Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away (35722 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by gretblue: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
If Idoma fail to re elect David Mark, they will regret for not voting him the way Nigerians are regretting for not voting GEJ
PDP e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Kirigidi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
If Idoma fail to re elect David Mark, they will regret for not voting him the way Nigerians are regretting for not voting GEJ
Maybe it is u dat is regretin not votin GEJ. As for me nd majority of Nigerians we ar very glad nd happy dat Buhari emerged our president. GEJ who is my fellow Niger-Deltan failed to use d rare opportunity he had as president to rapidly uplift devpt of our oil-rich region. Instead, he surrounded himself wit sycophants nd nearly collapsd Nigeria wit his bad govt. Truth b told, PMB is far mor a better president than GEJ. Seven months of Buhari's rule is not enorf time to start condemnin an administratn dat has four years of first term to reign.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by olutunde12(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
912:

I'm sure the amount of insulting response you have received has shown you that no body is regretting anything

Of course they are. If not voting out jonathan, they are regretting voting buhari in.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by philcz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
olutunde12:

APC thugs in action.

When an APC interest is attacked, it is pdp thugs that attacked it, if other parties' interests are attacked, the attackers are either youths or residents.
see dis small pikin wit incoherent talk..abeg go play wit sand...eediot..

3 Likes

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by olutunde12(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=Kirigidi post=41307300] Maybe it is u dat is regretin not votin GEJ. As for me nd majority of Nigerians we ar very glad nd happy dat Buhari emerged our president. GEJ who is my fellow Niger-Deltan failed to use d rare opportunity he had as president to rapidly uplift devpt of our oil-rich region. Instead, he surrounded himself wit sycophants nd nearly collapsd Nigeria wit his bad govt. True b told, PMB is far mor a better president than GEJ. Seven months of Buhari's rule is not enorf time to

Mathematics-
They still have four years?
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Abbeyme: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2015

hollywater:
This is insane. why chasing contractors away? Allow them to do the work. When election comes, vote for whosoever you wishes.

This is the pattern...

The construction is never meant to be completed..

The contractors would come and excavate, then go on holidays for 6weeks.

Might come to do some measurements, and vamoose again.

Meanwhile, Elections would hold in less than 90 days from now! Whatever the electoral results, the roads won't be visited again...

If David Mark wins, he already has what he needed, so he can forget the roads.
If he loses, why starting the road in the first instance?

So, either way, the electoral won't get the roads!

4 Likes

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Ijaya123: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
ojmetrix:

No sir he was sack as senator
And ask to run fresh election so he
Was using the construction as a political strategies
For d people to vote for him.asuch the people were angry cos he did not do that when he was senator.
Nigerians are now wise big up to them

Ok. I expect to see more of this.

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by WaffenSS(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

Which "Nigerians" are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Alezy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
guy....its very clear u have not gotten to or even passed the so called idoma land before.

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Gamesmart: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
The contractor is fighting hard to do the project because cancellation means loss of pay opportunity for him.

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by oluwafemi113(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

What's this one saying?

Na fish brain you get

2 Likes

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Mike008(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Only in a bid to get re-elected. Its too little too late now. The Idomas are apparently angry.

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Psalm18:
The sensible thing is to allow the contractor finish it.
And then in 90 days time, still vote out David Mark.

Humans are more emotional than they're rational.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by holaralph(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
I Never knew there is Illiterate Professor

1 Like

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Akins02324(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Na u mumu pass.Why dont u talk for yourself?
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
rusher14:

So if David Mark is no more the good people of Idoma land would suffer?

Sometimes you guys don't realise how you convince the neutrals not to accept your candidate.
i am not an Idoma but good number of my friends are Idoma. From my interaction with them, i discover that under development Idoma land is facing is caused by Tiv that treated them as second class citizens. But in federal level, David has used his influence to give them employment. In Police, Armed forces, immigration, custom, Civil defense including MDA.. Any Idoma who is not blinded by broom to attest to this
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by philcz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i am not an Idoma but good number of my friends are Idoma. From my interaction with them, i discover that under development Idoma land is facing is caused by Tiv that treated them as second class citizens. But in federal level, David has used his influence to give them employment. In Police, Armed forces, immigration, custom, Civil defense including MDA.. Any Idoma who is not blinded by broom to attest to this
Blah blah blah..shut up
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by hardballripplez: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
tomtween:

Bros for what nau?
Mark is a complete failure to the idomas.....
Nigerians are regretting not voting GEJ? Can you prove that? give statistics please, before you start to dey yarn rubbish
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by raphoo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
says who? Dnt tell me Nigerians regretted voting a man who oversaw fraud n disbursment of fund nt appropiated in d budget 2 political titians. Rubbish. Thief follow thief.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by elbaraj001(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Nonsense
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by goldfish27(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

Collect small sense......
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Otokpa22(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mark once told us (the idomas) that opposition is not good for us as we the idomas are minority in our present Benue state. And we consider that factor then (2011) and voted him. So the idomas have learned not to be in opposition simple. If Mark must be senator, he should defect to APC b4 the date of rerun if possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by sheubaba2013: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
There is a limit and a tolerance level. More than average Nigerian's hustle but time is coming when we will let them know that the masses have suffered enough. Oluwa wa. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by permanentgrace(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
So why the rush now? What happened for the past 16yrs that David Mark was there swallowing all alone the constituency allowances? Oh, he thinks he can still deceive his people by bringing in a-one-man contractor for a project that would sure be abandoned once he's again declared the winner in the re-run?

It's obvious his people are tired. His best bet as things stand is for him to quit politics and go sit down and enjoy all the looted.

By the way, enough of this his back and forth representation. Must he be the only one representing? If others are not given chance, how would the people experience diverse effect between to political personalities? How would they know if Mark is representing them well or not if another person is not put to test?

David Mark, pls go and siddon. Your time don pass. People no longer want you.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by eDoc: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rxpetite:
grin
nigerians' tolerance level don decrease. lwkmd
we just dey look buhari. if care is not taken he ll be the first impeached president.

Don't worry he would finish this term and the next.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Kagarko(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Comrade Daniel Onje Is the man

NANS president 2003 way back

Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Otunbatrafford: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
When a tortoise wants to embark on a disgraceful journey, he won't listen to advise. Mark David or David Mark, use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Meritocracy: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
I also learnt gods of Alekwu had decamped to APC.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
amaechi1:

Is David Mark their God. Maybe you are regretting that GEJ lost, not all nigerians
only the wailing wailers are still crying dt badluck lost the election.
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by smartmom(f): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
ProfessorPeter:

Are you for real? regret not voting for him? or regret allowing him to remain for that long? wake up and smell the enyi(kunu) my friend!
Re: Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rxpetite:
grin
nigerians' tolerance level don decrease. lwkmd
we just dey look buhari. if care is not taken he ll be the first impeached president.
...impeachment on what ground? 2 folks count the most to Buhari - OBJ and Tinubu. The rest is void.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.