Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting (35365 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by AyamConfidence(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
1miccza:

Lol @ 0.1g network??Na dash dem dash you??
no mind the phone na Asha 206 mixed with MTN...d combo bad gan
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nellybii: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
duni04:
Honestly young people in Nigeria who use twitter are very clueless and stupîd. Lai Mohammed said Boko haram is defeated because their capability to hold territory and launch attacks from held territories has been totally destroyed. What we have now are sporadic attacks on soft targets mainly for propaganda reasons and to make it seem like boko haram is still strong. That's what the man said. Young people in this country should endeavour to read and not just skim through headlines and start twitting like stupîd brainless birds.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/war-against-boko-haram-is-largely-won-says-lai-mohammed/

You can say that again.
Most of the twitts here are from semi illiterate youths. Half baked lazy youths that find it difficult to read and understand 3 paragraphs of literature. You can even judge from the lexis and structure. That is one reason why I support the PMB effort to improve our fallen educational standards. Very few are sound though like Tonyebarcanista. So they become BH defence counsel. They capitalize on these shortcomings of majority and deliberately twist the stories to propagate their negative attention seeking ideologies. It is obvious that BH has been defeated otherwise you would have heard at least a counter statement from them. Yet these IPOD miscreants can't figure this out. If Lai had come out to say we couldn't meet December deadline, these same hoodlums would have wailed and wailed. So this current story line clearly highlights their ulterior motives. BH has been defeated. Stop twitting to deny on their behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by arresa: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Firefire:

Culprit! Trace back your malicious posts against GEJ Administration.

Awon Yeye claiming patriots. grin

1. My stance against GEJ was strictly based on his incompetence, promotion and support of corruption and corrupt people and the fact that Nigerians are getting bombarded with all the acts of corruption he condoned and supervised sounds more in line with my thinking and stance against him.

2. Nigerians kicked him out of office based on the same thing a detested about him means what? That the rest og Nigeria apart from you GEJ till 2019 losers are tribal?

3. Today, GEJ's own people agreed with me and the rest of Nigeria apart from you dead end GEJ till 2019 losers that he was corrupt and incompetent so are his own people tribal and malicious too?

You evil wishing people represent the very sad and odious side of Nigeria and this is why lose and have been loosing since day one.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by shugaboy6102(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
ControlX:
APC... Party of hypocrites!!!

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.
It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?
When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?
Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?
If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.
While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.
I take solace in the fact that the shi'at/army clash did not happen under the Jonathan presidency, hypocrites would have twisted it as his hatred for Islam, this is why Jonathan should even thank God he lost that election.
Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

Only the wise will understand.
may ur days be long.In u i find a true believer in the Nigerian project.just think of the reaction if the chief of army staff was a muslim!!!!!!it would have been a differnt ball game.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Boko Haram has been defeated thats why they have resorted to guerilla attacks and that will also end very soon. Gone are the days where they will take over a whole barrack and make soldiers disguise themselves as civilians to run out of Maiduguri(tactical maneuvergrin)

Which one is guerilla attack? Is that not what they have been doing since?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by olutunde12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Firefire:

Culprit! Trace back your malicious posts against GEJ Administration.

Awon Yeye claiming patriots. grin

Awom Olori****** See what they have done to us. Buhari is a curse to this nation. He became president and everything turned upside down and they are still supporting him. There have been change overs in goverment and will continue to be. Nigeria is fast wearing out. Buhari, pls leave Us alone!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by sherrylo: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
embarassed
arresa:

There's no need to dump every Nigerian youth on twitter in the same basket. You have to understand that the so called Nigerian youth on twitter spewing ignorant rubbish because they are tribally jaundiced or just lack the capacity to read and comprehend failed GEJ till 2019 losers from a section of Nigeria.

They actually love to see BH running up and down claiming territories, bombing and killing Nigerians and the fact that this is not happening because the Nigerian military crippled BH's ability to mount attacks or seizing local governments, storming and taking over police stations and military bases is killing these doom and gloom anti Nigeria and disgruntled elements from a section of Nigeria you see on twitter.

The is a sad reflection and manifestation of parents raising kids with hate and no love for their country and countrymen.

Very well said brother.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Amaechi would perform better as the EFCC chairman or chief Judge if he had the qualifications

Patrick obaghiagbon too is very much acceptable as the information minister
Who told you that Amaechi is not over qualified to be the Chief keeper of our treasury? Patrick Obiagahon(whatever) will make more impact as a spiritual medicine man(babalawo)
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by miomio(f): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Mehn this guy is popular
popular for the wrong reasons though. this is what you get when you make a LAI ur spokes person.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by miomio(f): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
old LAIyer!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Sollykay41(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
VampireeM:
Lol. You guys should free LIE Mohammed. He is living up to his name grin.. am wondering how a parent would decide to name their kid "LIE"
lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by abduljabbar4(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who told you that Amaechi is not over qualified to be the Chief keeper of our treasury? Patrick Obiagahon(whatever) will make more impact as a spiritual medicine man(babalawo)

gringringringrin
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by abduljabbar4(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
udemzy101:

No, they used to fight the NA face to face. Dont tell me that you have forgotten when they took over a whole barrack and took control of villages

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
olutunde12:

If that is right , then BH was defeted before buhari came in.

Have you forgotten when boko haram took over villages, towns and barracks?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2015
udemzy101:

No....
Na Unstructured attack AKA Baboon attack dem been dey do before.
No mind that Baga.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by kaka74: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2015
ControlX:

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.
It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?
When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?
Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?
If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.
While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.
I take solace in the fact that the shi'at/army clash did not happen under the Jonathan presidency, hypocrites would have twisted it as his hatred for Islam, this is why Jonathan should even thank God he lost that election.
Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

I knw 4 a fact dat many nigerians may not make heaven cos my bible tells me dat hypocrites won't enter heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by nicolosam(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2015
I'm happy that Nigerians are beginning to know what we have...minister of Disinformation and deformation. May God bless Nigeria!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Lasveg(m): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Why the surprise? when he said his name is Lai what were u pple thinking?
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 25, 2015
shepherd77:

So who should he appoint? You?

Tell me one analysis of yours that has come to fruition yet.
Saraki will remain the Senate President!
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by princejayboss: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2015
shepherd77:

People like will follow sheepishly till naija get its ruin.... Leave the guy alone ... He just made a reasonable comment.... Abi mr lai de lair na ur papa?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by princejayboss: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Saraki and Dogara emerging Senate President and House Speaker respectively!

Barcelona winning the UCL.

PDP sweeping SS and SE in the last election especially Rivers and Bayelsa states.

Dickson flooring Sylva... Etc grin

However, being government spokesman is not about political projections. Its about projecting the government and its action/policies in good light and building relationship between the government and the publics especially the masses. Its about getting the people to understand the government and gaining their trusts and support.

Na you have time to respond to the drunkard
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by princejayboss: 4:32am On Dec 25, 2015
ControlX:

Thanks so much bro..... On the eve of the election. .. I was on board leaving Nigeria... Beside me sits a die hard fan of APC ... We have argument based on the campaign promises by the APC, I told him categorically that the promises are bogus and even if they happen to do 10% of them that we shall be in debt that can never go off our neck.

When he showed where buhari said he will bring electronic train not the scrap that GEJ gave Nigeria.... I told the guy that am too big to believe such lies.... I told him that Naija does not have the power grid that can handle this for now.... He started shouting....

If i see how Nigerians are sheepishly following this guys ... I will weep .... How can a human being promises to make a $1=#1 and people with brains will clap... Kai...

How can someone tell me that Nigeria will have 24/7 power supply and people will clap

Nigeria should get ready because march next year will be hot .... Iran will start the supply of it's crude which will make the price to hit Ll time low.... Isis is controlling Libya oil fields and that of Syria oil oil field.... Leading to low oil price.

APC makes noise that PDP ruin the nation... Yes pDP did .... But we must all remember that 50% of APC is same PDp.... You can change party but not blood
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by millionboi(m): 4:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Mehn this guy is popular
for d wrong reason
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by donbigboy(m): 5:30am On Dec 25, 2015
ControlX:

Truth be Told, this is sad reality of Nigeria politics
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by shepherd77: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2015
princejayboss:

People like will follow sheepishly till naija get its ruin.... Leave the guy alone ... He just made a reasonable comment.... Abi mr lai de lair na ur papa?

So uncouth, so ill mannered in speech and verbally indecent. No doubt a product of a broken home. It explains your disrespect for your father.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by princejayboss: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2015
shepherd77:

So uncouth, so ill mannered in speech and verbally indecent. No doubt a product of a broken home. It explains your disrespect for your father.

Lol.... Broken home? Nah .... I guess till now your mom never get the know the man who actually fathered you cos she received too many waste from too many men during same period .... Oh I know how had it have been growing up with knowing which man that may be your dad from the list given to you.... Meet Xmas friend
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Stevez32(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2015
shepherd77:

You they mind am?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Whylagos: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Lai Mohammed lies - Blame GEJ
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Ovaiegbe(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2015
geesilver:
Let me add my own tweet here since the OP no caption my tweet........#lieinglieryourdaysare numbered
Sometimes I ask myself this man is better off as an opposition than who he is now, I admire him a lot them always hit the nail on the head. But this days he seems to have lost all that.

As opposition he told you what you wanted to hear but in the business of governing, the truth is hard to ingest. Now to all the deluded folk who think change is simply a switch I say, welcome home.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by jeroton: 7:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Chai chai chai Mr Lai Muhamed don die from these BIAFRAN people Ooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by mazikay: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2015
Lia Mohammed is unfortunate Minister who have no agenda for himself talk of the Nation.
he is always a specialist in lies and he is full of lies with his stories of lies...............
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2015
You shouldn't expect less from a Lai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law / 2023: 10 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Win – Pastor Adelaja / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.