Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation (18804 Views)

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Onitsha Killings: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by gentlezypher: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
fajani:
Ipob fools
i thought comment like this were against the rules or has it been changed?
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Then you are the knob head because the sun must surely rise from the EAST!
will you shut up. You lots are bloody illiterate. Whoever created that bullshit land of yours is an idiot because the sun does not rise, it is the planet earth that revolves around the sun.

I don't expect a brain illiterate like you to know

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by fajani(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
gentlezypher:
i thought comment like this were against the rules or has it been changed?
I think so
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by gawu1: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
NakedEve:

So because Christian crusaders fought with Muslims(something that happened in the 10th and 11th century when no one around now was even born) that is y in the 21st century there should be pay back time on Christians right?
We shd never also forget that those Muslim Arab nations were once christian nations before Mohammhed came and conquered them by war and blood from the 7th century down even before the christian crusades started.
The christian crusades started because of the barbarism of Islamic teachings(as we are witnessing now with ISIS and ISIL).
Go back and re read history very well. Arabian peninsula before Islam was never christian nations neither has there been anytime in history when christianity was the dominant religion of any single nation there. Over 98 percent there were pagans prior to Islam, in fact since time immemorial. Even the rest less 2 percent highly Jews. Or are you saying paganism is christianity? Mind you, Juses was a jew and practised judaism throughout his life. It's after his life that Paul, Jesus life time chief tormentor, fabricated christianity and ascribed it to Jesus. And who gave you 11th & 12th century timeline for crusade? Have you ever Ask yourself how and when christianity came to your land? Do it with objective mind just for once, maybe it help re examine some innocently held misconception.
Besides, I only asked you a simple question: why was it rumours that a mosque was burnt but not a rumours that there was retaliation? I expected that you would convince me by mentioning a church burnt in the retaliation as your evidence. One cannot refute as lie something for it lack of evidence but assert as truth it's opposite without buttressed concrete facts. That would amount to saying one plus zero is not equal to one but that zero plus one is equal to one?
The problem with most of you so called northern christians is your unalloyed hatred of muslims. The hatred has gone to a level that term ''middlebeltan'' is coined. A christian whether from Borno, Kano, taraba or even from Sokoto or Zamfara is considered a middlebeltan than a muslim from niger, nassarawa, kwara or FCT.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by NakedEve: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2015
gawu1:

Go back and re read history very well. Arabian peninsula before Islam was never christian nations neither has there been anytime in history when christianity was the dominant religion of any single nation there. Over 98 percent there were pagans prior to Islam, in fact since time immemorial. Even the rest less 2 percent highly Jews. Or are you saying paganism is christianity? Mind you, Juses was a jew and practised judaism throughout his life. It's after his life that Paul, Jesus life time chief tormentor, fabricated christianity and ascribed it to Jesus. And who gave you 11th & 12th century timeline for crusade? Have you ever Ask yourself how and when christianity came to your land? Do it with objective mind just for once, maybe it help re examine some innocently held misconception.
Besides, I only asked you a simple question: why was it rumours that a mosque was burnt but not a rumours that there was retaliation? I expected that you would convince me by mentioning a church burnt in the retaliation as your evidence. One cannot refute as lie something for it lack of evidence but assert as truth it's opposite without buttressed concrete facts. That would amount to saying one plus zero is not equal to one but that zero plus one is equal to one?
The problem with most of you so called northern christians is your unalloyed hatred of muslims. The hatred has gone to a level that term ''middlebeltan'' is coined. A christian whether from Borno, Kano, taraba or even from Sokoto or Zamfara is considered a middlebeltan than a muslim from niger, nassarawa, kwara or FCT.

Amidst all the whole trash you wrote, You said;

"The problem with most of you so called northern christians is your unalloyed hatred of muslims. The hatred has gone to a level that term ''middlebeltan'' is coined. A christian whether from Borno, Kano, taraba or even from Sokoto or Zamfara is considered a middlebeltan than a muslim from niger, nassarawa, kwara or FCT."

My response;

You caused it!
You used us to fight a war we really knew nothing about when we were in ignorance but now the truth has been revealed.
You guys are evil!!!. Boko Haram, terrorists.
You can never use us to fight Biafra again.(they are our christian brethren!), fight your own battles.
Because we believed we were core northerners, because we believed we were closely related n because of intertribal marriages we listened to you. Because we HV a system of obedience to the king without questioning u used us to murder innocents in your Nigeria-Biafran war n then turned back to murder us in our homes with your cattle rustlers. Make no mistake, this time we will not even listen to our parents and state governments in the bogus n deceptive statement that we are "one North" and so we should fall in line. We are well informed this time.
Are you not even ashamed of yourselves?
We know how we met Igbo's. They were primitive, warring, unclothed, unlettered but see how peaceful, prosperous n advanced they are today. kiss We want to be like them kiss and never like you; murderers, backward n now the uneducated ones etc angry.
If you dare fight Igbos this time we MiddleBelt will face you. It is not like 1967 when we were ignorant and then you used us sheepishly. We now know who you are. The thief(the devil in you) cometh not but to STEAL, to KILL and to DESTROY..... You want to use us again to reduce their numbers drastically so that Fulani(foreigners for that matter sef) n Fulani caliphate will now have absolute control over Nigeria without even a challenge.
Do not harm our christian brothers from the South n you can never use us to harm them again so get that into your murderous skull.

Also make no mistake-----once Biafra goes, Middle Belt Must Go Too.
We cannot live in the same country with terrorists, murderers.

I just dey laff for the way Hausa-Fulani go fall.
A whole generation of you guys refused to go to school when others were schooling. lol. Welcome to the 7th century oh Hausa Fulani. When Biafra and MiddleBelt goes you guys will be the poorest nation in the world. You will be so unsustainable that you will have to live on foreign aid or maybe join Niger Republic tongue. War will also ravage your lands as you guys cant even live in peace with one another..Hahahahahahaha. grin

I truly can't wait for a Middle Belt Nation abeg. cool Maybe I will be the first lady there who knows. smiley wink
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2015
BlackMaria:

With chukwu okike abiama,ojukwu and nnamdi kanu faces in it. Jokers dey are.
Lol
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by billyG(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2015
bigerboy200:
Our entire Budget for 2016 grin grin
Yes let them come & take everything,greedy Biatribe frm d east.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by destinystanley: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
BlackMaria:
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha. This ipob are jokers. Asking for compensation from the zoo,asking 4 d legal tender of the zoo. Lol
Is it in naira,pounds,dollars,yen,etc. Which 1
dnt alow d harmer of biafrans get u so bcarefull of wot u say
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by destinystanley: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2016
jeffizy:
100m for the injured?

You guys raise issues but end up backing it up with foolish contents.

No one will ever take you serious with such primary school way of thinking.

So, it's no more about KANU.
All these kponmo men sef.
cn ur genaration compair dea slf to kanu?u no well
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Naijiant: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
The case of crimes against Buhari is quite strong. See details: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/crimes-humanity-case-buhari/
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
destinystanley:
"dnt" "alow" d "harmer" of biafrans get u so "bcarefull" of wot u say
Damn.
Please learn how to spell correctly and always use punctuation marks,kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBA, Others Condemn Ricky Tarfa’s Arrest By EFCC / Buhari Departs From Egypt Arrives Abuja (pics) / Why Are Computers Budgeted For Every Year? – Sen. Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.