Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110466 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
Congratulations, you have been awarded with N1000 Christmas bonus. Bonus amount must be used to place bets on an accumulator slip of not less than 5 events with minimum odds of each event not less than 1.2 before funds can be paid out. Please click on accept offer to receive N1000 bonus or decline offer if not interested.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by walterzingo(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmm can I still benefit from this?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by haastrup56(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=haastrup56 post=41319590]

I just received ma 1k now now self, but how wil d stuff be like, cos me av 9k already in ma acc b4 u ppl add 1k, nd i knw d way i play ma game, how wil ur system detect if av played d game wit d so stinkin conditions... Me no want payout ish ooo
Nairabet go fear my trouble oo
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by qloreal: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tempest01(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2015
tempestblaze ... Make una fund me oh nairabet

@akinalabi I am setting up a shop....getting the equipment down, would love to be a NB agent. Hope to contact for more details when I'm ready by January.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Gomeznsude(m): 4:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Akin the money making machine. I must chop una million before new year. We go bet am?
20k each
Game?

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Henry22(m): 5:49am On Dec 25, 2015
mr. ALABI me never see my own o and i funded my account twice this month with 3k......username is h_beatz
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Theezlahr: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:

Haba.

Two years ago.

Oya fund your account before midnight and I guarantee you will get something.
I funded my account this month too o... didn't see anything.. username na Herrerra
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by baslone: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2015
2pointsonly:
he tried..but the issue persisted. If the bonus stuff has been discontinued, Can I fund my account now peacefully? With no "72"k loan bonus hiding somewhere... ? If yes PLEASE lemme know so I can do the needful.

Did you get my last email to you about the re-activation of your old account?

Have you tried it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by PLANETMARS(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Who nairabet help?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by baslone: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2015
2pointsonly:
if I had clear prior knowledge of these "requirements" God knows I wouldn't ve "accepted the bonus...its my fault though, who reads those long terms & conditions anyways.

You really need to- bonus requirements differ from bookie to bookie as well as types of bonuses or free bets being offered.

Others bookies like Betway starts with minimum qualifying odds of 1.75, Titan Bet, many more bookies start from 2.0 and still very much maintain

their customer base once security and good customer support is quaranteed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by vikizeal(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2015
How long does your deposit take using gtbank internet banking? It is somehow oo. Deposited for long now and I am yet to be credited but my gtbank account has been debited. I use Interswitch but it didn't work so I had to use it. Please deposit @akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2015
umagba:

'gordonsbet' yet to receive o.

Gat it! 1k!
Thanks Sir.
Am winning heavy with this bonus.
Watchout for gordonsbet.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by MrMann1(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:
Yes I know we have a sports betting thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.
Nice concept boss
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by tpraiz(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2015
thread (which I visit everyday), I just thought putting this up for NairaBET special announcements won't be a bad idea.

So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Credits will be given out randomly. Some will receive N500, some will receive N1,000 etc. We wanted to spread it out as much as possible so it won't just be a lucky few collecting big money.

These are the terms and conditions.

- You have to use the whole amount to place a bet before you can withdraw. For example, if you were credited with N500, it must be used on one bet

- The bet must be an accumulator of a minimum of 5 games

- Minimum odds for each game in such accumulator is 1.2

There we go. Merry Christmas in advance.

Many more nice stuffs will be announced here. Watch out.[/quote]

I neva see my own bonus !,,,,,,,,#still expecting sir!

Username is Thangod880
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2015
baslone:

Did you get my last email to you about the re-activation of your old account?

Have you tried it?
the account is still inactive, & I don't want to be overbearing on You, cos You've obviously tried hence I didn't reply. All the same, I've sent You a mail. Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Please I havent received any bonus(es). Funded my account this month.

Username: Johnzzy
ID: 939516

Dun dull.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2015
akin alabi am expecting my bonus I have credited my account in this December over 70k

USERNAME: WISEINFO
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by picsOR: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2015
[s]When does this bonus expire? Can anyone confirm if it can be used for tomorrow instead?[/s]

Seen. Expires: 2016-03-25

Oga AkinAlabi, Thank You. Merry Christmas to you too! wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=Successimpactld post=41321968]akin alabi am expecting my bonus I have credited my account in this December over 70k

USERNAME: WISEINFO

ID 92871
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2015
got it.
thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by sunnysunny(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2015
I didn't get the bonus too and I credited my account this December. User name: metalsunny. I.D: 540240
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by faithfancy: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2015
I need a job, sir
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nkonadi(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2015
I fund last weekend o.. I Neva see anything loo
Account ID:186809
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Adeyemi0(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Alabi don't do me ojoro ooo... Adeyemicube 727887
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Obinnau(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2015
I have seen my own bonus.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by goldenval(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=akinalabi post=41315918]

Thank you for the bonus gift wink 1k no be beans oo, you try Sir, God bless. Merry Christmas smiley
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Jacobs91(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:

Cheers brother.
I Never see my Bonus Oga...UserID 38849.. MerryChristmas.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by obiloz: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Still waiting for it oooooo cos I have spent enough on NairaBET this month! Obiloz is my username oooooo! Jah Bless
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2015
akinalabi:

Hehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I wan make you chop better ni.

What is 1.02 and all that yeye bet?
Boss, please do the needful, Username: ENANGSON.

Merry Xmas Nairabet!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by rotemburg(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2015
I didn't get any bonus o and I loaded my acct on the 17th of Dec
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
pavy:
I just received my 1k bonus cool, Oga alabi u too mussh

Best of luck and have a merry christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.