Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Relationship Of Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Of Nowadays (713 Views)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Of Nowadays by ibrocool(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
RELATIONSHIP OF NOWADAYS

The type of so-called relationships among guys and
girls these days is so horrible that one will wonder if
this is not a prostitution in disguise. When a lady
dates a guy, the lady gives him sex while the guy
gives her money or buy material things for her. It has now
become the duty of a
boyfriend to be giving money to his girl money and it has
become the duty of girlfriend to satisfy her man's sex
urge.

Tell me is there any difference between this and
prostitution? A prostitute collects money from her
customer and then sleeps with d customer. A guy
gives money to his girlfriend and then sleeps with
her. Therefore what the youths of today practice is
not relationship and dating. It is prostitution.

A
prostitute is not only a lady who sleeps with men in
brothels.
Let us change our mentality.
But

Dear ladies,
1. You should not let a man know that you are madly
in love with him. Do not let him know that you cannot
do without him, or else he will take you for granted,
cheat on you and do anything he likes freely. He will
say, "I can do anything; Afterall she loves me very
much. She will not quit me even if cheat on her.

2. Never you cry over an ordinary boyfriend who is
not your husband. Boyfriend is not your legally
accepted man. So why should you cry because he
broke your heart? He doesn't worth it.

3. As a woman, give yourself respect. You must let
your man know that you can survive without his
money. Don't be requesting for money for cream,
recharge card and cloth from him all the time. Even if
you must ask him for money, let it be once in a while.
He will respect and value you. Have a source of
income. Even if you are a student, request for more
money from your parents and not from your
boyfriend. If you don't request for money, he will not
request for sex.
Some men believe nothing goes for nothing. They don't
spend without expecting receiving that's your body and
when they're tire of that your body,he will dump you
because he believe have payed for that satisfaction.

STOP PROVING that YOU are ONLY good for SEX and DATING
not GOOD for marriage. Men are smart when it comes to
marriage.
AM I MAKING SENSE.
Drop your comment.
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
**Yawns** This is super sto:: I can't rememeber the rest!
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by Kingsasian(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yes o
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by obiorathesubtle: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
S P A C E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T.
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Just last night I got bored and was reading comments on one SDK blog where a lady had complained that her boyfriend who had been training her in uni is insisting on marriage but she's not ready as she's still in her 300l.

The boyfriend later responded that it is coz she's seeing someone else that's why she doesn't want to marry him now and threatened to deal with her.

Although the boyfriend was wrong to think that coz he financed her education and must marry her even as the threats were lame, I was shocked to know that over the 200 comments on that story and of which majority were from ladies, were lambasting the guy if he didn't sex her and suggesting that she's paid him all his expenses with sex.

The story was an eye-opener that most ladies believes that having sex with a guy is a payback for every money and material gifts spent on them. I think it would be foolish if a guy spends without gbenshing if we're to go by such reasoning. And if indeed we've degenerated to such despicable level as a people, then truly we're all either prostitutes or patronisers.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Just last night I got bored and was reading comments on one SDK blog where a lady had complained that her boyfriend who had been training her in uni is insisting on marriage but she's not ready as she's still in her 300l.

The boyfriend later responded that it is coz she's seeing someone else that's why she doesn't want to marry him now and threatened to deal with her.

Although the boyfriend was wrong to think that coz he financed her education and must marry her even as the threats were lame, I was shocked to know that over the 200+ comments on that story and of which majority were from ladies, were lambasting the guy if he didn't sex her and suggesting that she's paid him all his expenses with sex.

The story was an eye-opener that most ladies believes that having sex with a guy is a payback for every money and material gifts spent on them. I think it would be foolish if a guy spends without gbenshing if we're to go by such reasoning. And if indeed we've degenerated to such despicable level as a people, then truly we're all either prostitutes or patronisers.
True talk.
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by ibrocool(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
S P A C E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T.
Are you satisfied now?
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Although the boyfriend was wrong to think that coz he financed her education and must marry her even as the threats were lame, I was shocked to know that over the 200 comments on that story and of which majority were from ladies, were lambasting the guy if he didn't sex her and suggesting that she's paid him all his expenses with sex.

ohhhhh, this guy again!!! When will I get sense like you? embarassed

Another free pvnny for you.

*errmm!!! Sophia, soophiaaa!!! Come and satisfy this guy*
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by obiorathesubtle: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
ibrocool:
Are you satisfied now?
now.. Does it not look better?? You have to thank me!
Re: Relationship Of Nowadays by ibrocool(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
now.. Does it not look better?? You have to thank me!
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong# / Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo, Cool Or Scary ? / Whats Wrong With Ladies Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.