Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf (908 Views)

End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) / A Man On Bed With 12 Chicks, 2 On His Joystick. End Time... *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 2:44am On Dec 24, 2015
closes door) ehn ehn i know she can't be here..how wud she be in oboontami's room(thread)...buh funny shit happens when yo looking for something, like raising a bucket up when looking for a misplaced laptop or opening up yr fridge when looking for a stolen bike....
abi is she with stupidity ni the guy looking for the dogs that launched doggy style...kashy loves bad guys..its just a knowing.....
mafking: stupidity how far na
stupidity: guy i still dey look 4 the launcher of doggy style. o
Mafking: fool launcher or launchers?? shey na only one person or dog wan launch doggy style??
stupidity: you be mumu...do i even know you like that?? wetin you dey do 4 my thread(room)? oya come dey go
Mafking:mitcheew i don dey go already na kashybaby i stylishly look come here.o...by the way shey you don later enter that bae naugtynaugty abi wetin be her name...the bae with big yansh wey always wear torn jeans lyk thz...
stupidity:omo na Xmas day she dey come over...can't wait to use my doggy skills on her.o...she no go forget my surname
(STFUaregood enters thread (room))
stupidity: u no sabi knock again abi?? na since some biitch nominate you 4 most handsomely ugly dude you don dey do gragra
mafking: guys am going already i must see kashy tonight ni.o its bin long I heard abt her...hope everything is alright with my crush
STFUaregood:guy sha dey waste the little time that remain 4 2015...kashybaby wey don get 3 husbands and 20 concubines already...
stupidity: enh enh STF...what abt that jollyjoy number u promised to give na??
(Mafking storms out saying 2 old awarded mumu on his way out..he meets preetythicksome)

i myt continue the shit 2mao...buh seriously where the hell has kashy bin.o
KMBF(kashy must be found)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2015
May the good Lord I serve have mercy upon your soul and bless you with senses .. cry somebody should say amen to this biko op needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by yompy(m): 3:54am On Dec 24, 2015
U need to rush to MFM 4 serious deliverance & Yaba left for some medicals. #ChronicEffectOfIndianHem
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2015
grin
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by obiorathesubtle: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2015
This is what happens when milk expires inside one's skull... The stench of the decay affects the reasoning.. Shutting down a fraction of the brain, making the delinquent slowpoke turn to belligerent ways...

Pay attention people, stay away from expired lactose containing liquids.
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
;Dtoo much weed..dts d only thing dt can gve dis typa inspiration
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Mafking:
closes door) ehn ehn i know she can't be here..how wud she be in oboontami's room(thread)...buh funny shit happens when yo looking for something, like raising a bucket up when looking for a misplaced laptop or opening up yr fridge when looking for a stolen bike....
abi is she with stupidity ni the guy looking for the dogs that launched doggy style...kashy loves bad guys..its just a knowing.....
mafking: stupidity how far na
stupidity: guy i still dey look 4 the launcher of doggy style. o
Mafking: fool launcher or launchers?? shey na only one person or dog wan launch doggy style??
stupidity: you be mumu...do i even know you like that?? wetin you dey do 4 my thread(room)? oya come dey go
Mafking:mitcheew i don dey go already na kashybaby i stylishly look come here.o...by the way shey you don later enter that bae naugtynaugty abi wetin be her name...the bae with big yansh wey always wear torn jeans lyk thz...
stupidity:omo na Xmas day she dey come over...can't wait to use my doggy skills on her.o...she no go forget my surname
(STFUaregood enters thread (room))
stupidity: u no sabi knock again abi?? na since some biitch nominate you 4 most handsomely ugly dude you don dey do gragra
mafking: guys am going already i must see kashy tonight ni.o its bin long I heard abt her...hope everything is alright with my crush
STFUaregood:guy sha dey waste the little time that remain 4 2015...kashybaby wey don get 3 husbands and 20 concubines already...
stupidity: enh enh STF...what abt that jollyjoy number u promised to give na??
(Mafking storms out saying 2 old awarded mumu on his way out..he meets preetythicksome)

i myt continue the shit 2mao...buh seriously where the hell has kashy bin.o
KMBF(kashy must be found)

Hahahahaha...I'm all IN here..nice story grin
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Babacele: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha...I'm all IN here..nice story grin
u c , attention from admirers, lols . hope goggle play allows me today o.
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
May the good Lord I serve have mercy upon your soul and bless you with senses .. cry somebody should say amen to this biko op needs deliverance

and you were in my script b4 with good destiny buh ryt now your destiny has been changed to a useless one..................... in my script
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2015
Babacele:

u dey my script too?? be lyk say na you dey dig ma crush(that's yr character)...waheva u won't like what will later happen to you in my script unless of course if kashy beg on yr behalf
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
;Dtoo much weed..dts d only thing dt can gve dis typa inspiration
no.o nah yr too much yansh dash me thz inspiration.o inspirational yansh
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
This is what happens when milk expires inside one's skull... The stench of the decay affects the reasoning.. Shutting down a fraction of the brain, making the delinquent slowpoke turn to belligerent ways...

Pay attention people, stay away from expired lactose containing liquids.

4 ur mind now,u don make sense...
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Babacele:

Hahhahaha!! Who's my admirers?I was juz mentioned my love.. babacele how far na? grin
never heard from u like ages... cry
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mafking:

u dey my script too?? be lyk say na you dey dig ma crush(that's yr character)...waheva u won't like what will later happen to you in my script unless of course if kashy beg on yr behalf

Don't expect me to beg u coz I wont...juz keep ur movie rolling grin
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Babacele: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mafking:

Lols..... go ahead........
I sabi write too.... so u beta write beta things abt me o.
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Babacele: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahhahaha!! Who's my admirers?I was juz mentioned my love.. babacele how far na? grin
never heard from u like ages... cry
baby hmmm I just dey o. na me miss you pass.
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
When the brain no longer recieves signal from the neurons

Exactly wat happens

Op its nt late

Go nd deep ur head inside river nd throw away the sponge cry
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Mafking(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2015
hmmm be like say prettythicksme yansh and misspicy2 2 glorious oranges don dey bring my end time inspiration uncladly.o....episode 2 coming soon featuring new artists like
cum4wot, Estharfabian and more end time artists
Re: ROMANCRLANDER End Time SERIES: Episode One--kmbf by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Mafking:
hmmm be like say prettythicksme yansh and misspicy2 2 glorious oranges don dey bring my end time inspiration uncladly.o....episode 2 coming soon featuring new artists like
cum4wot, Estharfabian and more end time artists
Dis is d thread i'm talking about!

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Single Mum With Two Kids, Right Or Wrong? / 12 Commandments For A Successful, Lasting And True Relationship In 2016 / I Love Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.