Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Your Greatest Achievement This Year - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Greatest Achievement This Year (19593 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / The Greatest Achievement Of Buhary And Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by zeedof(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Completed my NYSC and start my MSc.

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Tlake(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
starting my own bizness and forum..www.cfalandz.com
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Emeka71(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
In the next 1 week or so, 2015 will be over and gone for good. However, there might be some major good things that happened to us throughout the year which you would like to talk about.. What is (are) your greatest achievement(s) in 2015?

Mine would be not having any C.O (carryova)in skchool throughout 2015. It's an achievement nah shey?n o matter how little it seems.

What's yours?
With what kind of GP?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by kolexepana: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2015
My plan was to save 1million before the end of this year, but i haven't done bad, just remain 1million for it to complete
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by OKTolu: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2015
I got a federal govt. job,praise the Lord for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Ryda(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
That my family and i were able to survive the hardship, killing, bombing, kidnapping, starvation the list long abeg.

and thanking GOD for those who were able to make it till this moment.

#Chinekedi_involved
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Ejjis(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
I thank God Almighty for giving me and my entire family life and making me a land owner in Ghana this year. During the last year 31st night i told God that i want buy land and build my house in Ghana where i based but I thank Him today though i have never build yet but it will happen this 2016 and i will marry too in Jesus Name Amen....My fellow nairalanders please follow me to thank God his blessing this year and 2016 will be yours in Jesus Name. Say Amen if you believe.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by delectablegyal(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, what's your greatest achievement this year?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by ennyhollar1(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Glory be to almighty Allah for the gift of life and blessings of all blessing bouncing baby Boy Allamdulillah, may almighty Allah answers the prayers of those looking for the fruit of womb. Ameen
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by judedwriter(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
politricks:
Four times Kilode!! Are you a soldier in Maiduguri??
grin life dey too precious o cheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Continue deceiving us you hear? cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

original born againcheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by obiorathesubtle: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Temysteve:
hope u've went 4 thanksgiving in church?
yes I did..
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
The greatest achievement for me dis year is gaining admission to read Law in uniben. cheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by coolhumble(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Financial breakthrough and a particular project is 95% finished
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by skytreader(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
I finally completed my undergraduate programme. And got into Law school...
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

original born againcheesy
I'm happy 4u oooo cheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Winning a scholarship, meeting my target of reading 60 novels and seeing my aim of becoming a more refined public speaker come to a splendid reality.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Obanz2(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
In the next 1 week or so, 2015 will be over and gone for good. However, there might be some major good things that happened to us throughout the year which you would like to talk about.. What is (are) your greatest achievement(s) in 2015?

Mine would be not having any C.O (carryova)in skchool throughout 2015. It's an achievement nah shey?n o matter how little it seems.

What's yours?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
kolexepana:
My plan was to save 1million before the end of this year, but i haven't done bad, just remain 1million for it to complete

ok, this cracked me up really bad.... hehehe grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by jhidey08(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Being a graduate
na d same achievement we get o. E still dey do me lyk dream ahswear
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Handsome Baby Boy
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by JustKeen(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Been a fairly great year for me.

- Was confirmed from my probationary period as a staff
- moved into my modest apartment tastefully furnished
- Escaped a fatal accident
- Bought a plot of land

My only regrets this yr is that I was kinda reckless with my finances. And I failed to get into a stable relationship.

Nxt yr will be better.... Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Waleonardo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
aww congrts
Thanks
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by dennis6168: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Learning how to play guitar and suceeded in not having sex through out the whole year still praying 2 achieve it cos the temptation is gettin hotter daily

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by bord(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
And this year, God really proved to me that he's always beside me.... I came into this year as a frustrated staff as a marketer in one financial institution and also with no better shelter... To the glory of God, He changed my job and also performed another miracle; I just moved into my own beautiful apartment!

Who says there is no GOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
JustKeen:
Been a fairly great year for me.

- Was confirmed from my probationary period as a staff
- moved into my modest apartment tastefully furnished
- Escaped a fatal accident
- Bought a plot of land

My only regrets this yr is that I was kinda reckless with my finances. And I failed to get into a stable relationship.

Nxt yr will be better.... Shalom

Very great achievements by Amy standard.

You just need a tighter leash on your MONEY.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
bord:
And this year, God really proved to me that he's always beside me.... I came into this year as a frustrated staff as a marketer in one financial institution and also with no better shelter... To the glory of God, He changed my job and also performed another miracle; I just moved into my own beautiful apartment!

Who says there is no GOD?

Very good testimonies.
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by ThimmyWood(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mine is so numerous, all thanks to God Almighty. One of my achievements this year; I was elected the SUG President of my school.
The lord that has put me in the position will never leave me alone.
Amen
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by JustKeen(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Very great achievements by Amy standard.

You just need a tighter leash on your MONEY.
Sure bro.

Have perfected a savings plan for next yr. And I must add, your posts are a source of inspiration to me. Keep up the good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Dforest(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
As a Chemist, I was able;
*to get some viable products from uncommon reactions,
*to register my company with CAC, obtain my products trademark, TIN and having my company's corporate account,
*maintain an investment that gives me #10,000 per month.

Oh, thank you Jesus. 2016 gonna be a boooom!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by Abiababe(f): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Akerry:
i achieved a lot.......But the greatest of it all was the successful completion of my NYSC programme in ABIA STATE.....

How was the experience?
Re: Your Greatest Achievement This Year by peteremu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have a lot to be grateful for...

1. I am in 300 level now, I have written 34 courses and have 21A's, 9B's, 2C's and 2D's.

2. I am close to being a first class... Just -.6

3. I am in love with the most beautiful woman who loves me too.

4. I am about to complete my 142nd short story.

5. I am alive to write all these...

I can go on and on... I am blessed in this 2015 and hope to touch the sky in 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB / Man Dies After Eating 28 Raw Eggs For A Bet / ★★ Merry Christmas Nairalanders ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.