Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting (35375 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Maybe he should appoint FFK, GEJ or Nnamdi Kanu
Lol, what of Fayose?
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by BUSHHUNTER: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
All I see are the Okafors

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by duni04(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Honestly young people in Nigeria who use twitter are very clueless and stupîd. Lai Mohammed said Boko haram is defeated because their capability to hold territory and launch attacks from held territories has been totally destroyed. What we have now are sporadic attacks on soft targets mainly for propaganda reasons and to make it seem like boko haram is still strong. That's what the man said. Young people in this country should endeavour to read and not just skim through headlines and start twitting like stupîd brainless birds.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/war-against-boko-haram-is-largely-won-says-lai-mohammed/

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by igboboy3(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lai Mohammed: GEJ is to be blamed for fuel scarcity
Buhari: I accept responsibility for this fuel scarcity. Apologies, we are working to solve it

Lai Mohammed: Buhari is responsible for the post-election improvement in power supply
Buhari: I'm not responsible for the improvement in power supply

I dislike Buhari's economics but I know, for sure, that he is a man of integrity.

As for the the Great Liar of Kwara, na only Angel Gabriel go fit help that man

BUSHHUNTER:
All I see are the Okafors
When is the next Sallah sef? This person thinks like a ram

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Marvin67: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Let's settle this once and for all.
Click like if u think Lai Mohammed is an unrepentant lair.
Click share if u think otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Pidggin(f): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Champion liar
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by cruzita(f): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
there is power in his name
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol, what of Fayose?

Fayose will be perfect since he is God-fearing and says the truth no matter what. Who can be more honest than a man who had the courage to tell the public that his mother wears pampars?
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by dandostism88(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aaaa, we thank God for Victory, and our
country will continue to be in peace in Jesus Name!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by dandostism88(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Aaaa, we thank God for Victory, and our country will continue to be in peace in Jesus Name!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Fayose will be perfect since he is God-fearing and says the truth no matter what. Who can be more honest than a man who had the courage to tell the public that his mother wears pampars?
Maybe you can consider Amaechi for the role. You know that he's incorruptible and he hasn't taken bribe. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe you can consider Amaechi for the role. You know that he's incorruptible and he hasn't taken bribe. grin

Amaechi would perform better as the EFCC chairman or chief Judge if he had the qualifications

Patrick obaghiagbon too is very much acceptable as the information minister

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Ugomba(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mr LIE Mohammed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
shepherd77:

Yay.. I give you that. cheesy

But Lai is doing just exactly what your last sentence says.
And exactly??
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
shepherd77:

Nah, he's in fact doing the opposite, the chanji train is getting shorter by the day, am quite sure even if APC retains the presidency come 2019, it's gonna be a matter of choosing a lesser evil. No one is gonna shout "chanji" or make their clothing out of broomsticks.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by arresa: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
duni04:
Honestly young people in Nigeria who use twitter are very clueless and stupîd. Lai Mohammed said Boko haram is defeated because their capability to hold territory and launch attacks from held territories has been totally destroyed. What we have now is sporadic attacks on soft targets mainly for propaganda reasons and to make it seem like boko haram is still strong. That's what the man said. Young people in this country should endeavour to read and not just skim through headlines and start twitting like stupîd brainless birds.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/war-against-boko-haram-is-largely-won-says-lai-mohammed/

There's no need to dump every Nigerian youth on twitter in the same basket. You have to understand that the so called Nigerian youth on twitter spewing ignorant rubbish because they are tribally jaundiced or just lack the capacity to read and comprehend failed GEJ till 2019 losers from a section of Nigeria.

They actually love to see BH running up and down claiming territories, bombing and killing Nigerians and the fact that this is not happening because the Nigerian military crippled BH's ability to mount attacks or seizing local governments, storming and taking over police stations and military bases is killing these doom and gloom anti Nigeria and disgruntled elements from a section of Nigeria you see on twitter.

The is a sad reflection and manifestation of parents raising kids with hate and no love for their country and countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Blackfire(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
The inhabitance of heaven, are considering sending Mr devil to learn the antics of the trade from Mr lai.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by hollywater: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I think Buhari should relieve Lai of his position. The man is old and out of touch. He is unfit to be the government's spokesperson..
Analogue thing on my mind. Lai Moh can do anything for bubu to keep him and save his job trust me.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by femiero: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Boko Haram has been defeated thats why they have resorted to guerilla attacks and that will also end very soon. Gone are the days where they will take over a whole barrack and make soldiers disguise themselves as civilians to run out of Maiduguri(tactical maneuvergrin)

Boko haram just raided Buratai's village last Thursday. Does that looks like an end for you?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
does this man knows what terrorism and insurgency is all about.......SMH
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Firefire(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
My position about the evil party remains...

APC Party of professional liars and career propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by HzRF(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Boko Haram has been defeated thats why they have resorted to guerilla attacks and that will also end very soon. Gone are the days where they will take over a whole barrack and make soldiers disguise themselves as civilians to run out of Maiduguri(tactical maneuvergrin)
Yay
But we are in the era where over 105 was brutally murdered
Even GEJ has already reclaimed all the territories just for bubu to end "structure attacks"

We are getting propaganda
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Firefire(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
arresa:

There's no need to dump every Nigerian youth on twitter in the same basket. You have to understand that the so called Nigerian youth on twitter spewing ignorant rubbish because they are tribally jaundiced or just lack the capacity to read and comprehend failed GEJ till 2019 losers from a section of Nigeria.

They actually love to see BH running up and down claiming territories, bombing and killing Nigerians and the fact that this is not happening because the Nigerian military crippled BH's ability to mount attacks or seizing local governments, storming and taking over police stations and military bases is killing these doom and gloom anti Nigeria and disgruntled elements from a section of Nigeria you see on twitter.

The is a sad reflection and manifestation of parents raising kids with hate and no love for their country and countrymen.

Culprit! Trace back your malicious posts against GEJ Administration.

Awon Yeye claiming patriots. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by kristisking(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Not surprised, Lai Mohammed and lier Mohammed are synonymous. You can't bear such a name and won't know how to tell big lies. The next lie will be that Buhari has fulfilled all his campaign promises, hoping to do more next year. This man should just respect his age,
'biko'
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by HzRF(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
arresa:

1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
ControlX:
APC... Party of hypocrites!!!

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.
It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?
When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?
Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?
If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.
While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.
I take solace in the fact that the shi'at/army clash did not happen under the Jonathan presidency, hypocrites would have twisted it as his hatred for Islam, this is why Jonathan should even thank God he lost that election.
Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

Only the wise will understand.

May God bless you abundantly broda...D whole thing is making me sick and looking at our youths enjoying the Zombie they have been turned to makes me cry....The shrine abi mosque or church where this powers(Zombie spirit) were cast on our youths did a great job smh
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by frankyychiji(f): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless old man undecided
Easy lesbianboy! Don't give the old fox the satisfaction of having you loose your cool grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
arresa:

Zombie
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by 1miccza: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
AyamConfidence:
Crazy Lai the Liar of the first order and these very man will be somebody's role model...i just keep wondering what these polithiefcians are turning into... A person that lies in broad daylight is capable of anything....BUT MEANWHILE i could have been FTC ooo but for my 0.1g network...

Lol @ 0.1g network??Na dash dem dash you??
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by olutunde12(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

If that is right , then BH was defeted before buhari came in.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lai and lLie are like bread and butter and they are inseparable.. Oga Lie will you continue lieing so that his grace will abound? God forbid
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by 1miccza: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
shepherd77:

Bros i beg to disagree on the contrary he is bringing so much shame and disgust to this government with his lies and unguarded statements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know / Davido Performs At Pdp Presidential Campaign Rally, Hails Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.