Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? (2319 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by agarawu23(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
dapsonlou:
I meet this girl in Ogbo, I did long throat for her, took her to Yankee, before I escape her I was down to square one. As soon as she left, I meet someone else and like miracle, God lift me up again. At 1st I thought she was bad luck, later I realized, it was because I picked a girl that place material Pressure on her shoulders and she use to spend all our savings on Brand names to the point of Stealing my checkbook and credit cards. Sometimes you partners spending habits can affect your progress.
seems your own case is simple.
You dated a Lady who is materialistic to the extent of running you down. This case is different from the 'impact' I am talking about.

Some will say "ever since he left miss A and started dating MiSS B, things are moving on well for him. Those that mean missA was a bad luck for the guy or we should blv it's God thats in control?
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
its nt make believe my dear, if i date u hoping to get married to u and the witches in ur village dnt want u to get married and hav kids, d only way dey can stop u 4rm getting married is to frustrate my life or business thereby making me break up with u when i eventually finds out that ur family people are the cause of my predicaments.
This is the first sensible post I'm seeing from you since you registered on Nairaland.

Op, in addition ladies/men with spirit spouses tend to bring trouble to the lives of their partners because that demon in their lives do not want them to marry, so they attack who these people date. When the attacks become too much they run away.

If you date marine/witchcraft babe, your life will run down.

If you date people with the grace of God heavily upon them, that grace will rub off on you, that's why you hear some guys saying 'when I married my wife, things began to work for me'.

So yes, who you date invariably affects you either for good or bad

1 Like

Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your claim is unfounded and spurious even as it makes no rationality. I would use my present environment as a reference and I can tell you that if I have the remunerative qualifications, preferred skills and job experience there are boundless of opportunities to take advantage of.

Jobs waiting to be occupied and there's no way any woman or 'karashika' or whatever that means can hamper that. Only people who can't take responsibility and who believes in fables can think that way.
BRO WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF DARKNESS IN HIGH PLACES, THE QUICKER U UNDERSTAND THIS QUOTE, THE BETTER 4 U
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol the witches in my village. Really ? grin please.
there are somethings u dnt understand concerning this earth we are in
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
before nko, u no know
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
there are somethings u dnt understand concerning this earth we are in

Lol. Seriously ? You honestly think there are witches working towards a persons downfall? That is ridiculous.
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
yes...esp if sex is involved.
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
It is no myth and it is no religious belief,it is the truth. I have seen practical examples too..... lipsrsealed
esp if sex is involved...itz nw like d person has ur destiny in his/her hands.
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ishilove:

This is the first sensible post I'm seeing from you since you registered on Nairaland.

Op, in addition ladies/men with spirit spouses tend to bring trouble to the lives of their partners because that demon in their lives do not want them to marry, so they attack who these people date. When the attacks become too much they run away.

If you date people with the grace of God heavily upon them, that grace will rub off on you, that's why you hear some guys saying 'when I married my wife, things began to work for me'.

so we should believe in spiritual issues in such cases and not from God?
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Joshkid(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yeah, it really does!...Especially when sexual Intercourse is involve!
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
I think your second bolded should speak for the first bolded.

That's the belief we have as African and majority seems to think its real which make a lot of guys to meet clergy men for prayers on whom to choose among the ladies they are dating.

But we still blv in spiritual situations as far as Africa is concern abi no be so?

Yes, we still believe in spritualities and although some spiritual forces might exist most are false and concocted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by ronald4lif(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
softappless:
BRO WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS OF DARKNESS IN HIGH PLACES, THE QUICKER U UNDERSTAND THIS QUOTE, THE BETTER 4 U

Yimu. Wrong audience bro. I don't subscribe to scriptural passages and Abrahamic doctrines.
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ishilove:

first sensible like seriously?
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by dapsonlou(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2015
agarawu23:
seems your own case is simple.
You dated a Lady who is materialistic to the extent of running you down. This case is different from the 'impact' I am talking about.

Some will say "ever since he left miss A and started dating MiSS B, things are moving on well for him. Those that mean missA was a bad luck for the guy or we should blv it's God thats in control?

I thought A she was bad luck then when I meet B I start giving B all the credit for my success, I started worshipping her in a way. Then later my father point it out to me that I was making more money during Miss AA, but miss A force me to buy a bigger house( high mortgage) she wanted big Cars( bigger car payment) etc. I hard the Money and I was in love , so I was paying it. When I met B business was struggling due to lack of Capital. I down grades and months later things pick up again. If no one point it out to me I would think B is my lucky charm and Marry her.
Re: do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? by agarawu23(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2015
dapsonlou:

I thought A she was bad luck then when I meet B I start giving B all the credit for my success, I started worshipping her in a way. Then later my father point it out to me that I was making more money during Miss AA, but miss A force me to buy a bigger house( high mortgage) she wanted big Cars( bigger car payment) etc. I hard the Money and I was in love , so I was paying it. When I met B business was struggling due to lack of Capital. I down grades and months later things pick up again. If no one point it out to me I would think B is my lucky charm and Marry her.
hian! Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / [story] Caught With Sister's Best Friends Dirty Panties (part 1) / Even As A Dude I Fell In Love With This Guy's Dimps...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.