as far as objectivity in journalism is concerned.

Must folks like you allow a blind allegiance to APC to becloud your sense of reasoning?
and most fools like u hastily go on to belittle urself after making good points at first!..
Must everything be drawn along party lines, do u know if i even have an interest in politics, ñot to talk of the sham we practice here, so one cannot have a contrary opinion again with out belonging to one party or the other..
its quite a shame!!.
pls this would be the last time u mention me and start insinuating all these rubbish party gibbrish.....
i mean did i even insult u in the first place..
This shows clearly that age doesn't buy maturity..
SMH

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by tuscani: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I no longer see Maupe on Sunrise Daily, is she still in Channels?
wen last did you watch channels, she was away for like two weeks, she came back last thursday
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by maestroferddi: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

thanks bro, it seems you also watch TV, i think TVC is a better all round tv channel than channels.
With all the over-excitement you are obviously displaying here, can you mention two programmes under the TVC stable that have achieved national acclaim and prominence?

Or put another way, which presenter/anchor working at TVC is among the top three in their areas of competence in Nigeria?

Someone hinted at a Yori Folarin. But can Mr Folarin, who went into a meltdown since leaving Channels for TVC, hold a candle to the likes of Gbenga Aruleba of AIT?

TVC ko AVB ni...
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by maestroferddi: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
SlyCharlie:

and most fools like u hastily go on to belittle urself after making good points at first!..
Must everything be drawn along party lines, do u know if i even have an interest in politics, ñot to talk of the sham we practice here, so one cannot have a contrary opinion again with out belonging to one party or the other..
its quite a shame!!.
pls this would be the last time u mention me and start insinuating all these rubbish party gibbrish.....
i mean did i even insult u in the first place..
This shows clearly that age doesn't buy maturity..
SMH
The point being made is that next time asking you stick to what you know.

I wouldn't want to waste my saliva broaching your cowardly attempt at bullshitting.

I will only advise that next time you reflect well before trying to foist senselessness.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by SlyCharlie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
The point being made is that next time asking you stick to what you know.

I wouldn't want to waste my saliva broaching your cowardly attempt at bullshitting.

I will only advise that next time you reflect well before trying to foist senselessness.
......and u think ur being sensible?
oh brother, spare me.
run along now, dimwit

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
emmasege:
You ain't the only one. Channels TV is obviously biased to 'eyes that can see'. To me, channels was and is still the 'official private TV station' of APC just as AIT is PDP's. I'm yet to see a private TV station among the frontline stations that's truly independent.
And channels can be VERY BORING as in boring. AIT is more complete as a station than the overrated channels. Channels is very poor in entertainment & sports.

They support the APC in a very subtle way, the easiest way to see it is to listen to Salaiman Alede .
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by MahatmaGhandi: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ijaya123:

Yes, you are.

No am not.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by mahyowah(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

best comment so far, bro i feel you and i also feel the nigerian youth doesn't really have a voice, if we did and had a good medium that the country would listen to us, we would ask how these awards gets given, criteria and all that, TVC is a channel that delivers and it shows on their crystal clear visuals, watching their studios it would make you love being a Nigerian, i doubt this is fair, i think TVC deserves this aard and have been deserving since the past 3 years.
yea bro, rate them on investigative journalism, exclusive reportage, score them over 10. many times it's online news outlets that break news for us. We don't see pictures from the North, we know not what is happening there. Even CNN, BBC & aljazeera have gone to where our local channels haven't dreamt of going in Nigeria. are other private stations not unbiased?
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Chimourinho(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sound city nko? them dy try sha
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nlevel(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
this award don become birth right for channels.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by arabianights: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2015
finalboss:
undecided boring and local channel
.. endtime channels

Until you own yours, your criticism bears no weight......... and for you to have these number of likes proves our youths have fish brain
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Olammy76(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Channels and Tvc the best station in Nigeria... . Thou I'm #TeamTvc
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Olammy76(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
With all the over-excitement you are obviously displaying here, can you mention two programmes under the TVC stable that have achieved national acclaim and prominence?

Or put another way, which presenter/anchor working at TVC is among the top three in their areas of competence in Nigeria?

Someone hinted at a Yori Folarin. But can Mr Folarin, who went into a meltdown since leaving Channels for TVC, hold a candle to the likes of Gbenga Aruleba of AIT?

TVC ko AVB ni...
What about "Good morning"
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by maestroferddi: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Olammy76:
What about "Good morning"
Do you believe that that programme is better than similar programmes being aired by say Channels, AIT and Silverbird?
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
mahyowah:
yea bro, rate them on investigative journalism, exclusive reportage, score them over 10. many times it's online news outlets that break news for us. We don't see pictures from the North, we know not what is happening there. Even CNN, BBC & aljazeera have gone to where our local channels haven't dreamt of going in Nigeria. are other private stations not unbiased?

bro you just made some crazy strong points, those guys have been going to places ours don't go to and i wonder why, and yes we don't see things from the north, i doubt its because its far tho
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Rapture4real(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Actually we have only one TV station with international standard-Channels TV
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by YYAlhajey: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2015
AIT to learn professionalism from Channels joor
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by GLOBALINF: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Anyway it's because some of their staffs studied in cyprus. You too can

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Olammy76(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
Do you believe that that programme is better than similar programmes being aired by say Channels, AIT and Silverbird?
dnt mentioned Ait they are the most fucking TV station in Nigeria.... I.E kaakaki... Go and listen to the programme then u will know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Honestly channels is over rated. Tvc beats channels hands down in everything. Really! really! Tvc reports better. They rely less on already .made people unlike channels. You will wonder how they really are creating jobs. Even BBC gives a balance in all these when recruiting. They do get already made people and still get freshers who are intelligent. I hate it when an organization relies totally on already made people "only" at least mix them up. There are freshets who are very, very intelligent, need very less training and can deliver if not better than this so-called already made professionals. My two cents though.
Its been long I watched channels self mtcheeeews. Tvc rocks IMO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage / 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.