Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? (1004 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by QueenDaisyy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
I apologize For Opening This thread, I meant No Disrespect.

Why is it that Guys on Nairaland Don't Hesitate to Send PM's to Ladies, Is it that They are Hot or what? Can't you Guys just Control Yourselves and Stick to Your Various Babes?

This is Annoyingundecided.

PS: The Owner of this Moniker Is Not Femaleangry.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by vizkiz: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
why is it that the first thing that comes to your mind after receiving a pm is sex? Are you a hoe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by naijaboiy: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
vizkiz:
why is it that the first thing that comes to your mind after receiving a pm is sex? Are you a hoe
How far?

Wetin be the latest on Louis van gaal?
Dem don sack am yet? cheesy
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by STENON(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
I was here to read comments...
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
I only blame the fo.ols sending PM to a kid like this OP.

When a matured mind knows how to handle any form of PM without opening a thread to wash her linens in public.

OP:

If U're forced to Open Nairaland

R u forced to read every PM

If you're forced to read every PM

R u forced to reply to every PM

It's a free world ma'am! If u don't want to receive any pm. Kindly deactivate your account.... So simple!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by xp17(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

Why is it that Guys on Nairaland Don't Hesitate to Send PM's to Ladies, Is it that They are Hot or what? Can't you Guys just Control Yourselves and Stick to Your Various Babes?

what's your point?
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by vizkiz: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

How far?

Wetin be the latest on Louis van gaal?
Dem don sack am yet? cheesy

I hear say na rumor oh.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by shidof(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

U fine pass hu dem dey send PM ba, na newbie she even be on NL. Lubbish
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by JehanEddy07(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Neyoor:
I only blame the fo.ols sending PM to a kid like this OP.

When a matured mind knows how to handle any form of PM without opening a thread to wash her linens in public.

OP:

If U're forced to Open Nairaland

R u forced to read every PM

If you're forced to read every PM

R u forced to reply to every PM

It's a free world ma'am! If u don't want to receive any pm. Kindly deactivate your account.... So simple!
YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND.. 8
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

Stupidity is when u open a tread to mock others only to end up been the one mocked.

With the emboldened it means am also been referred to here bcus am a guy and also a nairalander. Have u even seen a pm frm me to u? if no, then why didnt u say "SOME GUYS" instead of "GUYS" generally.

I blame guys that send pm's to ugly, kid and hungry looking girls like u on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Emac34: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP
Pls receive sence
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by faith551(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
You think ladies dnt send pm's, ohhh because the guys don't come out here to rant about it??
I dnt know the guys you're talking about cause I sure haven't sent a Pm to more than 4 ladies on NL.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Highcuerayte: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
PM? Who does that?
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by fuckshit: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
bloody fυςking ŝhit grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
hey fūck off, when you get there fūck off again, now move a bit from there and fūck off again !

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik some girls be forming.

There is a reason for the trash box,if you dnt wanna reply,move them there.,

it a free world ma'am.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
NO1=OP NO B ERRBODY WEY SEND YOU pm WAN BANG YOU...AND I DONT SEE ANY CRIME IN pm'ing A CHIC...2nd=THIS THREAD I CHILDISH....MAK UNA DEY GET SENSE...JUST FEW DAYS ABI WEEKS TO 2O16.....mtwssshhh..WE NEED *CHANGE* IN NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Attention seeking muttonhead
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Funjosh(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

I just send you one PM now hope you see it grin
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by obiorathesubtle: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
thing is, if you actually had any trace of intelligence in you..... you wouldn't have created this thread... you just lack anything pertaining to reasoning.
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
fuckshit:
bloody fυςking ŝhit grin grin
Dats ma nigga fuckshit rite there

y'all better recognize
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Another attention seeking dimwit! When did it become illegal to send PM? Anybody can send anybody PM, it's left for you to reply or ignore. Quite your silly and senseless shii
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by slimzypink(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:

mumu i know how many pms re in my mail, yet i dnt go cray..u just ignore stop showcasing mediocrity as a female pms will always com now gerra re hia
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by ERCROSS(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
lolz.... few moment ago , the o.p was the BASHER, now the tide has turn around and she is d BASHEE...
Lesson learnt....
No condition is permanent... tongue
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wtf...why are u here in d first place , if nt to meet people, share ideas , get info and learn Wtf...bt d way, wats wrong with guys sending u pms?...u berra deactivate cos pms must keep pouringcheesy
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by gevans(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
If u r a female on NL n u have not received pm from any guy, I think u needs prayers, op it's normal for a girl to receive pm from guys, u need not to complain about it, just ignore if u don't want to reply..
Warri for life
Re: What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? by fuckshit: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dats ma nigga fuckshit rite there

y'all better recognize
ma nigga; fυςking chop knuckle grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here....... / Cashless VS Sexless Relationships, Which Do You Subscribe? / Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.