Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Modenine.a Reall Emcee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine.a Reall Emcee (2924 Views)

Nairaland Battle Emcee {jreyez} Drops New Tune / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2009
before u modenine hters start hissing,reason,who is one consistent rapper this country has got,ever dishing out songs.who was the 1st to release a mixtape.i agree ruggedman came to change the game,so ironic,the game changed him.v read posts on this nairaland,saying that mode should upgrade his rap style,if i may ask to whch level?m.i's level.u guys are saying that dudes album is a classic.the album didnt trip me.yeah i love safe,shrt black boy,jehova,area and the best is crowd mentality.do u lil ones get this mode is on pentium ix,he is in a class of his own.u just want him to downgrade,cos u dont understand his kind of hiphop.u lil ones talking abt who the best is?do u know abt kool herc,do u know rakim,do u know craig mac,did u listen to boom bap?u small boys whose rap history started when hip hop was beginning to change,the likes of 50 cent,ja rule.thats wot u heard and u think u like rap enuff to know the best mc.i stumbled on this website www.rapreviews.com,i saw 5 nigerian rap albums,m.i=talk abt it,modes pentium ix,e pluribus unum,paradigm shift,terry that rapmans the rapman beginz and ruggedmans ruggedybaba.i read all reviews.pentium ix was compared to nas illmatic album,even though it came from nigeria.the reviewer said mode hardly sounds off beat,thats if he hardly does,flow airthight,very audible,and he almost swore it was released alongside illmatic.he was compared to r.a the ruggedman,he had lyrics vibe 9 out of 10,this album was rated above most american rappers,i was a proud nigerian when i saw that.m.is album was there it was just an ordinary rap album,so i was like wot are nigerians saying,comparing a kid to a veteran.comparing m.i wit mode,is like comparing,lupe fiasco to nas and nas to rakim or krs one.mode was compared to american underground cats.if u are rap head,u will know thats where the skills are.he also called him a well versed cat that the metaphors he uses in a verse,a major artiste would use in a single track.does that not say he is extraordinary.i hear them say m.i is lyrical,i solo like isolo,i eight limbs like octopus,my lyrics like marijuan,got game like louisana,bafana bafana,tie ur head like bandana.thats nursey rhyme.i agree the boy is good,but i hate the hype,he sometime sound like lil wayne,where is the originality,uses auto tone where is the realnes.we all know mode sound like moderespect this dude.he is a veteran and his lyrics will 4ever live on and new emcees would use them.and m.i i think is the leader of the new skull.i absoluetely agree.but the best,i i disagree.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2009
chei!!!!! shocked
another baboontunde brother sent 2 NL angry angry
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2009
hey dammie woteva,quit listenin to rap,u know nuttin abt it
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2009
God bless you poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by lato2(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2009
hi poster, great one i must confess. but the truth here is modeshizu dont belong here, he should rather go back to yankee where he was born. M.I is receiving all accolades in nigeria today becos he has naija in his punches, while your modenine dont. guys lets forget about who the illest in naija is. ruggedy and the likes of M.I would continue to take the shine.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
l.a.t.o:

hi poster, great one i must confess. but the truth here is modeshizu dont belong here, he should rather go back to yankee where he was born. M.I is receiving all accolades in nigeria today becos he has naija in his punches, while your modenine dont. guys lets forget about who the illest in naija is. ruggedy and the likes of M.I would continue to take the shine.

let them take it, but that wont take the shine that belongs to modenine.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by khanye(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ poster

Nice one there . . . . . . . .
Hip Hop heads knows mode rules!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
the man is good.period
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by chrisical(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2009
No one has said he is not good either.Most Nigerians love the hype thing.They want entertainers,thats the way they want it.Mode is talented no doubt but since he has vowed to stick to his guns,no yawa.Make everybody de do he own the way he like am.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
chrisical:

No one has said he is not good either.Most Nigerians love the hype thing.They want entertainers,thats the way they want it.Mode is talented no doubt but since he has vowed to stick to his guns,no yawa.Make[b] everybody de do he own the way he like am.[/b]

i think u need to explain this to rug head man!!!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by iamdnegro: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ POSTER

My gut feelin tells me u are mode 9 or closely related, otherwise who would write such a huge paragraph about a lame rapper. U must be a stan (ooops mad bad) - a fan.

MODE 9 is stuck in the past. Thats why his album is entitled PENTIUM IX. NO ONE USES PENTIUM ANYTHING ANYMORE - UPGRADE TO A CENTRINO or A CORE DUO.

Mode 9 trys too hard to be lyrical and he loses his listeners in the process. I dey come make i go chop. i will continue.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by ofokasibe: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
iamdnegro:

@ POSTER

MODE 9 is stuck in the past. Thats why his album is entitled PENTIUM IX. NO ONE USES PENTIUM ANYTHING ANYMORE - UPGRADE TO A CENTRINO or A CORE DUO.

Mode 9 trys too hard to be lyrical and he loses his listeners in the process. I dey come make i go chop. i will continue.

AT THAT TIME PENTIUM WAS THE SPEED. BUT RIGHT NOW CENTRINO AND DUAL CORE. THATS MI.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by lato2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
@JAvalove

make i go conduct research 4 ma area how many people fit remember any track from modeshits last album. i go post thye result
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
To d guyz,postin shit,m.i's talk abt it,is there at www.rapreviews.com.Go read it,n wot i wrote,i saw it there.Go check urself.Can da dude prove mode is lame.Mode is gud,thats a dogma.Talk abt it album ratins were music vibes 7 out of 10,lyrics vibe.7 out of 10,paradigm shift music vibe.7.5 out of 10.Lyrics vibe 7.I postd dis to say mode's pentium ix,is the only rap classic outta here.Dont u dig.I didnt do that ratin.Moreova my best rapper is lupe fiasco.Am a fan of concious rap.All those bling bling,got money,rappers singin,are bullshit to me
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
real emcee ma foot tongue

modef9 the real emcee who cant speak up/
when the whole game was messed up/

Ruggedy baba 4 life

una think say e easy,coming against eedriss who has a very huge fan base
same goes 2 maintain n rasquie

abi una think say na beans 2 diss kenny n d one;d  owners of naija music factory(hiphop inclusive)I mean kennis music as @ dat time.

most of naija hiphop artist bowed to kennis back in d days b4 dey made it big cool(even tu face grin)

Ruggedman has made history no one can change cool
I keep wondering where mode 9 dey as @ dat time I guess d guy dey waka waka with hin brown timberland boot,keepin it real underground cheesy

Na now baboontunde eye just open abi
wetin d coward,idiot,fool,mumu,ode,alakori,oloshi,oniranu,obote,akube dey look since

@poster
u n ur mumu site wey be like scam tongue
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by lato2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
rapreviews wont judge 4 nigerians.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by iamdnegro: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2009
Rhymstein:

Moreova my best rapper is lupe fiasco.Am a fan of concious rap.All those bling bling,got money,rappers singin,are bullshit to me

Lupe what?

No wonder! You are one of those people that like rappers that are too deep for themselves. Rappers that use meaningless metaphors and senseless similies. Abeg commot for here. Only Lupe knows what he be saying (way over our heads). I sure say u no even understand half of the guy lyrics. To people like you, when rappers like Mode 9 n Lupe say stuff u don't understand u shout OOOOHH thats tight, he killed it. Bologne.

Now, listens to cats like

B.I.G
Nas
J-zay
Rakim
Big L
Jada kiss
Juelz (some times)

n learn what hip hop is all about

Lupe needs to go get a job with his college degree (if he has one). Grammer too much.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rockyfela(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
OMG another poor excuse for a mode9 vs/rugged ma tussle. I bet there are over a million other mode9/ ruggedman threads u could have easily continued this on. Begining to get bored of this rugged/mode9 thing. BOTH ARE GUD AT WAT THEY DO.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by chrisical(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
l.a.t.o:

rapreviews wont judge 4 nigerians.
Abi oo.No be human being like us do the review?How are we sure sentiments wont come into play?
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
recent survey has shown that more than 70% of those visiting the rap threds are sensless and know nuffin about rap music.

Does anyone of you know rap better than the guy on rap reviews?

He didnt categorize his analysis as to Nigerian or American rap. The same indicators he used in measuring that of other artistes is the same he used for modenine and yet the guy said modenine is a genius!!!

I'm sure some of you have not even visited thesite to read the reviews, u just come here ans spew nonsense.

Please, if u dont like modenine, no need trying to be unnecessarily controversial . . !!!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Topic
The guy isn't bad, something cool and different about him, with most artists there will be a song by them you will love as much as a song you will dislike, this definately applies to him. He's growing.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

@Topic
The guy isn't bad, something cool and different about him, with most artists there will be a song by them you will love as much as a song you will dislike, this definately applies to him. He's growing.

ya wa!!!! u be yariyan mai kyao!!! Bu i prefer u use "improving" in the bolded
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Why do you always get excited whenever someone compliments modey? tongue

Growing, improving, same thing same thing tongue
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Why do you always get excited whenever someone compliments modey? tongue

Growing, improving, same thing same thing tongue

cos i like modenine and his fans . . u a fan too?
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
big babbie is growing cheesy grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
javalove:

cos i like modenine and his fans . . u a fan too?
Not as much as a fan as you but wouldn't say I disliked him, he's cool tongue
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

Not as much as a fan as you but wouldn't say I disliked him, he's cool tongue

well if u like modenine, i like you too . . !
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
what a way to choose your friends, be careful grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
ibkaye:

what a way to choose your friends, be careful grin

u saying u r harmful . . .? Just streching out my hands of frienship to ya . . .i' very open minded . . .!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
Just speaking in general, you never know tongue
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
ok oooo . . lets do this at smilewithjaji on YM . . if u mind . .

lalaboi no vex . . i know we v been off topic . .
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rapjunkie(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2009
where are MI's NL fans?

The poster took shots at Mr Incredible and u guys just dey silent . . . .
Rhymstein:

when i saw that.m.is album was there it was just an ordinary rap album,so i was like wot are nigerians saying,comparing a kid to a veteran.comparing m.i wit mode,is like comparing,lupe fiasco to nas and nas to rakim or krs one.mode was compared to american underground cats.if u are rap head,u will know thats where the skills are.he also called him a well versed cat that the metaphors he uses in a verse,a major artiste would use in a single track.does that not say he is extraordinary.i hear them say m.i is lyrical,i solo like isolo,i eight limbs like octopus,my lyrics like marijuan,got game like louisana,bafana bafana,tie ur head like bandana.thats nursey rhyme.i agree the boy is good,but i hate the hype,he sometime sound like lil wayne,where is the originality,uses auto tone where is the realnes.we all know mode sound like moderespect this dude.he is a veteran and his lyrics will 4ever live on and new emcees would use them.and m.i i think is the leader of the new skull.i absoluetely agree.but the best,i i disagree.

a few months ago people would have been up in arms with that comment .  . . . . .  are people fed up with MI already?

(1) (2) (3)

2face Booed Off The Stage For Performing His Old Songs In Abuja / Gemini (aka H.j) Lets Out Triple Cuts, Off His "livin By Ex-samples" Mixtape, / HOT!! Download The Official Video To Sexy Lady By Oritse Femi & Davido Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.