Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Allergic To Negative People Pollution Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Allergic To Negative People Pollution Solution (312 Views)

FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / SO SAD! Schoolgirl Commits Suicide After Becoming Allergic To Wifi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Allergic To Negative People Pollution Solution by dantewest: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Pollution of every kind certainly catalyzes a visceral response of suffocation, oppression and even depression. “Let me out! I can’t breathe!” That’s what I’m talking about. Pollution that kills and destroys and sucks the life out of you. Pollution that you can visibly see, affect and avoid. Pollution you know is dangerous to your life and accept is all bad for your health. Pollution you don’t want in your life.

But what about the people who pollute your life with stress, anxiety, confusion and constant chaos? What about the people who pollute your life with manipulation, deceit and despair? What about the people who pollute your life with jealousy, rage and anger? What can you do to rid yourself of people pollution such as these?

People Pollution that negatively contaminates the environment of your life is a viral plague of poisonous people who need to be purposely pruned right out of your life.

What’s the pollution solution? How do you clear the smog of people pollution in your life? How do you cleanse your life from the symptoms of this contagious disease?

Smog be gone. Here’s four ways to quickly inject an antibiotic against the effects of this people pollution plague which silently infects the life of many innocent souls. It’s an easy recipe of mind vitamins to feed your whole soul and nurture your spirit with new strength and power to create renewed resistance against this saturating sickness.

1. People Pollution Exists – Accept it.

There is great power in accepting things as they are instead of how you want them to be. Why? Because when you accept the truth of a situation, you are free to make better choices with this knowledge. You must accept some people actually enjoy creating and being immersed in pollution, consciously or unconsciously. Your being uncomfortable with their polluting behavior will not motivate them to change, but it can help you change to feel better.

2. It’s not your fault – Don’t try to justify.

You did not cause the other person to create polluting behavior, and you can’t cure them of it either. Don’t accept unacceptable behavior. Resist the desire to justify bad polluting behavior, or think there is anything you can say or do to change the results of a polluter.

3. Decide for different – Imagine better possibilities & outcomes.

Once you decide you don’t want to be around polluting behavior you are ready to imagine new outcomes and better possibilities of not having that type of negatively affect you. You don’t know what you don’t know. Consider how much energy you will have available to do positive things in your life, when you get back all the precious energy you were expending trying to fight the people who were polluting your life.

4. Spread your Shine – Purify the pollution with positivity.

Let your positive sunshine burn their polluting smog right out of your life. Sticking to your positive standards of peace, compassion, creativity, enthusiasm, faith and confidence in a brighter day to keep you above the clouds like the sun in the sky. The best protection against people pollution is pollution rejection.

The winning equation to your sensational success in being free from the bad fruit of polluting people is accepting people pollution exists. Having a simple strategy to reject the effects of people who negatively pollute your life is a great way to build up a powerful immunity against this deadly disease.

https://dantewest./2015/12/23/the-allergic-to-negative-people-pollution-solution/

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Eve Celebration Come Join Me. / Nairalanders! How Re U Celebrating Ur Xmas....plus Wetin Nd Wetin Una Don Chop / Jesus Is Holy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.