Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ponder As You Prepare For Festive Picnics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ponder As You Prepare For Festive Picnics (300 Views)

How Do You Prepare For Death? / How To Prepare For Church Meetings / Points To Ponder Upon-Non-Muslims Especially Atheists And Christians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder As You Prepare For Festive Picnics by foxvilles: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2015
ARE YOU A FUN LOVER, A NIGHT CRAWLER?

PONDER AS YOU PREPARE FOR FESTIVE PICNICS

To everything, there is a time….

If you consider this period to be a time to have funs after a long stretch of twelve painstaking and tasking months, you may be right! Nevertheless, the contents of your opinion with regards to the type of fun will make lots of difference.
What then or how then should you have or should you not have funs?
Before taking you into expository discourse, let’s search the scriptures as recipe to your intended fun. As you read, take the word as a mirror before you.

To the night crawlers…

Prov. 20:1 - Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Prov. 23:19 - Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.

Vs. 20 - Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh.

Vs. 29 - Who hath woe? Who hath sorrow? Who hath contentions? Who hath babbling? Who hath wounds without cause? Who hath redness of eyes?

Vs. 30 - They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.

Vs. 31 - Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth its colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.

Vs. 32 - At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an Adder.

Vs. 33 - Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

Vs. 34 - Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

Vs. 35 - They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Let God guide you!

(1) (Reply)

School Boy Christianity / Denominational Difference In Marriage / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.