Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts (2565 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / More Revelations About Introverts / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by faith551(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wow, 90% true, I don't know about the schizophrenia thing but others are true
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
wins18:

I think you should open up sometimes, I mean force urself, be social to some extents. don't expect them to understand u 'cause they will never. You will make more enemies than u think if u are not more social, it can be very hard though, because that is our life
I feel shy to start-up a talk or a discussion with someone except someone really close to me and I will be like what do I have to talk about?. undecided
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Eliba:
I feel shy to start-up a talk or a discussion with someone except someone really close to me and I will be like what do I have to talk about?. undecided
Lol, I do that also, well force urself, its just a matter of time u will adapt, if u dont.... It won't go down well with u and people.little 'hi &hello' with a warm broad smile always do wonders for me, don't underestimate the power behind a smile. it is well big sis. Do this and come back to testify the goodness of the lord in your life.
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2015
wins18:
basically they are two types of personalities on earth, the introverts & the extroverts, the introverts are unique set of people, their life is very different from the former. We need to understand this set of people very well before we start having some misconceptions about them, infact this people are wonderful creatures. I only came with list,
★Introverts are mostly seen as egocentric beings, which they are not

★they are easily pissed off

★they are geniuses

★people sometimes think they are possessed, due to their weird ways

★they are smarter than u think

★they are not really bad as u think, its just that u don't understand them. So when u see them silent and mean don't misunderstand them for holding up grudges, they really don't feel like saying anything.

★some of them have suffered schizophrenia in their life time.

★they are mostly cute

★They can't adapt to all environments, some pose as treats to them

★sometimes rejection and low esteem could force someone into it

Add urs

I disagree with the bolded. Medically, do you no wat it means to be schizophrenic?

Dats a chronic psycotic disorder oo.... Modify that point pls
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2015
adepeter26:

I disagree with the bolded. Medically, do you no wat it means to be schizophrenic?

Noted
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2015
wins18:

You just described me,lol,
Sometimes we would want you to initiate the conversation first, before we go along.
But I assure u its not gonna be boring.
Trying to play extrovert some times can be catastrophic lol. Only for u to go back to ur former self
and you begin to feel stupid in the end.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Eliba:
i don't feel shy all time. most times, i just can't find anything to talk about.
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
mind44thegoat:
and you begin to feel stupid in the end.
Haha, the awkward moment
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
wins18:
Haha, the awkward moment
trust me when i say i've always been there.
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
mind44thegoat:
I dey feel u bro, in #patoranking voice... dey don know
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
mind44thegoat:
I dey feel u bro, in #patoranking voice... dey don know
Re: 10 Things U May Not Have Heard About Introverts by wins18(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
adepeter26:

Modified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo) / Vote For Your Best 2015 Soft-sex Season Film. / 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.