Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting (35393 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by lawnreigh(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2015
Today is my birthday, it feels so good been born on Christmas day fellow NL's show me love

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by emmasege: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2015
ControlX:
APC... Party of hypocrites!!!

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.
It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?
When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?
Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?
If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.
While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.
I take solace in the fact that the shi'at/army clash did not happen under the Jonathan presidency, hypocrites would have twisted it as his hatred for Islam, this is why Jonathan should even thank God he lost that election.
Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

Only the wise will understand.
I'm happy to give you the 100th LIKE because all your posers are the same questions I've been asking in various fora. If Buhari should not be questioned, then the Otuoke man deserves an aoplogy from Nigeria and Nigerians. But we would rather keep our apology to ourselves and ask the Daura man why he's proven to be more clueless and inept than his predecessor.
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by 1miccza: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
AyamConfidence:
no mind the phone na Asha 206 mixed with MTN...d combo bad gan

Hahahahhahahaha na in make am fast pass breeze noowww!!!Lwkmd
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by AyamConfidence(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2015
1miccza:

Hahahahhahahaha na in make am fast pass breeze noowww!!!Lwkmd
fast pass breeze from back abi...i understand
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by BERNIMOORE: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2820243/how-nigerians-others-react-meeting
when The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Wednesday that The Nigerian military had met the December deadline to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists
see further reaction from Nigerians and international observers

Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by 1miccza: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
AyamConfidence:
fast pass breeze from back abi...i understand

Lol wether back or front nor be the same??
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by arresa: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
[s]
ControlX:
APC... Party of hypocrites!!!

I marvel at the way and manner we think in this country, worst of it the way we think in the north.
It is just a few months ago that we all continually lambasted president Jonathan's cluelessness, I referred to him as the "drunken master of Otuoke", and nobody harassed me, and now because they fear the power of the media that brought them to power they want to castrate the social media, with Buhari firing the first shot in an interview with Sahara reporters' Adeola in New York, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We demonstrated against pump price increment for petrol, government of president Buhari wants us to swallow the same pill we rejected a few months ago, yet some of my northern compatriots see nothing wrong with that, is it because it is Buhari?
When three sons of Sheik Zakzaky were murdered during the Jonathan administration, El-Rufa'i called it genocide by the jonathanian army, now under Buhari more than 200 are killed, their mosque and houses destroyed under Elrufai's nose as Governor of the same state, he has not called it genocide by the Buharian army, is it because it is Buhari?
Under the Jonathan administration subsidy payments were termed as fraud, and there were hues and cries to crucify oil marketers, Buhari even called it a fraud himself, we also thought so, Six months later the same Buhari is paying for subsidy yet nobody is calling it a fraud, why, is it because it is Buhari?
We criticized Jonathan for keeping a large fleet in the presidential fleet and wasting monies on maintenance, only recently President Buhari's spokesman admitted 2 billion Naira was spent on their maintenance, when other presidents are even doing away with their jets, yet we sit down and watch helplessly, is it because it Buhari?
Fuel scarcity is biting harder, value of the Naira is going rock bottom, inflation is now on auto pilot, while profits are dropping, purchasing powers are becoming weaker, yet we are asked not to query them, is it because it is Buhari?
If we criticized Jonathan for cluelessness, we will also criticize Buhari for helplessness.
While tribal and regional jingoist see nothing because it is Buhari, what I see first is Nigeria and not whether Jonathan is a southerner or Buhari is a Northerner, we cannot continue to be trapped in the closet of tribalism, regionalism and religious bigotry yet expect our country to remain one and grow.
I take solace in the fact that the shi'at/army clash did not happen under the Jonathan presidency, hypocrites would have twisted it as his hatred for Islam, this is why Jonathan should even thank God he lost that election.
Yes! we might be of different orientation and background but what is good is good any where any time and what is bad is bad, I cannot be suffering and keep smiling because "my brother" is the president.

Only the wise will understand.
[/s]

1. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, exactly what did Nigerians gained from Jona and his looting gang? Economic hardship, dozens of young Nigerian job seekers died over job scam that was never available to start with and the criminals responsible for the scam and deaths are still out there free and unpunished.

2. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, our military was fighting and even sometimes running away from the battlefield because of lack or common bullets to fight with.

3. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona's incompetence and lacty of care for our military enabled BH to acquire Nigerian territory to plant terrorist flags our our land, to assault our sense with beheadings and other grisly acts which they can no longer do today, thanks to Nigerians for voting in new leadership to end all that.

4. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, what did Jona and 16 years of PDP do to eradicate the need for subsidies and fuel imports? How many refineries was built and what was the state of our crippled refineries..?

5. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona was having a good time and fraternizing with his nollywood friends when BH slaughtered 40 Nigerian school boys, he looked the other way as if he was not the president of Nigeria.

6. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona sat there and claimed BH was staged by his enemies to frustrate his presidency instead of directly dealing with BH as the commander in chief regardless where the threat came from.

7. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona gladly went dancing in Kano less than 24 hours after BH slaughtered dozens of Nigerians in a bomb blast just a few miles from where his own family sleeps in Abuja.

8. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona insulted our collective sense when he pined to the world that corruption was our perceptions because according to him, stealing is not corruption, but we now know why he said that, because he was supervising the most looting and corrupt institutionalized syndicate in the history of mankind.

9. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona and his bigoted and tribalistic gang divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. He openly asserted to Nigerians that one side on Nigeria was the pillar of his failed administration, he was practically hopping and kneeling down from one church to the next to discuss national issues.

10. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, please explain to Nigerians what Nigerians benefited from 16 years of PDP rule and the fact that you are here writing meaningless essays about the state of our dear country means 16 years of PDP and 5 years of Jona was a waste of time, waste of resources, enabling and promoting of corruption, looting and stealing.

You people can rewrite history as much as you want, you can wail as much as you want, you can act and pretend that Nigerians have forgotten how Jona and the PDP looted dry and destroyed Nigeria and even why Nigerians kicked Jona and the PDP out of office, that's your problem, but Nigerians know better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

1. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, exactly what did Nigerians gained from Jona and his looting gang? Economic hardship, dozens of young Nigerian job seekers died over job scam that was never available to start with and the criminals responsible for the scam and deaths are still out there free and unpunished.

2. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, our military was fighting and even sometimes running away from the battlefield because of lack or common bullets to fight with.

3. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona's incompetence and lacty of care for our military enabled BH to acquire Nigerian territory to plant terrorist flags our our land, to assault our sense with beheadings and other grisly acts which they can no longer do today, thanks to Nigerians for voting in new leadership to end all that.

4. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, what did Jona and 16 years of PDP do to eradicate the need for subsidies and fuel imports? How many refineries was built and what was the state of our crippled refineries..?

5. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona was having a good time and fraternizing with his nollywood friends when BH slaughtered 40 Nigerian school boys, he looked the other way as if he was not the president of Nigeria.

6. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona sat there and claimed BH was staged by his enemies to frustrate his presidency instead of directly dealing with BH as the commander in chief regardless where the threat came from.

7. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona gladly went dancing in Kano less than 24 hours after BH slaughtered dozens of Nigerians in a bomb blast just a few miles from where his own family sleeps in Abuja.

8. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona insulted our collective sense when he pined to the world that corruption was our perceptions because according to him, stealing is not corruption, but we now know why he said that, because he was supervising the most looting and corrupt institutionalized syndicate in the history of mankind.

9. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, Jona and his bigoted and tribalistic gang divided Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. He openly asserted to Nigerians that one side on Nigeria was the pillar of his failed administration, he was practically hopping and kneeling down from one church to the next to discuss national issues.

10. When Naira was N150/$ and Jona was raking in over $100/barrel of oil and the largest oil income in the history of Nigeria, please explain to Nigerians what Nigerians benefited from 16 years of PDP rule and the fact that you are here writing meaningless essays about the state of our dear country means 16 years of PDP and 5 years of Jona was a waste of time, waste of resources, enabling and promoting of corruption, looting and stealing.

You people can rewrite history as much as you want, you can wail as much as you want, you can act and pretend that Nigerians have forgotten how Jona and the PDP looted dry and destroyed Nigeria and even why Nigerians kicked Jona and the PDP out of office, that's your problem, but Nigerians know better.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

God Bless Nigeria...

Just get pained and endure it. Since you are too blind to reason well. APC E-rat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / Jonathan, Wike At Seriake Dickson's Rally In Yenagoa, Bayelsa.. Photos / Why Ikpeazu Was Sacked As Abia Governor – Federal High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.