Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,259 members, 7,857,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? (3001 Views)

You Wake Up And You're The Last Person On Earth. What Is The First Thing You Do? / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Eddyitaly77(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
cry cool
softappless:
Just for fun, IF you have only one day to live in this earth, what will you do?
as for me i will annoint my head with 10 annointing oil, holding 10 bibles with different translations and kneeling down on the alter and ask GOD to take me to heaven, even if its one single room inheaven, i will manage it.
cc mynd44,seun,lalasticlala
tongue
softappless:
Just for fun, IF you have only one day to live in this earth, what will you do?
as for me i will annoint my head with 10 annointing oil, holding 10 bibles with different translations and kneeling down on the alter and ask GOD to take me to heaven, even if its one single room inheaven, i will manage it.
cc mynd44,seun,lalasticlala
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Ayt27(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:
I will enta Mile 12 market buy enough yam wey I go use start business for Hell..

I'll buy plenty bags of pure water to sell in hell, beside your shop.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by DharmyYinks: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. I'll probably just pray and be good.. So incase there's heaven.. I'll make it there.. Can't suffer alive and still suffer when I'm dead
Only 'they' who "truly believe" can make it to heaven.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by amunkita(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayt27:

I'll buy plenty bags of pure water to sell in hell, beside your shop.

Nwanne, u wan dey follow me drag shed abii
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
My surest bet would be to win souls for christ in that shortest possible time, I can't be putting all my eggs in one basket. Soul winning it's!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Ayt27(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
amunkita:

Nwanne, u wan dey follow me drag shed abii

How I no go follow you drag, you don see where dem dey sell roast yam wey dem no go drink water. For inside hell wey we dey, my water sef go cost pass your yam.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by akoladejesu(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
I will Bleep all the PUSSY on earth!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I will have the best sex ever
Lol.. Best sex? Hope it would be with your husband o, else, that one nah double wahala o
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
akoladejesu:
I will Bleep all the PUSSY on earth!
like seriously?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

Lol.. Best sex? Hope it would be with your husband o, else, that one nah double wahala o
Which husband?

D one u gave to me?

Am talking about a guy dat has d skills to handle me
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Which husband?

D one u gave to me?

Am talking about a guy dat has d skills to handle me
And why did u choose that of all varieties of options in the world?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Only 'they' who "truly believe" can make it to heaven.
But now, one had being given on a platter Of gold the opportunity to reshape one's destiny, the options are much and to have chosen that he went for, he's of higher chances if his heart is totally focused on it. BTW, if truly we have one day to live on earth, 99% Christians would live the most religious part of their lives on that particular day.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

And why did u choose that of all varieties of options in the world?
Cos dats wat i want

Everyone with his/her own decision
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by amunkita(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ayt27:

How I no go follow you drag, you don see where dem dey sell roast yam wey dem no go drink water. For inside hell wey we dey, my water sef go cost pass your yam.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha..

Oya no come hell again, ur sins ve been 4given.
Just dey go heaven where u belong...

Cc: Devil
Chisos
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Cos dats wat i want

Everyone with his/her own decision
Yea yea!!!! .... Wish it was possible for me too
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

Yea yea!!!! .... Wish it was possible for me too
U wish it is possible for you to have sex or possible to make a decision
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U wish it is possible for you to have sex or possible to make a decision
Sex? That's one of my hobbies nah.. But I wish it was possible to make such a decision knowing fully well any wrong decision would either make or Mar the next phase. So I wish I had a mind like urs!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

Sex? That's one of my hobbies nah.. But I wish it was possible to make such a decision knowing fully well any wrong decision would either make or Mar the next phase. So I wish I had a mind like urs!
lol @sex is one of ur hobbies

U only live once, do wat ever will make you happy

Now i live my life for me, i have stopped living my life for d fear of wat people will say or think

Now i put myself first

One thing i have come to know is that no matter how hard u try, u can never please everyone

Mylifemyrules
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
lol @sex is one of ur hobbies

U only live once, do wat ever will make you happy

Now i live my life for me, i have stopped living my life for d fear of wat people will say or think

Now i put myself first

One thing i have come to know is that no matter how hard u try, u can never please everyone

Mylifemyrules
My point isn't what people will Even say, I care less about other people's conceits if they don't match positivity. U know it's the last day to live, don't u think having Sex that same day would be marching order to hell fire, moreover with who one isn't married too.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by DharmyYinks: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

But now, one had being given on a platter Of gold the opportunity to reshape one's destiny, the options are much and to have chosen that he went for, he's of higher chances if his heart is totally focused on it. BTW, if truly we have one day to live on earth, 99% Christians would live the most religious part of their lives on that particular day.
So when did u become d Spokesman of Christians n our Official Statistician worldwide to ve been able to deduce d bolded.

Saying 99% is a farce.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
abimic:

My point isn't what people will Even say, I care less about other people's conceits if they don't match positivity. U know it's the last day to live, don't u think having Sex that same day would be marching order to hell fire, moreover with who one isn't married too.
Which guaranty is dere dat u will still make heaven cos of the eleventh hour repentance?

Do you think all dese people dat r claiming born again will make heaven?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Which guaranty is dere dat u will still make heaven cos of the eleventh hour repentance?

Do you think all dese people dat r claiming born again will make heaven?
Hmmmmmmmmm... That's true though! Which other choice would u have made aside the Sex thing!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2015
abimic:

Hmmmmmmmmm... That's true though! Which other choice would u have made aside the Sex thing!
Watch cartoons

Cos i love cartoons grin
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Watch cartoons

Cos i love cartoons grin
Guess nickelodeon is your best bet, or u don't do nickelodeon?
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by christiansunday(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Am immortal, i can't die, but just in case i decided to, i probably will make peace with my creator and with my fellow human being so as to get a place in heaven.
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2015
abimic:

Guess nickelodeon is your best bet, or u don't do nickelodeon?
nickelodeon it is grin
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Meekmind(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2015
I'll go straight up to church and tell God to forgive me & accept me, though i should give my life to Christ now but i still dey target shewa 4 my street tongue dat babe eehnn her bweast na water melon lipsrsealed and after asking for forgiveness, i'll go straight-up to play drums cuz i've always said I wanna die playing drums grin...SE FINI
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
nickelodeon it is grin
Kk... . Compliment of the season!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
abimic:
Kk... . Compliment of the season!
Same to you
Waiting for my Xmas rice and chicken
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Same to you

Waiting for my Xmas rice and chicken
Hahaha, u want to outsmart me abi! Oya send me your P. O. box or PMB, make I post am!
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
abimic:

Hahaha, u want to outsmart me abi! Oya send me your P. O. box or PMB, make I post am!
hmmmmmm

I don't trust you
Re: If You Have Only One Day To Live In This Earth, What Will You Do? by abimic(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
hmmmmmm

I don't trust you
Lol. .. U just have too, anyway do enjoy your celebration and I wish you the best of 2016! Would mail/pm u. Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS : SO STRANGE A LOVE STORY / She Saw Something Coming Out From Her Jeans Skirt, It Looked Like A.... (pics) / Aunty Why Naaa!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.