Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Your Greatest Achievement This Year - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Greatest Achievement This Year (19607 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / The Greatest Achievement Of Buhary And Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by MsBliss(f): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
My greatest achievement this year is that I am alive to see the end of 2015 and also looking forward to 2016.
I get to be acquainted with a very special guy.
That I am an ND graduate.
That I didn't have any reason to weep for the loss of a loved one in 2015.
God has really been faithful.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2015
JustKeen:

Sure bro.

Have perfected a savings plan for next yr. And I must add, your posts are a source of inspiration to me. Keep up the good work

Wow....That's a very smart one. We need a smarter definition of wealth; our definition determines financial targets. We must save and invest the savings wisely. All that Joseph did after his famous Cow dreams in the Bible was to SAVE. It was that savings that sustained both Egypt and Canaan when the famine raged on for seven whole years. And try to KNOW why you're saving; savings becomes easy when we attach a reason to it.

I define wealth as the never of weeks/months I can live without depending on my SALARY. That's the billionaire mindset.

Happy Christmas day. Shalom!
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Akerry(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Abiababe:

How was the experience?
it was great...... isuikwuato is indeed the land of the generals....... the people there are lovely

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Abiababe(f): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
anthoniaz:
God blessed us with a baby girl just 9months 3days after wedding.

Congrats, u didn't wait at all. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★ / Four-year-old Boy With 13 Fingers And 12 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.