Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation (18802 Views)

Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Onitsha Killings: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Elparaiso(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
When we are still borrowing to feed Nigerians?

These people wicked small sha.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by brunofarad(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
OK na.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by allthingsgood: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol. Waste of time!
PMB pls jail all of them grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by scholes0(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fanirandele:
all these people want is money and its paining them that Buhari hasn't offered anything grin

LMFAO!!!
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by flamingREED(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Fanirandele:
all these people want is money and its paining them that Buhari hasn't offered anything grin
Injustice shouldn't go unpunished, nevertheless

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Dplaymaker(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
Even if FG give dem d money more people go die during d sharing

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by morbeta(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
The best joke of the year.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Freedom4us: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
flamingREED:

Injustice shouldn't go unpunished, nevertheless

In Nigeria it appears injustice is encouaged against the south-east & south-south.

They burn churches in the North and nothing happens

The one time a mosque was burnt down south the govenor was compiled to rebuild it.

So injustice against the south-east & south-south is okay.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by franconian: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
I really don't know how they arrived at that figure, but I am not against this move. The fg should be compelled to compensate the injured and the families if the dead.

#SayNoToInjustice
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by wiseoneking: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
dunkem21:
lipsrsealed Rule 9 lipsrsealed
Forget rule No 9 and deal with iojustice in this nation. Let ipob pursue this to the end.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Freedom4us: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aigbofa:
FG should settle out of court and pay them in Biafran currency.
That is a lot of well minted toilet paper to go around.

May your money become toilet paper

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by seankay(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lmao! Now they are planning to sue the Zoo in a Zoo Court! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by yehmi01(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where will the money come out from.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by xmich(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
omeke12:
Igbos', don't wana stay in Nigeria, they feel they would have been far ahead of where they are now if they have been on their own all these while..but the government can let them leave naa...after all nobody is indispensable...
..but if these Igbo's leave now.. hmmm its just gonna be the Yoruba's and Hausas..Menn I don't think I will wish my enemy to be a Nigerian made of these two...cos Nigeria will be among the top 3 dumbest and most boring countries in The world..#funny

Kokokokoooooooooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by lordmagic(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
If i wia dem dey shud cum out to d street 2 protest nd i trust my state SSS,dey wiil giv it to dem full time!
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by goshen26: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by NakedEve: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
PrinceAkbabio:
I wonder who will pay for the mosque DAT was burnt, who will pay for d trucks DAT was burnt, who will pay for other properties DAT was destroyed.
I'm watching d drama on my 3D screen...

Am middlebeltan but pls just say d truth and stop peddling rumours.
No mosque was burnt.
It was shops on the fence of the mosque that were burnt for which there was retaliation in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by myideas1: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
South East should be careful. The land of war will end up being the loser in the event of any war. North East is reeling in war now. The biggest loser of Boko Haram war is North East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Vulu: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
seankay:
Lmao! Now they are planning to sue the Zoo in a Zoo Court! cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you want to catch a monkey you play by the rules of the forest/zoo.
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by victorlake(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
which court, biafra court?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by martineverest(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Are they indirectly asking govt to pay them for their wasted efforts

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by seankay(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

When you want to catch a monkey you play by the rules of the forest/zoo.
that had not being the case previously.It seems the protests ain't working
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by kingthreat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
omeke12:
Igbos', don't wana stay in Nigeria, they feel they would have been far ahead of where they are now if they have been on their own all these while..but the government can let them leave naa...after all nobody is indispensable...
..but if these Igbo's leave now.. hmmm its just gonna be the Yoruba's and Hausas..Menn I don't think I will wish my enemy to be a Nigerian made of these two...cos Nigeria will be among the top 3 dumbest and most boring countries in The world..#funny

That dumb combination brought your people to their knees. Ask your Granpa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by CreampieAngela(f): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
NakedEve:

Am middlebeltan
Where in the Middle Belt are you from ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Temidayo9(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol grin grin grin grin money from Zoo. This people hnmm

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by computer0810(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Set of lunatics....they refuse to be educated nw end up humiliating the republic, Bunch of Idiot And Fool Roaming About (BIAFRA)

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Emmytech1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Why nigerians ar afred of biafra.
Biafra dos nt mean war or blood sheld, it means "come and join" not like nigeria dat means "dark place"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by Vulu: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
seankay:

that had not being the case previously.It seems the protests ain't working

Pictures and videos of the protest are with the BBC, IBTimes, AFP and major world news outlet. The statement has been made. Pray for long life so you can see where this will end. The journey has just begun.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by dallyemmy: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ok
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by NakedEve: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Where in the Middle Belt are you from ?

Why u wan know? angry
Re: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation by wink2015(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
[size=18pt]A way to extort money from the federal government to stock their stores with goods[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Computers Budgeted For Every Year? – Sen. Abaribe / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) / Ekiti’s Economy Heading For Emergency – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.