Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. (4111 Views)

If Nnamdi Kanu Killed The Mother Of Democracy, He Will Paid His Life For It! / See The People Who Want Nnamdi Kanu Dead / Rejoinder To: Why Most South Westerners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Duru1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Mr man God gave u brain for a reason. Use it and stop sounding like a broken record. To cure your ignorance, grab a copy of the Nigerian constitution and read. Arguing with you will be a waste of time. You know nothing.

I have a copy of 1999 Nigerian constitution which does not state that self-determination amounts to treason. Treason is an attempt to change the constituted government with force or any other means necessary. For your little intellect, which you have demonstrated is below that of a monkey, Kanu never campaigned or planned to change the legally constituted government of Nigeria. He had said that "government of Nigeria should exist but there must be republic of Biafra. The existence of Republic of Biafra or Republic of Igbo land does not negate or delete the legally constituted government of Nigeria. Your ignorance of the fact is to a fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

Yorubaman, this case is very simple. If you are confident smuggle yourself to DSS facility, put a bullet in him and blame it on the hausas. Just don't get caught.

This is all you Biafrans are good at. Victim mentality and talking with sentiments. At first Kanu can never be arrested. When they arrested him you claimed he is setting a trap. After your 5days futile protest and his continuous rot in jail you shifted blames on the Yorubas. It sucks to be a Biafran. God bless the sensible IGBOS out there

8 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

Your above senseless post makes no sense. The law not Yorubas is what will hang Kanu.... cheesy...there is no sensible management of sh1t or restraint to be urged...your leader is a criminal in my eyes and will be tried according to the law and if found guilty of treasonable felony...he shall die by hanging.....period... angry

In your yoruba eyes, i agree. Why didnt you go collect the garvel from the yoruba judge and sentence him? Why are both yoruba and hausa judges running away from the case like a plague?

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

This is all you Biafrans are good at. Victim mentality and talking with sentiments. At first Kanu can never be arrested. When they arrested him you claimed he is setting a trap. After your 5days futile protest and his continuous rot in jail you shifted blames on the Yorubas. It sucks to be a Biafran. God bless the sensible IGBOS out there

Again yorubaman, i am not an IPOB member and i don't really know why you don't want to answer oduduwa in peace but let me truthful with you, i wish you long life but even after your death at the end of your thousand years on earth, Biafra will still be mentioned. I know you know this. Happy Christmas! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by coolitempa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

In your yoruba eyes, i agree. Why do you go collect the garvel from the yoruba judge and sentence him? Why are both yoruba and hausa judges running away from tbe case like a plague?

Why do you talk so senselessly...Nigeria is a country with laws and Kanu will face the law...you guys just see Yoruba everywhere...Abi na Yoruba only write the constitution...was it a Yoruba man that forced him to commit his crimes...was it not your fellow biafraudians pushing the man to his end...you people beat chest and think rational people will fall for childish rants.... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flyoruboy:
Why are you people such hypocrites? ? Who doesn't know Kanu's Hateful and murderous intentions towards Yorubas. What are you all now expecting in return? A bouquet of flowers? Even for those of us that may generally support an agitation that predates even Kanu himself, we will never support a man who has virtually declared war on our race. Hell the fvck no! @Vulu, kettykings, Duru1, etc

Did the Igbos ask that Oba be hanged when he threatened Igbos in lagos? When you want to tell a story start from the beginning, not half way because you want to tailor a certain narrative.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
coolitempa:

Why do you talk so senselessly...Nigeria is a country with laws and Kanu will face the law...you guys just see Yoruba everywhere...Abi na Yoruba only write the constitution...was it a Yoruba man that forced him to commit his crimes...was it not your fellow biafraudians pushing the man to his end...you people beat chest and think rational people will fall for childish rants.... angry

He is facing the law but your DSS is breaking the product of the law with recklessness. Why don't you ask lawal daura or buhari himself to borrow my wig, grab the garvel and sentence him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by vicadex07(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:
From common observations, the greatest proponent of the continued detention of kanu on the cyberspace have been the Southwesterners. Many times you hear them asking that kanu be hanged.

I think they are aware of the no-love-lost situation between the North and the East since the end of the war and want to exploit the big crack maximally. Hanging or jailing kanu illegitimately will plunge the country into a north vs East crisis that only UN peacekeepers can mediate and i'm sure that's what the yorubas are itching to see happen.

Many northern leaders like yerima and even the sultan have urged restraint and sensible management of the situation but the yorubas simply want him hanged. The East has nothing to gain from trusting or distrusting the SW but the north must watch it's back. A yoruba classmate told me he would like to see an Igbo vs hausa crisis while they watch as neutrals. Hands akimbo

Why are yorubas even more keen than hausas to get kanu hanged?

All comments are welcomed.

Lol...truth be told, it will be nice to watch the north and the east go at each others throat while we Yorubas watch you decimate yourselves.

grin

That's why Yorubas are the most Intelligent Nigerians. Fighting a war without lifting a finger and loosing a soul just like the last Biafran war.

grin
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by su24tech: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
senseless pig is your classmate representing yoruba nation, look for another excuse. Kanu must pay for his sin
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Duru1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

I must confess that your stream of thought smacks off idiocy and childishness. If you still have 1999 Nigerian constitution as you have foolishly claimed to have read, I want you to read the section that upheld the right to self-determination.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reaches age 70. Useless man and gullible followers
another mental escapee from Southwest
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Duru1:

I must confess that your stream of thought smacks off idiocy and childishness. If you still have 1999 Nigerian constitution as you have foolishly claimed to have read, I want you to read the section that upheld the right to self-determination.

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
another mental escapee from Southwest

How does this stop our dilector from eating watery beans and Gaari for Xmas?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3223651_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

From your style of writing, I deduced you are an ill-educated nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by rhymaster: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

Nobody is seeing through any scam. You told us he was tired of eating prison beans and you were sure he would jump at any opportunity to set himself free, rather he opted to stay in jail until DSS starts obeying the judiciary. Don't you see you are the scam here? We know you Yorubas and how you think, you are pushing the hausas to war but yerima and the sultan seem to be seeing through it. cheesy

So since chose to stay in prison, why are you complaining again? Ibos what kind of no-sense resides in that thing you call a head? How is this the fault of another person when you praise him for choosing to remain in custody but still blame it on the Yorubas? Kanu might have been allowed bail from one court or some charges but there is a court order that allows him to be held for 90 days and he has been charged with 6 new charges, including terrorism and treason. The video evidence alone is enough proof to capital punishment for treason asking for arms and bullets. The only question to ask him is, was he the one in the video speaking? If yes, and it is a yes, he is finished! He is so dead / jailed for life. No Yoruba or Hausa can do anything about it, so Ibos need to use their sense before they start committing crimes that carry such heavy consequences. He was bold and brave when asking for bullets and guns, smuggling a transmitter into Nigeria but now the law has caught up with him, you can will blame someone else? Well, you can blame the whole world, he must go through his trial and face the consequences. Imagine asking for guns and bullets to fight against the US government or kill their leader or the UK, or any other country? You would have been long arrested before lunch time of same day!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Akanbiedu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:
From common observations, the greatest proponent of the continued detention of kanu on the cyberspace have been the Southwesterners. Many times you hear them asking that kanu be hanged.

I think they are aware of the no-love-lost situation between the North and the East since the end of the war and want to exploit the big crack maximally. Hanging or jailing kanu illegitimately will plunge the country into a north vs East crisis that only UN peacekeepers can mediate and i'm sure that's what the yorubas are itching to see happen.

Many northern leaders like yerima and even the sultan have urged restraint and sensible management of the situation but the yorubas simply want him hanged. The East has nothing to gain from trusting or distrusting the SW but the north must watch it's back. A yoruba classmate told me he would like to see an Igbo vs hausa crisis while they watch as neutrals. Hands akimbo

Why are yorubas even more keen than hausas to get kanu hanged?

All comments are welcomed.

You are a MUMU Op.

You saw Yerimas comments but you didn't see these

https://www.naij.com/672848-opc-urges-federal-government-dialogue-biafra-agitators.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/05/we-are-not-against-peaceful-pro-biafra-protests-in-yorubaland-opc/

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/08/biafra-agitation-prof-wole-soyinka-calls-for-more-diplomacy/

The problem with some of you is that the Hausa has instilled so much fear in your psyche that you think Yoruba is your mate that you can fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
rhymaster:

So since chose to stay in prison, why are you complaining again? Ibos what kind of no-sense resides in that thing you call a head? How is this the fault of another person when you praise him for choosing to remain in custody but still blame it on the Yorubas? Kanu might have been allowed bail from one court or some charges but there is a court order that allows him to be held for 90 days and he has been charged with 6 new charges, including terrorism and treason. The video evidence alone is enough proof to capital punishment for treason asking for arms and bullets. The only question to ask him is, was he the one in the video speaking? If yes, and it is a yes, he is finished! He is so dead / jailed for life. No Yoruba or Hausa can do anything about it, so Ibos need to use their sense before they start committing crimes that carry such heavy consequences. He was bold and brave when asking for bullets and guns, smuggling a transmitter into Nigeria but now the law has caught up with him, you can will blame someone else? Well, you can blame the whole world, he must go through his trial and face the consequences. Imagine asking for guns and bullets to fight against the US government or kill their leader or the UK, or any other country? You would have been long arrested before lunch time of same day!

I've heard so much about this video. Why haven't you used the so called video evidence to jail him? There is video of Oba lagoon, There are video evidence of Buhari baboon and monkey threats. So why is kanu, Oba and your Buhari not yet hanged with their video evidences? Shouldn't your Oba and Buhari be sharing the same jail cell with kanu if your law says you can convict people with video evidence of verbal threats that they make.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Akanbiedu:

You are a MUMU Op.

You saw Yerimas comments but you didn't see these

https://www.naij.com/672848-opc-urges-federal-government-dialogue-biafra-agitators.html

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/05/we-are-not-against-peaceful-pro-biafra-protests-in-yorubaland-opc/

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/08/biafra-agitation-prof-wole-soyinka-calls-for-more-diplomacy/

The problem with some of you is that the Hausa has instilled so much fear in your psyche that you think Yoruba is your mate that you can fight.

Truth be told, if we want yorubas to kill off themselves it's very easy. You have deep divides that can be exploited, you are just an uninteresting group only best at sycophancy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Mustay(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
"From common observations" to statistical results that amounts to "most"! Hmmmm, we need a census
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by OFFICIAL336: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

[b]Rubbish. Kanu must be tried and hanged if found guilty of treason against the Nigerian state. He will surely pay for declaring war on the Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis. Keep using emotional blackmail on here. It won't remove him from DSS dungeon. We warned you lots when he was running his mouth on radio Biafra but you called us cowards. His present predicaments is the results of his so called bravery. His popularity is winding down and all IGBOS are begging to see through his scam. Everyone is moving on and with time he will be forgotten to suffer alone. Nobody individual fights the federal government of any nation and win. Not even ojukwu with his military experience and materials at his disposal could do that. Kanu is paying for his running mouth so quit blaming the Yorubas for his foolishness. That video of him soliciting for Arms will be his final nail in the coffin. He will never walk out of this problem he created. No one is bigger than the country, you can continue to wail. Kanu will be conquered and forgotten. [/b]
Typical of descendants of a fallen Angel.
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Flyoruboy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

Did the Igbos ask that Oba be hanged when he threatened Igbos in lagos? When you want to tell a story start from the beginning, not half way because you want to tailor a certain narrative.

Oh please! There are more than enough comments on this same forum of Igbo threats and disdain towards the Oba Akiolu since that incident, yes, with many even calling for his head! He's even been dragged to the ICC by Igbos for the careless statement, so don't come at me forming any Saint Paul. Bottomline, Kanu has severally threatened Yorubas with death and mass murder and made it abundantly clear that he hates us. Even you must have heard such invectives. Even Ojukwu wasn't that uncouth and caustic. I personally wish upon Kanu everything he's wished on the Yoruba race, no apologies. Kapish!

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by chesterlee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

[b]Rubbish. Kanu must be tried and hanged if found guilty of treason against the Nigerian state. He will surely pay for declaring war on the Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis. Keep using emotional blackmail on here. It won't remove him from DSS dungeon. We warned you lots when he was running his mouth on radio Biafra but you called us cowards. His present predicaments is the results of his so called bravery. His popularity is winding down and all IGBOS are begging to see through his scam. Everyone is moving on and with time he will be forgotten to suffer alone. Nobody individual fights the federal government of any nation and win. Not even ojukwu with his military experience and materials at his disposal could do that. Kanu is paying for his running mouth so quit blaming the Yorubas for his foolishness. That video of him soliciting for Arms will be his final nail in the coffin. He will never walk out of this problem he created. No one is bigger than the country, you can continue to wail. Kanu will be conquered and forgotten. [/b]

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Vulu: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Oh please! There are more than enough comments on this same forum of Igbo threats and disdain towards the Oba Akiolu since that incident, yes, with many even calling for his head! He's even been dragged to the ICC by Igbos for the careless statement, so don't come at me forming any Saint Paul. Bottomline, Kanu has severally threatened Yorubas with death and mass murder and made it abundantly clear that he hates us. Even you must have heard such invectives. Even Ojukwu wasn't that uncouth and caustic. I personally wish upon Kanu everything he's wished on the Yoruba race, no apologies. Kapish!

Now we both agree that Oba threatened Igbos just like kanu. Now why is your Oba not standing trial just like kanu since all men are equal in the eyes of the law(pls don't evade this question). I must add that i wish your Oba whatever he wishes the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Flyoruboy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

Now why is your Oba not standing trial just like kanu since all men are equal in the eyes of the law(pls don't evade this question).

Guy, quote me anywhere. I could care less what happens to Akiolu for that careless statement he made. He's man enough to defend himself. I'm not the DSS. Maybe y'all should petition them to arrest him or something. Like I said, he's already been dragged to the ICC. Whatever happens to him as a consequence of making the statement in question is his problem. undecided

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188829-icc-investigates-oba-of-lagos-for-anti-igbo-remarks.html
Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
searchiing4love:

If u hypocrites and Kanu indeed called Nigeria a zoo, why are u now depending on the judgement of the courts in the zoo to grant him bail I thought u all said nothing works in the zoo and the zoo must fall. [s] So why crying that the FG ignored court ruling when that same court is located in the zoo [/s] grin bunch of confused fellas. Ur dilector will eat half done beans till he reaches age 70. Useless man and gullible followers

See question? Wasn't it the Zoo that arrested and jailed Kanu?? Oh my?!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Forwetinnah: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Vulu:

I've heard so much about this video. Why haven't you used the so called video evidence to jail him? There is video of Oba lagoon, There are video evidence of Buhari baboon and monkey. So why is kanu, Oba and your Buhari not yet hanged with their video evidences? Shouldn't your Oba and Buhari be sharing the same jail cell with kanu if you law says you can convict people with video evidence of verbal threats that they make.

You too much...
http://www.odogwublog.com/2015/12/united-nation-cleares-mrs-adaobi-megan.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2015
Vulu:

Truth be told, if we want yorubas to kill off themselves it's very easy. You have deep divides that can be exploited, you are just an uninteresting group only best at sycophancy.

I knew a coward like you would run away after. Your stup1di2y has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Swners Want Nnamdi Kanu Killed. by Eledan: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2015
The dude will eventually rot away in jail. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Jummai Al-hassan Biography And Profile / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result / Violence Claims 3,683 Nigerians In 14 Months — Global Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.