Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result (4034 Views)

Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / See The Latest Opinion Poll On Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Aeroberry: 11:45pm On May 10, 2018
Please join in the vote below. Nigerians are enthusiastically expressing their feelings regarding Buhari's government. Over 27,000 have already joined. We target 50,000. It is a poll started by Ezenwa Emmanuel of aeroberry.com.

The Opinion Poll still has two more days to go. Join and express your feelings.

The link to the poll is below.

https://twitter.com/aeroberryplc/status/993307020177494016

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by HtwoOw: 2:55am On May 11, 2018
BF products are the ones who hate Buhari ,

But he no consyn me , Jonathan won the polls online

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by justmenoni: 3:27am On May 11, 2018
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 4:41am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

am tired of buhari am tired of the dumbo, we really need to spilt this country,so that people like u can continue to vote for him tilll the world end

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by selemempe: 5:04am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

ur people are holding this country down. U all hate progress

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Auladimeji(m): 6:04am On May 11, 2018
cry Igbos always starting what there generation(s) can't finish.
Buhari will still rule Nigeria again If you wanna die better start pricing your coffin

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nigeriadondie: 6:06am On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed Cone head spotted.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nigeriadondie: 6:07am On May 11, 2018
Auladimeji:
Buhari will still rule Nigeria again If you wanna die better start pricing your coffin
Cone head spotted

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Auladimeji(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Cone head spotted
See this somalia jew

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Alejoc(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2018
The real Buhari voters don't come online

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Alex80s(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2018
Auladimeji:

Which tribe is better than Igbos including yours? A slave like you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Jones4190(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2018
99.9% of the people that vote buhari in 2015 don't even have access to phone, keep fully yourself

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Auladimeji(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2018
Alex80s:

Which tribe is better than Igbos including yours? A slave like you.
See this third class citizen of Nigeria typing Rubbish.
You and your tribe are silly

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by overall90: 6:56am On May 11, 2018
Jones4190:
99.9% of the people that vote buhari in 2015 don't even have access to phone, keep fully yourself

the problem is not the 99.9%(according to you) but the 0.1% who packaged him,who are supposed to know better and who are still supporting him out of selfish interest.without them Buhari is nothing.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Khd95(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2018
Stupid poll

The question should have been

"Do u have ur PVC"

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Workingdays: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
Auladimeji:
See this third class citizen of Nigeria typing Rubbish.
You and your tribe are silly
As old as you're, you're still playing tribals politics. is a pity!

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

I remember when buhari use to win the online poll simply because Nigerians where tired of GEJ's government and same thing is happening now and you're posting nonsense?

Funny.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2018
Those 18% that typed YES and the 8% that typed NOT SURE must either be directly related to Buhari, bokoharam, herdsmen or they cannot understand the question

They just clicked on any of the boxes!

Even the northerners that were chanting "sai baba" with smiles before dare not hear you say that now angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by achiever12: 8:09am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

I am Yoruba and not satisfied with Buhari's kind of leadership. He is fake and a chronic liar. He has denied most of the promises he made while campaigning 3 to 4 Years ago. His disregard for the rule of law is nauseating.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by johnmartus(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2018
achiever12:

I am Yoruba and not satisfied with Buhari's kind of leadership. He is fake and a chronic liar. He has denied most of the promises he made while campaigning 3 to 4 Years ago. His disregard for the rule of law is nauseating.

who is your dad in Yorubaland? Bleep off buhari till 2023 you guys will crying for another 6years that's unfortunate.
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by achiever12: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
johnmartus:
who is your dad in Yorubaland? Bleep off buhari till 2023 you guys will crying for another 6years that's unfortunate.

So, you are happy with Nigerians crying for another 6 years? May that tear and agony be the portion of you and your family members.

Omo yorùbá ni mí. Èmi kì í s'omo àlè akótilétà bí i tì'e.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by sparog(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
One thing I know is that the polls won't be won online because this is Nigeria where permutations happen doing elections

So, we go Sabi who be who when election time come

But, u guys should not forget that there are other political parties and better Candidates aside PDP, APC and Recycled politicians respectively

Once bitten twice shy

Naijarian make una use una sense this time around
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by MrRichmond: 8:44am On May 11, 2018
I want to believe that the Yoruba nation wouldn't allow itself to be swayed by Tinibu and his gang in 2019.
I hope they are able to think for themselves instead of allowing the jagaban to think for them...

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by OFFICIAL336: 8:47am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

Sorry, Buhari beat GEJ in almost the polls conducted. Unless you are not a Nigerian.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by 35824L: 8:55am On May 11, 2018
MrRichmond:
I want to believe that the Yoruba nation wouldn't allow itself to be swayed by Tinibu and his gang in 2019.
I hope they are able to think for themselves instead of allowing the jagaban to think for them...
Is your 5% not enough for jews to bring back PDP?

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by tuniski: 8:56am On May 11, 2018
Jones4190:
So you mean the over 6m voters of SE,SW,SS and NC are cave men!
Abeg stop insulting people just because you want to support Buhari.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by johnmartus(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2018
achiever12:

So, you are happy with Nigerians crying for anything that 6 years? May that tear and agony be the portion of you and your family members.

Omo yorùbá ni mí. Èmi kì í s'omo àlè akótilétà bí i tì'e.
you are obnoxious like so many other people here, you are obnoxious in a different and worse way! Epe e mapada si elori .mynd44.
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Moghalu4Pres: 9:54am On May 11, 2018
HtwoOw:

No he didn't. Buhari did. And Buhari will lose this time.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Nobody: 9:54am On May 11, 2018
Seems you all don't realise most almajiris are not on twitter grin
Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Moghalu4Pres: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
Auladimeji:

So BC of 'Igbos' you want Buhari to rule again? Is Aso Rock his hotel? Vote out the guy in 2019. Vote #Moghalu4Pres. I am Igbo by the way.

Re: Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result by Moghalu4Pres: 10:00am On May 11, 2018
mrdashing10:
Seems you all don't realise most almajiris are not on twitter grin

Doesn't matter. Any southerner has MB, SE, SS, 30% NORTH and 55% SW behind him.

The Oyibo Countries Where They Take Light / Yahoo Boys And Native Doctor Burnt To Death For Murder Of SS3 Student / Reasons Why Igbos Have Shun June 12 Protest. Amaka Replies Sowore And Deji