Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O (1967 Views)

Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi grin
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
The question is would you rather come to the crusade and receive sense https://www.nairaland.com/2819082/romance-crusade-presents-every-stupiditie
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
We all know the answer na. undecided
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by donTbone(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Sicksters... Oya cum an lie oooooo
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Spanner4(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okay, where are all my Crushes in Nairaland?
Ladies in the house come and answer o
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by misspicy(f): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
okay me i don't like lying so amma say the truth and nothing but the truth grin

a poor man's one and only in my former life cheesygringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwskwakwkwakwakwakwa
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:
okay me i don't like lying so amma say the truth and nothing but the truth grin

grin

a poor man's one and only in my former life cheesygringrin

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwskwakwkwakwakwakwa
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
God punish poverty, i will use the rich man's wealth to stand the poor one and only grin
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
God punish poverty, i will use the rich man's wealth to stand the poor one and only grin
I'm not a lady but I know that's not how things work in ladies world grin easier said than done sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
I'm not a lady but I know that's not how things work in ladies world grin easier said than done sha smiley
trust me cool
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Poor man one nd only

M very very emotional no time for heated love
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Emac34: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:
Poor man one nd only

M very very emotional no time for heated love
If only u could keep to ur words
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emac34:

If only u could keep to ur words

Yes i do keep my words

But change if i want to
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Emac34: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

Yes i do keep my words

But change if i want to

Y the sudden change

Dat means u cnt
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emac34:

Y the sudden change

Dat means u cnt

No bou ur topic poor man happy home one nd only he can make it if determined i dnt look down on ny one most rich were once poor too

Heated love is nt good rich man at d end he either dumps d girl or love her its a game of chance cant deal
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:

trust me cool
I hear you. Still working on believing though
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Life is too short to live in abject poverty.,
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

If I were to counter dat, I would ask you if you'd rather live an unhappy life? Just saying

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
If I were to counter dat, I would ask you if you'd rather live an unhappy life? Just saying
talk of living sad?

Kikikikik

mr man,a hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

osedvgirl gave an answer I like. Doesn't seem practicable in d nigeria of today though grin
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tunchi101:
osedvgirl gave an answer I like. Doesn't seem practicable in d nigeria of today grin
sad
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Tunchi101(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
talk of living sad?

Kikikikik

mr man,a hungry man is an angry man.
Really don't know how to answer that. But I'd say ladies shld also try n gather before marriage
I love women with brains. Still on still, No man should be allowed to home a lady if he ain't read to take care of her needs
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by yemoxyl(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
A rich man's no 1 cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by yemoxyl(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
We all know the answer na. undecided
How many are we?
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by SINNZ(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

The above comment simply shows how wretched you are. "No offence"
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
A rich man's sidechick
I have tasted poverty, nd believe me it's not nice
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
A rich man's sidechick

I have tasted poverty, nd believe me it's not nice

Av tasted proverty too na but i will nt b a side chic cos of money
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Honestly its beta to b rich and unhaPpy than being poor, @list aw be crying insyd my mansion or inside my rides, honestly eh..2be sincere eh..marrying a poor guy is hard..evn if am his numbr1. Wil luv feed us? Ehm.. *pause*
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

Av tasted proverty too na but i will nt b a side chic cos of money
Well everyone with his or her own life
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Well everyone with his or her own life
cry cry cry cry are we fytin
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry are we fytin
Fighting?
Y such question?
Or have you done something dat u think i am aware of?
U better talk now, cos i know my sis is a time bomb waiting to explode
Re: Would You Rather Be A Rich Man's Side Chick Or A Poor Man's 1 And Only? No Lie O by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Fighting?

Y such question?

Or have you done something dat u think i am aware of?

U better talk now, cos i know my sis is a time bomb waiting to explode

cry cry cry cry

exactly why i am crying

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Gonna Abstain From Sex In 2016. Who Is Joining Me? / My Friend Said I Look Like Sean Tizzle (photo) / 10 Hairiest People In The World (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.