Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) (47383 Views)

Chad Boswick: Hermes, Toyin Lawani Dragged For Misspelling Black Panther Actor / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by simaoooo: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Watch the viral video as Tiannah consults the Iya Osun for Laycon to win the 2020 BBNaija reality show

We didn’t leave osogbo without letting mama Osun pray for @itslaycon , I think I will be extremely hurt ,if they play funny games with Our fierce nation tomorrow ���
Everything is now in the hands of God. We will not fail in Jesus name �
Let’s all wish him luck and light ������
#kingofAllQueens�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnLhIRhzIX/?igshid=12rxruoacatkn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-Cgivh2PA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Clout

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by timbuk2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
please do well and include Buhari's name...abeg....

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Brendaniel: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
THIS IS NOT A TOPIC OF MY INTEREST, SO I WILL SIMPLY TELL YOU READING THIS TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST IF YOU HAVEN'T...

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Praying for money that was already won since 4 weeks ago ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Another one?!
The height of it.

And this below.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Emmyreal4(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient

All for the cam undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Even inanimate objects will want to tap relevance from Laycon.

By the way, save your vainglorious prayer for it's written in the stars that Laycon will leave the Big Brother house with the coveted prize.

Rather, pray to Ifa for RELEVANCE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Le2money(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dis lady Cha want to register her name too..... Today is Sunday, u can't take his name to Church but instead reverse was d case .... Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Spaxon(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
LEICESTER CITY JUST BEAT MAN CITY 5 GOALS TO TWO

Isn't that worth talking about

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by NairaLEARN: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
I have nothing to say..
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by recievesense: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
clout
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
We didn’t leave osogbo without letting mama Osun pray for @itslaycon , I think I will be extremely hurt ,if they play funny games with Our fierce nation tomorrow ���
Everything is now in the hands of God. We will not fail in Jesus name �
Let’s all wish him luck and light ������
#kingofAllQueens�

The way we abuse the name of God in this nation tire me. Jesus should help Laycon win BBNaija!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
The love wey dem dey shower ontop dx Laycon of a guy no be here.. Everybody wey dey my street dey root for the guy....I wish him all the best

Within the next 24hrs the show will be over and some Nigerians will bounce back to the real matters on ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by egojeny1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Madness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Donselekta(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
simaoooo:
Watch the viral video as Tiannah consults the Iya Osun for Laycon to win the 2020 BBNaija reality show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnLhIRhzIX/?igshid=12rxruoacatkn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-Cgivh2PA
This is really getting serious o
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by ademidedavid(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why all this for God's sake, if you are this despite for someone you don't even know from Adam I can't just imagine how many ile Osun and ile babalowo you would have visited for your own matter......you just showed the world what you do behind the scene

I STAND WITH LAYCON

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by biggerboyc(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
All this is just Over do. Somebody wey Don win since the first week of the show. His votes all through the nomination should confirm that, not one woman taking someone's name to Iya osun. Well since its for good no problem but this is just waste of time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by mattmogan88: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by ainas247: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
cry How we take get here... cry cry

meanwhile, rank your business to Google
page 1 guaranteed, chat up now
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
The whole thing is becoming childish undecided.

But, Laycon for the win cool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
Clout

100%

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is serious.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by ElvisPresley(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
No wonder Nigerian politicians take us for a ride.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Openbusiness: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Hoojay(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol

Laycon all the way!

Guys oya come and buy what I'm selling o kiss

I don't want to loud it, but smart dudes can relate kiss
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked...this is serious...
Nairalande's rushing to book space.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by sorsor(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.