Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Your Greatest Achievement This Year - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Greatest Achievement This Year (19617 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / The Greatest Achievement Of Buhary And Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by catalanscrew(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Happily married
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nakuza(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Also gift of life.& sound health.Baba God Ose...
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
God did so many things for me and my family this year. What I would call my greatest achievement this year is the acquisition of a BSC degree in industrial relations and personnel management. That's my greatest asset now.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
for years have worked on myself on a 100 percent strategy to win the forex market.i succeeded but no capital to start.somone who knows my prowess arranged for a mini seminar.dat seminar was d start.from there i went to 3diffrent states teachin forex.within 3weeks i made 300k from the seminar.got investors who gave me 3million naira to manage.within 2weeks of trading i hv doubled their account.didnt disapoint them.all these startd jst 2months ago.made my beak tru jst 2months ago.nw im rentin my own hose and equip it.oh.....wat a yr.thank u baba God

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by CaptainCodes(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Towards the end of the year, I got closer to God.

Became a graduate.
I started my firm, co-founding with my friends.

Studying for my Master Degree immediately.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by iamdewale(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Tank God for ma admission, have been at ome since 2013 no be small oooo
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by anumide(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2015
1. finished my M.ed, it was a beautiful experience
2. built great relationships
3. I won't like to share yet, but erm.......... it's the best thing that has happened since plantain chips grin
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by DOCTORDONE: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
I was able to solve our accommodation problem in Jesus' name, Amen. cheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2015
All Glory be to the Almighty God...#Bow

(a) Good Health

(b) Successful Completion of my NYSC

(c) Befitting Job on the Eve of POP shocked

(d) My Sisters got admitted into the Higher institutions

(e) Wonderful Family...

Looking forward to a Mouth-Watering 2016 in terms of Good Things!!!
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Jexyme(f): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Double very lucrative appointments........admission into Post-graduate school.

Sound health, repositioned and strengthened planz for the future.

God I thank U!!!!!
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Horlartunji21(f): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Being a graduate.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by emytuz: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
My Greatest Achievement: I got a federal appointment after abt 8yrs of bin unemployed and God blessed me with a beautiful daughter

2 Likes

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Kizyte(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
2weeks ke? i bet your F9 in maths was in BOLD print undecided

mainwhile, my greatest achievement?!

If i should settle down to make a list, 80leaves is not gonna bs enough mate cool
What about your F9 in English? grin
It's "meanwhile" and not "mainwhile" grin

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by GamaG(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Being alive to complete another degree programme on top of the one I av. Thanks be to God.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
i had A1 in maths..... twice!!!!!!!... in yabatech.. and also my gp went up from 3.5 to 3.6.. no be beans o..and i also dropped my first single dis year folllowed by another one @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by STENON(f): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
My Greatest testimony in 2015 is that I'm alive till today only because of God's grace.

It was tough for my family at the beginning of this year, I fainted at the atm in school due to starving of food and money for one day during the preparation for my final year exam.

All the Glory be unto Jesus for achieving my Dream Grade as a Graduate.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by magicminister: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
My greatest achievement this year was skydiving.
We jumped from 10000 ft.
I have always been scared of height but I did it

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Erukumakanaki: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Kizyte:

What about your F9 in English? grin
It's "meanwhile" and not "mainwhile" grin
blame auto correct and my fast fingers grin
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by elchroy: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Greatest Achievement.. I think it was staying alive.. I almost died four times this year..

I'm really grateful to God.

it's not of ur own strength that u are alive. thank god u are alive. but that shouldn't be ur greatest achievement. cos its not of ur own making.
My opinion

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Greatest achievement this year, hmm now that i think of it, i really can't think of any just happy i am alive, in good health and my mom is alright too, friends close by are all good, not achieved all i want to but school is going well, onto the next level in the year
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2015
elchroy:

it's not of ur own strength that u are alive. thank god u are alive. but that shouldn't be ur greatest achievement. cos its not of ur own making.
My opinion
something God gave me.. Life, I achieved it from God.

Thanks tho.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
Meeting my target of completing my second house within planned timeline of 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by ajasa4link: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2015
My greatest achievement this year was getting a job just two months after NYSC. It's the Lord's doing, especially for someone who knows nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
This is a nice and well thought out thread, thanks mz naughty for the simple yet brilliant idea
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by dubemivan(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
I have alot of achievement this year. But the biggest is the hundreds of SOULS I have won for the Kingdom and LIVES I have touched positively!

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by RexioKlasik(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
First of all thanking God for giving me life and good health and for making all of it possible:

*Promotion to First Class (3-Star) Vocalist in my choral group.
*Elevation to Choirmaster in my choir
*Successfully completed Violin lessons and made first public performance /appearance.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Kgdavid(m): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
2weeks ke? i bet your F9 in maths was in BOLD print undecided

mainwhile, my greatest achievement?!

If i should settle down to make a list, 80leaves is not gonna bs enough mate cool

Bros it seems your own F9 in English must have been written in Bold too o....how come you don't understand the meaning of "greatest"?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Well, this year after my SIWES program, the MD of the company i worked for mailed a letter to the HOD of my department, and labelled me the best student to have ever, completed the SIWES program at the company before.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Temysteve(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Greatest Achievement.. I think it was staying alive.. I almost died four times this year..

I'm really grateful to God.
hope u've went 4 thanksgiving in church?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Temysteve(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks to God, i'm thru with my DIPLOMA This year. Nd the moment i realize dat am a year older xterday on NAIRALAND FORUM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by serendipityF: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by kennyblac(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing really just that God exist inside me cos am here alive after about 365 days in a deadly or risky economy, am not a victim of any bad circumstances, am in good health, and have got a wonderful family.

My achievement for the year is just being ALIVE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.