Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road (3637 Views)

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium / Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
there is confession in gombe state right now as Shiites that are suppose to celebrate eid el malud with the the Sunnis came out from nowhere and started there protest.
As I am typing, the two lane road of gombe state has been blocked. one for Sunnis and the other for Shiites.
its funny because the Sunnis are shouting loudly so that people can't hear what the shittes are saying.
hmmmm I sense a big division among the Muslim religion. these have never happened before since my stay in gombe for the past 19 years.
the Sunnis and Shiites usually celebrate eid malud together.
these are the pics I snapped. you can't see the people on d other lane Becus its crowdy.
menwhile, its peaceful, no violence, no riot. let's continue to pray they won't clash.
source: Am an eye witness.

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by lwise(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Upload the pictures
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by Rexhenrex(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Confusion in the enemies camp grin,

2 Likes

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by emamos: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na u only dey see sunnis n shits...Na wa 4 u
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by whirlwind7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
I lost respect for organized religion long ago.
Actually, these religions are no longer organized. More like anarchist!

When you put religion above God, above your own kindred, and above common sense, then you have forfeited every right to be regarded as human.
Won't be a surprise if this eventually end in bloodshed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by networkgenuis: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015

The Islamic Leader said, all machinations of the enemy will fail in the face of growing peaceful conduct and public respect of the Islamic Movement over years. “Our weapon is positive reasoning, truth and good conduct. Guns are for the reckless and foolhardy. We have been conducting our affairs peacefully, calling people to the truth for the last 36 years. So you cannot come overnight and attribute violence to us, that we now resort to killing people. This is impossible. We save lives, not kill them
Watch this eye opening video sermon of the sheikh over one year ago exposing the plans of the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGoWg0oxU4
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by fotadmowmend(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dis pple again Whr Brutai make he come brutalize dem .... Lawless set of people
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Stop spreading wrong information plss. Today muslims are celebrating maulaud of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) including many northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by moscobabs(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Op ...you are the problem here and u are the confused human being

This people are muslims but diff groups and what they are doing doesn't effect the public negatively so whats your headache ?

Or is there any weapons in their hands?

Are they abusing themselves ?

We xtians have CAC RCCG and so on. We do same as Muslims do too and we never cos of that fight

Pls let tolerate others beliefs so the country will be a beta place for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by hakanai(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Again i do not see any visible police presence there! I should expect that the police should be on ground in full force for any slight disregard for order.

Meanwhile i will suggest that the police should have prevented the two factions from hold the even at the same venue, to avoid any problem.As it is what they have is the fuel,Oxygen in the same place.what remains na the chemical reaction (fire) to ignite a situation. shocked shocked
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
ThankGOD they are both peaceful. the problem is DAT they are disturbing people with there shouting.
Sunnis are shouting oyoyo anabi.(prophet)
Shiites are shouting sekemana Zakzaky( free zakzaky)

1 Like

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Stop spreading wrong information plss. Today muslims are celebrating maulaud of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) including many northern part of Nigeria.
my frend grout of here. are u in gombe?
I know what I saw.
d Shiites came out from another direction and occupy d other lane displaying zakzaky pics.
stop saying what u don't know
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
moscobabs:
Op ...you are the problem here and u are the confused human being

This people are muslims but diff groups and what they are doing doesn't effect the public negatively so whats your headache ?

Or is there any weapons in their hands?

Are they abusing themselves ?

We xtians have CAC RCCG and so on. We do same as Muslims do too and we never cos of that fight

Pls let tolerate others beliefs so the country will be a beta place for all of us.
what is dis nigger saying? people block two lane in d state metropolis and you are asking us to tolerate dem?
how can cars pass or are we using aeroplane?
assuming one lane was blocked, we would have manage d other lane despite hold up
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:

my frend grout of here. are u in gombe?
I know what I saw.
d Shiites came out from another direction and occupy d other lane displaying zakzaky pics.
stop saying what u don't know
Yeah that's how it suppose to be. But you mentioned confusion that's why I said what I said. #Peace#
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah that's how it suppose to be. But you mentioned confusion that's why I said what I said. #Peace#
why won't I call it confusion? this is something we haven't experience in gombe.
even dose celebrating malud were surprise. dey started to look back to know were the beats and shout were coming from
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by moscobabs(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:

what is dis nigger saying? people block two lane in d state metropolis and you are asking us to tolerate dem?
how can cars pass or are we using aeroplane?
assuming one lane was blocked, we would have manage d other lane despite hold up

Then go and fight them
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
moscobabs:

Then go and fight them
abeg give me rat poison. e go better make I commit suicide. lols
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by bro4u: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Muslims and Islam in general, i tire for una ooo
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:

why won't I call it confusion? this is something we haven't experience in gombe.
even dose celebrating malud were surprise. dey started to look back to know were the beats and shout were coming from
Lol... Dem still they vex for what General Buratai did to them na. grin

1 Like

Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by chesterlee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
ISLAMABAD!!!
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by sinkhole: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP, my only advise for you is to leave that area and look for a safe place far far from that area of Gombe, unless you are a muslim yourself!
Violence will soon break out and Christians around will be the innocent casualty of the violence.
It has never happen does not mean it will never happen!
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by Krak(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:
there is confession in gombe state right now as Shiites that are suppose to celebrate eid el malud with the the Sunnis came out from nowhere and started there protest.
As I am typing, the two lane road of gombe state has been blocked. one for Sunnis and the other for Shiites.
its funny because the Sunnis are shouting loudly so that people can't hear what the shittes are saying.
hmmmm I sense a big division among the Muslim religion. these have never happened before since my stay in gombe for the past 19 years.
these are the pics I snapped. you can't see the people on d other lane Becus its crowdy.
menwhile, its peaceful, no violence, no riot. let's continue to pray they won't clash.

Confusion

Within

This has

Meanwhile
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by jstmee: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:
You guys here on nairaland have a wrong perception of who sunni's are in islam. For your information, sunni's dosnt celebrate eid maulud.
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by kissval1388: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Krak:

Confusion

Within

This has

Meanwhile
my friend gerrarahere. you wey know book, how much dey your account? hope u don become proffesor for oxford university?
guess what

Na joke.
thanks for d corrections.
happy Xmas!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road by 9ja4Change(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissval1388:

As an eye witness, you should get ur facts right before commenting! Sunnis have NEVER celebrated EidIMaulud EVER

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Police Officer / Check Out The War Between The Yorubas And The Igbos On Twitter( PHOTOS) / Lagos 2019: We Fear We’ll Lose To Rigging, Vote-buying –AD Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.