Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small (523 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / How Small Is Too Small? / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Wisdom955(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Woman rejects boyfriend's proposal because the diamond on the ring was too small
Don't just read it, share it.

Read more here ==> http://wisdomsamuel..com.ng/2015/12/woman-rejects-boyfriends-proposal.html

Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by mostyg(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
She's just gotten for herself another boyfriend. Door closed.
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
The way some girls/women depend on material things like it's their life disgusts me. This lady may have known this man for a while and she still could do this to him? The size of the diamond cannot and will not guarantee happiness in marriage, abi na lie?

This kind of girl will rather cry in a Bentley than smile in a Keke Napep grin

Please don't quote me and ask me if I'll prefer thesame grin
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Princetee05(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
she must be an oloshi
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by gamaliel121(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bitcheess are material beings....

That's y I always urge guys to hustle hard, work hard and make this money...

With money...we can do all kinds of silly, nasty crazy things to bitchesss and go free....

With money, we can do anything we want to these bitchessssss
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
A huge blow to the balls to all those that think girls worlds Revolve around "Marriage"...undecided

Shii just got Real!gringrin
let him buy a bigger one jaweh!grin
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by obiorathesubtle: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
How many times will I see this thing today?? For fucksake. This is the thousandth time!
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Chanchit: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mehn! That babe wife material no enter 1yard.
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gold-digger alert! This man should cast his net elsewhere. Ain't got time for nonsense!
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by DonaldGenes(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
EverLily:
The way some girls/women depend on material things like it's their life disgusts me. This lady may have known this man for a while and she still could do this to him? The size of the diamond cannot and will not guarantee happiness in marriage, abi na lie?

This kind of girl will rather cry in a Bentley than smile in a Keke Napep grin

Please don't quote me and ask me if I'll prefer thesame grin

101 on Point.May God Bless you.Correct Bae
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by DonaldGenes(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
A huge blow to the balls to all those that think girls worlds Revolve around "Marriage"...undecided

Shii just got Real!gringrin
let him buy a bigger one jaweh!grin
Gold Diqqer Alert!! Just sayinq
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Gold Diqqer Alert!! Just sayinq
I bury my Golds....And I dig 'em up..Because they're mine!undecided

Now, swerve sweety!wink
Re: Woman Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal Because The Diamond On The Ring Was Too Small by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
I bury my Golds....And I dig 'em up..Because they're mine!undecided

Now, swerve sweety!wink
You sound like a typical Warri Babe. It's aight! You try.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Baby Mama Wahala!!! / Armed Robbers With Id Cards And Enrolment Numbers / Help! Age Deceit and The Truth Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.