Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Modenine.a Reall Emcee - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine.a Reall Emcee (2928 Views)

Nairaland Battle Emcee {jreyez} Drops New Tune / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
Didn't even see that, poster, watch yourself.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
Modenine is the most consistent rapper in this country . . .
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2009
n not d best cool
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rapjunkie(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2009
i saw mode9 on jimmy's battlefield last nite.

my goodness!! . . . it seems he has been eating too much pounded yam. whats with all the belly?. he looked like an old man trying to feel young with his t-shirt and cap turned backwards. That aint a good look.

@ java & khanye

I beg, tell ur guy to enter gym . . . .
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
@rap
that s why hes called baboontunde

wild like baboon/
under d moon/
grin grin grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rapjunkie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2009
if he was signed to a label, he would be in serious sh*t for piling on the pounds like that.

how old is mode9? cos he looked like mid 40's in that show. he graduated in '99 so i thought he would about early to mid 30's
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
d guy na old man o grin
mode by now mode should be in his early or mid 40s cool
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
At least he graduated grin grin grin grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by HohDee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
i hear them say m.i is lyrical[b],i solo like isolo,i eight limbs like octopus,my lyrics like marijuan,got game like louisana,bafana bafana,tie ur head like bandana.thats nursey rhyme.[/b]
Is tht all u can come out wit from all d song in d album+mixtape? c'mmon u ga nohin on dis dude, so backoff

i hate the hype
same as mode, we r fagged-out of d hype also, opening unnecessary thread every f**Kin week 4 dis dude is gettin bored.
Hi?
b4 da album dis site was always on flame wit diff comment abt dis dude evryday, not so long after his album M.I dropd his own, which gives room 4 competition.Mode album was put into test & wut happen? compare d copy sold wit M.I,
c'mmon son, wut does it profit a man wit great lyrics witout gettin d approp8 reward 4 it? sure, he's da lyricist in 9ja nd i apprec8 his work.

It's high time to talk & support da young artist comin out/ oda artist tht r already knwn & if dere is nuffin to say abt em, Let Music section go on strike, instead of spitin & repeatin da same topic 4 dis dude,

am tired of d hype. Music section is rily gettin bored wit dis same stuff
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by chrisical(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2009
dammiecool:

@rap
that s why hes called baboontunde

wild like baboon/
under d moon/
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Hoh-Dee

I disagree with you 100%. You have no right to say modenine doesnt get the reward for his work. If he hasnt been getting rewards, he would have backed out since and hope u know he's releasing another album later this year 09/09/09 is the date. This guy doesnt live in ur house, doesnt drive ur car and u dont feed him . .u need to eat ur words man . .

MI to me is not a lyrical genius. He still has alot to learn (from mode of course) to improve on his lyrics. Its just that Nigerians cant differentiate lyrics from delivery. MI has a better delivery and his dynamic which makes him unpredictable. MI has his class and whether u like it or not, Modenine would skool him when he comes to rap.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rapjunkie(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
javalove:

@Hoh-Dee

I disagree with you 100%. You have no right to say modenine doesnt get the reward for his work. If he hasnt been getting rewards, he would have backed out since and hope u know he's releasing another album later this year 09/09/09 is the date. This guy doesnt live in ur house, doesnt drive ur car and u dont feed him . .u need to eat ur words man . .

MI to me is not a lyrical genius. He still has alot to learn (from mode of course) to improve on his lyrics. Its just that Nigerians cant differentiate lyrics from delivery. MI has a better delivery and his dynamic which makes him unpredictable. MI has his class and whether u like it or not, Modenine would skool him when he comes to rap.

i agree with the above

i think people are getting tired of MI already and he only came out yesterday . . . . . i solo like isolo anybody?

maybe its not such a good idea for MI and Mode to put our a mix tape together. A single track is fine . . . . i don't see what Mode would gain from it.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by sosoboy1: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
this rap game is like a coat of many colours
modezero is stuck in a rut and body[b] odours[/b]
his oldskool shit is paradigm of humdrum
22 cracks dat makes no money in the long run

rhymstein +javalove{fools}=modefool.

both of you are modenine that's why u r out here marketing ur selves.but no body is ready to pck the shit he makes.he{modefool}said he's a shit maker{his album}and his fans{rapjunkie and other fools}are shit packers.Bleep all of y'all

mode nine is bringing old fashiond game.he doesn't move with time.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
rapjunkie:

i agree with the above

i think people are getting tired of MI already and he only came out yesterday . . . . . i solo like isolo anybody?

maybe its not such a good idea for MI and Mode to put our a mix tape together. A single track is fine . . . . i don't see what Mode would gain from it.

nah . . i dont completely agree wiv u. the joint mixtape only shows MI and Modenine are cool together as KING and HEIR which is good for the game. MI's delivery and Modenine's skillry wiv lyrics wud be nice. Cant wait for it man . . .

soso boy:

both of you are modenine that's why u r out here marketing ur selves.but no body is ready to pck the shit he makes.he{modefool}said he's a shit maker{his album}and his fans{rapjunkie and other fools}are shit packers.mess all of y'all

well, i dont have a problem wiv ur foolishness. what i have a problem with is ur ignorance. i think Seun should allow us to pay as we post, that way we can reduce number of stupid and foolish posters like u
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by HohDee(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
aight back again,
@ java, deff i knw u gonna b d 1 2 reply, u guyz r so many b4 mode9 album
,bt i can even count yall nw while closin ma eye,
Wonda y u carry dis mode9 on ur haed,
like a trader comin frm da farm.

Back 2 ur reply,
Note----did i mention he didn't get any reward?,  bt said apprpr8(as much as he dserve)
U & i knw mode dserve more than wut his gainin frm dis music stuff.or u dnt?
so dnt get stuck in ur lonely world bcuz u r a fan

If he hasnt been getting rewards, he would have backed out since
as a 2ru fan, wut would u had suggested 4 him to do?, c'mmn dog

hope u know he's releasing another album later this year 09/09/09 is the date
wen did he drop d last album, jst wanna knw d date

This guy doesnt live in ur house, doesnt drive ur car and u dont feed him . .u need to eat ur words man . .
here we go again MR LOVER, cant rily lay ma hand
on wut ur frustratn is always all abt weneva dis cat name is mentn, r u serious?
wut does ma post got to do wit dis reply?

He still has alot to learn (from mode of course) to improve on his lyrics
r u serious abt dis?
am glad u deamin big 4 mode,jst 4 him 2 b a role model 4 odas
bt M.I learnin frm him is jst one outta joke of da yr,
hi?

@ rapjunkie
i solo like isolo anybody? c'mmn menh!! thts nt an excuse dog
most slang we av in 9ja is frm r&b artist not rappers,
@ least he try 4 dis, even if does't last, so swallow ur cum,*no insult intended*
tell me if we've goten any frm mode,
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by rapjunkie(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2009
soso boy:

both of you are modenine that's why u r out here marketing ur selves.but no body is ready to pck the shit he makes.he{modefool}said he's a shit maker{his album}and his fans{rapjunkie and other fools}are shit packers.mess all of y'all

i wonder how long it took u to come up with the rhymes? . . . 4 days? shocked .  . . i bet u felt like a lyrical beast when u posted that garbage. 

if u represent the new school, then i'm getting into country music

soso boy, u put two s's in your name instead of h & m

prick.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by lato2(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
mumulove abi wetin u call urself. Modef9 is just one track away from makin it, and thats a collabo with RuGGEDY BABA. i bet he is gona make record sales. God bless our official lingua (PIDGIN)
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
I wrote dis shit i saw on that website.Cos ppl were sayin talk abt it is a classic.A classical album wld compete any otha album in da world.Fela did it,majek fashek did it,asa also n femi kuti.Mode's pentium ix is d only rap classic outta ere.Mode wont b feelin gud if he crossd ova.Moreova if he does,u ppl wil be d 1st to say rubbish.If my mum cld relate wit songs on e pluribus unum,i dnt c y young ppl cant.My mum can sing the hook of regular guy n ogun isoye.A blend afrobeat n rap.Personally i lyk afrobeat n concious rap.My mum even knws part of talkin 2 u
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by Rhymstein(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2009
Whether mode makes a dance track or nt,i lyk his songs.Jst lyk talib kweli,lupe fiasco wont do a dumbed down song,he wont cross ova.I personally love elbow room,lag state of mynd.Rock on,spectacular,a hero comes home,regular guy journey so far,my skin is black.The game needs me.Hands down.Soso boy?If i may ask wot makes u hate ppl that hate modenine.Dammie cool u as well.I dont really care abt who d best is.4 me the best true nigerian rapper v heard is terry da rapman.He has gud indigenous concept.Mode9 is d best when u bring out one rapper that can stand an east coast rapper in america.Ikechukwu shld choose whetha he wants to sing or rap.M.I the best pop rapper,naeto c shldnt be nursery rhymin,ovadose takes afta mode on international prowess.Sauce kid,anoda rapper i lyk,bt he's talkin cocaine n gangsta shit in naija.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by slimshay(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2009
bout second time im hearing dis shit bout mode and body odour, put that shit to rest, its not true. i've met the dude. and he does not need to do no stupid crossover jus to appeal to simpletons. i can tell you he's not doing this jus to brag in interviews about how many car im don drive. even though 'a le ta hardcore, ka lo ogbon wa now, ay.com'. he is doing hip hop the way he believes it should be done, and awa gan gbadun e be.
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
@Rgymestein

Maaaannn u r on point. I know more than 10oldies who love ogun isoye till death!!!
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
wackitti wack!!!!!!!!!!!

ogun isoye na modes wackest track, 2 wackkkkkkkkkk

omo mi o/
mo ni hun ti hun o bun o o/
ti o je ogbon/
ti a npe ni ogun isoye o/
, grin cheesy

d rap wackiti wack grin grin
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
na wa o khaya grin

ur agric teacher dey try o
thank God ur dull brain don dey pick grin cheesy
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2009
@damiecool

u r d most uneducated nairalander . . lemme giv u d lyrics maybe u wud pray to God to blees rug head man with this kinda lyrics . . .

[b]The part to wisdon and knowledge, is not an easy road/
now, here is a story that must be told/
about a kid called dele, living with his dad/
good footballer but his skool work was bad/
cos he never read/
that made his pop sad/
report card says that he's last in his class/
what made it really bad is dat he didnt get a pass/
always bagging F9 in english and maths/
For that alone he got his pocket money ripped in half/
Life is sooo hard, he screamed out in rage/
did u have the same problems, when u was my age?/
His dad nodded, i could barely read a page/
but i got the recipe, the medicine man, to administer a lexer/
for u to pass ur jamb/
the boy went to sleep happy not knowing that his father set him up/
his poor father setting up/
if this trick doesnt work he got a big problem/
pops calls a friend BABA SOJI . . .bawo/
talks a bit listen up its going down tommorow/
U know what to do, play the role of BABALAWO/

==chorus==

Tje next day BABA SOJI, dressed like a herbalist/
Dele promised his dad not to blow a word of this to anybody, not even his nosy friends/
they got to the spot at a quarter past ten/
then, they heared a voice, can i help u Mr Man?
His dad replied, i want my boy to pass JAMB/
No problem, i have the herb that u need/
swallow one in the morning, after u feed/
and make sure u read . . do the same thing at night/
but if u dont read, it would not work right/
He winked and the boy gave his pops a knowing look/
For the next few weeks Dele was reading his book/
Since swallowing soup and dry leaves/
Cos he believd that the herb was working/
Pops was relieved, he passed JAMB with the sound of feeling victrious (ope oooo!!!)/
The moral of the story is/
Read and pass is the medicine for knowledge/
Dele found out the moment he got in college/
In his first class he got shocked to score slowly/
cos BABASOJI was his HOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chorus till fade!!!!!![/b]

Incase u dont know, this is called STORY TELLING RAP!!! And if u can procide me with a rap track done by any nigerian rapper that is STORY TELLING, i wud be glad!!!!

@damiefool

so read the lyrics and relate the chorus u said was wack!!! olodo oshi
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by lalaboi(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2009
Ogun isoye is whack??  shocked

dammiecool. . . . na wa oh

y'all should just keep it cool. . . .no insults . . . wink
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by khanye(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2009
@ lala

why u dey delete my post?
u dey fall my hand
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2009
@java
whats special about d wack lyrics u posted

eko mo ko e tori ojo ola
ibiki to ba ma lo
grin grin grin grin

story tellin rap ko fortune tellin rap ni cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2009
@javadawg

flesh 2 flesh 2 death

this is a story tellin rap from naija greatest rapper Ruggedy Baba wink wink cool
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
@damiefool

flesh to flesh ke? abeg post the lyrics make we analyse am . . .
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
@lalaboi

invited by who?
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by dammiecool(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
I cant post lyrics right now may be later in d day cool
or go buy d cd wink
Re: Modenine.a Reall Emcee by javalove(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
dammiecool:

I cant post lyrics right now may be later in d day cool
or go buy d cd wink
oh . . dat means u dont even know the lyrics of d song and u say its better than ogun isoye? oei e yi!!!

(1) (2) (3)

Sir Shina Peters Booking Info / Wapgospel.com No.1 African Web For Gospel Musics,hymns,acapellas E.t.c / Rick Ross - Buy Back The Block Ft. 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.