Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Power Of SEX - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Power Of SEX (950 Views)

The Power Of Preparation / The Power Of Association (photo) / The Power Of Kindness (1). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of SEX by Seyibabalola(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2015
The Power of SEX ...A MUST READ

Sex is a marriage between a man and a woman. Sex is not one of the responsibilities or activities of marriage, but it is the marriage itself. Sex is what marries you to someone, not the ring, not the vows, not the verbal agreement, not the act of living together in a house, not even the things you both share together such as the emotions, the feelings, the mutual care, etc. These things as the emotions, the mutual care, the feelings and other activities you do together are merely what are made to follow marriage which is SEX. That is the way God sees marriage. Let's go to the genesis of marriage and check this out.

God says in Genesis 2:24 that a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall CLEAVE unto his wife: and they shall be ONE FLESH. Now, according to English dictionary, the word CLEAVE means 'to split', 'to cut', 'to cling', 'to stick fast to'. How does a man and a woman become ONE FLESH? Is it not by cleaving to each other?, according to that scripture. I mean, is it not by splitting your flesh and clinging your soul to your sexual partner that you become one flesh with him or her? The word flesh in real sense is the body. You both become ONE BODY by splitting and clinging, just as Christ became ONE BODY with us Christians by splitting His flesh and blood to us to eat and drink, so that we can cling to Him in Spirit. That is why Jesus said "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, DWELLETH IN ME, AND I IN HIM"(John 6:56). 'Dwelleth in me and I in him' is the clinging part of the word CLEAVE. This takes me to telling you what a man is splitting and clinging to his wife, and how this happens, according to the definition of marriage by God in Genesis 2:24.

As you yourself know that it is through sex that a man CLEAVE to a woman. Simply put, it is through sex that a man split his blood and his flesh to the woman. In process of sexual intercourse, your blood, flesh and the water in your body are being splited into the body of your partner. And that makes you both to become ONE BODY (ONE FLESH). Now, these 3 things, BLOOD, FLESH and WATER which you just splited are what cling your soul to the person you had sex with, just as the Blood and Flesh of Jesus and His Word(which is represented by water) which we eat and drink everyday at home and even in our Churches are what cling our soul to Christ who is our husband as Christians, until he comes back to take us home. I guess you have not forgotten that the Bible says Christ is the husband of the Church (read Ephesians). We are married to Christ through His Blood, Flesh and Water (the spiritual sex). This is a mystery of SEX that many do not know. They just think sex is fun or pleasure in marriage. Once you have sex with someone, you are married to him or her. Bible says, "know ye not that a person who is joined to an Harlot has become one body with her?" As implications, your soul will cling to that person. You have a share of the person's misfortunes and fortunes, because you are carrying his or her blood and water and flesh. You can hardly forget that person. This is why you will see a lady who still come back into relationship with a man who maltreats her and just beat her to near death. The reason is not far fetched. Mathew 6:21 says where your treasure is, there your heart will be. Your treasure are those things you have splited during sex. After Shechem had sex with Dinah Jacob's daughter, the Bible says,"And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel",Gen.34:3.

Sex is meant for a man and a woman who will be living together to fulfill their divine assignment. But when you have sex with someone who is not living together with you as husband or wife to help you fulfill your divine assignment given by God, then you will have problems. The first problem is that you have given the devil a way to come into your life to torment you, afflict you and challenge your destiny. You have given demons a right to dine with you. This is why you may have to fast and pray for long days or hours, before you have results. A journey of 40 days might be turned to 40 years. You will be afflicted with bad memories which will affect your marriage with the person you are now living with. The treasures of God in you which you have splited to 2,4, or 5 girls you slept with and are not living with you will cause bad shortage. When you need enough power or wisdom to succeed in a particular project that will fetch you lots of fortunes, you won't find it because you have shared this power or wisdom to someone who is living elsewhere, rather than being there with you to be an help meet. These implications of Sex are scriptural. The Bible says that he that breaks the hedge, the serpent bites. He that fornicates or commit adultery, the serpent will bite him - Eccl. 10:8. It is only a special deliverance by God that can save you from these BITES from the devil.

Marriage is honorable and the bed undefiled. Don't have sex with someone you will not live together with to fulfill your divine assignment. That's the principle of marriage. God created Adam and Eve to help each other to fulfill their assignment. BE WARNED!
Re: The Power Of SEX by fhelihx(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Ok,now noted!!
Re: The Power Of SEX by DTOBS(m): 4:36am On Dec 24, 2015
wauuuu...very insightful... love this!

(1) (Reply)

hypocrites / Have You Ever Seen A Mad Northerner(hausa) / If You Can't Kill Your Parent For My Sake Then You Are Not Worthy To Be My Boyfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.