Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? (463 Views)

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hi all, I moved over to a new neighborhood about nine months ago. Coincidentally, my next door neighbor are Nigerians and lately she's become friendly with me. And has invited me to work in the same hospital as her which I agreed but they are not well paid in the hospital she works in but there are good benefits though. And I refused to work there because I need a well-paying job. So, I applied in a bigger and well paying hospital but used her as a reference in my application. Ever since then, she's become less friendly with me and I hardly see her.

I don't know if she's been busy or it's purposeful.
Re: Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dumb. Op can u write something better?
Re: Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by MzPecs(f): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by obiorathesubtle: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ion where the hell you dropped your sense off..
Re: Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmm...a nice thread!
Keep it up, op. smiley
Re: Should You Work In The Same Place As Your Neighbor? by autofreak2020(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
You are better off without thinking much about what might be responsible for her actions lately, everyone's got their own problems to attend to.

You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books. Thinkerspool WhatsApp group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody. (Thinkerspool)
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Dont Play That ' Heart' / Laveeda...come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.