Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110826 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:

You have N500 now.

Oya send my recharge card.
Baba how I go take forward you the card? Abi u wan use am do Sunday for me? I never knew u were this jovial sir. I appreciate sir. God bless you, God bless Nairabet.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
emzry:
Baba how I go take forward you the card? Abi u wan use am do Sunday for me? I never knew u were this jovial sir. I appreciate sir. God bless you, God bless Nairabet.

I was joking about the card.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:

I was joking about the card.

Enjoy.
Thank you sir. God bless
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nmadu1: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:
You are going to love this.

For those of us that are not new to sports betting, it is usually a painful experience when one team spoils your bet. Has it ever happened to you? After placing a bet of maybe 20 games, one yeye team now cuts your ticket.

E dey pain person.

You don't need to worry about that anymore because with NairaBET's new feature, you can

Get Paid Even When A Game Spoils Your Bet

This has never happened in the history of sports betting in Africa. NairaBET is the first company ever to do this in this part of the world. We are ready to pay you some of your winnings even when one team spoils your bet.

No More One Game Spoil Your Ticket.

The highest any bookie in Africa has ever done is return your stake when one game spoils your ticket. This is different. We are talking about paying you out of your expected winnings.

Question: How Does It Work?

The aim is to reward punters who were unlucky because one game spoilt their ticket. Imagine playing a bet of 15 games with N100 and you wanted to win N200,000 and one game spoils your ticket. It is usually very painful. Other bookies will just keep your money. At NairaBET, we will pay you a part of that N200,000.00. Some other bookies will give you your stake of that N100 back. We think that is not good enough. We want to give you more. To a maximum of N100,000

Question: What Are The Rules?

Only accumulators of 10 games and above qualify for this reward. Also, each bet on the ticket must have a minimum odds of 1.2. If there is any game less than odds of 1.2 on the ticket, the ticket will not be eligible for reward. Adding any game of less than 1.2 on the ticket disqualifies it even if there are other 10 games with minimum of 1.2

Question: How Much Will I Be Compensated With When One Game Spoils My Ticket

Ten percent (10%) of your expected winnings minus the bonuses, minus the game that spoils it. When a game spoils your qualified accumulator bet, we will remove the accumulator bonus. You know the bonus is a bonus for winning tickets so we take it out. The next thing is we take out the odds of the game that spoilt the ticket. We will treat it like the game was canceled and taken out of your bet. We will then pay you 10% of the balance.

Here is an example. Imagine you placed a 10 game accumulator with N100 and your expected returns was N250,000 and your accumulator bonus was N50,000 making N300,000

A game of 1.5 now spoils your bet, this is how we will calculate it.

You were expecting N300,000 in total. We will take out the bonus of N50,000 which gives us N250,000. Next we will take out the 1.5 game that spoilt the ticket. N250,000 divided by 1.5 is N166,000. We will credit you with 10% of that into your account. That is a compensation credit of N16,000.

You placed an accumulator with N100 but lost it because a game spoilt it but we pay you N16,000.

N16,000 payment for a bet you lost.

Question: Is It Available On All Sports?

Yes. This offer is available on all sports and all market types.
is this still available??
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
nmadu1:
is this still available??

It available always.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Hardheolar(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
akinalabi:

It available always.

do I have to beg before you give a response to my complaint in the prev page
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Lionhearted: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2017
Akinalabi You conveniently ignored my complaint. Your customer care reps are not even trying. Well, you only can make it go away.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by U1(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2017
U1:

Sir, I have been trying to make a withdrawal since August 27, but still unable to. I sent messages to your 'support' email address three times. I didn't get a single reply. I never got any help from your live chat agents (Adanna and Beatrice) either.

The first time I was told my account 282278 needed to be verified. It wasn't for 10 days. The second time I tried (Wednesday, I think) I got the error that name on site didn't match bank account name. I use an initial for surname on your site. There's no option to change this.

What baffles me in all of this is that I have made withdrawals to the same bank account in the past. I now wonder why verification was needed this time. Could you look into this, please?

Oga akinalabi, I still dey expect action on this matter. Biko. If your support is non-responsive or helpful, I thought posting here could get your attention, seeing that you started this thread for questions.

I have less reasons to be angry with your 'unsupporting' support if you decided not to help with this. It practically becomes hopeless then.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Olizey(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
please, is there anyone here that can help me fund my NairaBet account in exchange for airtime. 5h for 4h fund?

cc: akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by U1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olizey:
please, is there anyone here that can help me fund my NairaBet account in exchange for airtime. 5h for 4h fund?

Come.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Olizey(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
U1:

Come.
shey you can fund?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by U1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olizey:

shey you can fund?
Yeah. Just send me a PM or text to the number in my signature.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by U1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Olizey:

shey you can fund?
Yeah. Just send me a PM or text to the number in my signature.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by alhacq(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
nice concept MR akinalabi, i listen to that inspirational video on instagram and i have to give it to you. that video was a bomb! thanks for giving hope to the hopeless,long live boss and more knowledge boss. boss help your boy, I'm cash crunch. nairabet username: mrlarteh and ID: 7133802
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by alhacq(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
baba help me against tomorrow game boss
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by axeman2(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2017
akinalabi:

You have N500 now.

Oya send my recharge card.
PLEASE CAN YOU FUND MY ACCOUNT WITH 500 MY ID 6095948 I WILL TRANSFER IT TO YOU here is my number 08064868849 please is urgent
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Lionhearted: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
@Akinalabi Not hearing from you again, here and at the main thread. You can make it go away though.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BlueMags(m): 4:09am On Sep 14, 2017
hello, can anyone Pls fund my account with 500naira for a 600naira recharge card?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by docmoses(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by docmoses(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BlueMags(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
BlueMags:
hello, can anyone Pls fund my account with 500naira for a 600naira recharge card?

Offer withdrawn.
had to go the miles and burn the fare to fund in a shop.

Pls Mr Alabi, consider the option of funding with recharge card. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Carmal90(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
akinalabi:

It available always.
My Acct is ntt funded despite paying
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mmortalis: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
what's wrong with nairabet website i tried to place some bet but drupal keep coming up abeg do something to that shit I think the fault is in the database
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mmortalis: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
that's it

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good evening I funded my account with 2k this evening using interswitch webpay. It showed successful but surprisingly nothing reflected. I know your site has been having issues since morning showing an error page, don't know if that's the cause.
Called your customer care and was told it failed from their side, called my bank customer care and was told it was successful but would still log in a complaint. I know it was successful cause I saw it, please look into this issue. Username is hettyvsmoore
Cc Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by BlueMags(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
mmortalis:
that's it
same here
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by doludanny(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
can someone pls fund my nairabet acct just #200 for airtime...username: dolu....Id: 5245222...happy sunday
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by soulstar09(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
New nairabet upgrade does not have accumulator for online betting
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greetings fam, I applied for payout since Sunday 17/09/2017 and my account has nt been credited though transaction history indicates successful, I called nairabet customer care severally and was told will get d money b4 d end of yesterday, up till now nothing, is any1 experiencing same problem?

Cc Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gentlephysique:
Greetings fam, I applied for payout since Sunday 17/09/2017 and my account has nt been credited though transaction history indicates successful, I called nairabet customer care severally and was told will get d money b4 d end of yesterday, up till now nothing, is any1 experiencing same problem?

Cc Akinalabi

Sorry about that bro. We had interswitch issues. Thousands of transactions was hanging with them after we had been debited. I've been on their neck all weekend and they resolved it this evening eventually. The transactions are flowing now. I'm sure yours must have gone through as well.

Thanks a lot.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2017
akinalabi:

Sorry about that bro. We had interswitch issues. Thousands of transactions was hanging with them after we had been debited. I've been on their neck all weekend and they resolved it this evening eventually. The transactions are flowing now. I'm sure yours must have gone through as well.

Thanks a lot.
good morning, nt yet as I type this,please u can help me look in2 it, my customer I,d : tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.