Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls (1034 Views)

Share Ur Experience Of Quickie / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by agbitaj(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
It has really become something else these days that when some guys are talking about settling down and all stuffs, when Edo girls are mention the reactions are always like "Noooooooooooo" or "No go area, I no wan die young make my wife become landlady". And also I have found out that they like chopping guys money.

Its really not that funny because I believe every tribe has both bad and good people.

I believe some good Edo people in the house can clear the air right..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by ronald4lif(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
All stereotypes and can't be substantiated. Don't let all those grabs and bad-mouthing about certain tribes discourage you from rolling with your woman.

Meanwhile, let me call on the 'kingmaker' of Edo babes to address the issue. iAmCharis.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
You wanna hear others people view?

Fine,but know that you are on a long thing.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by mizcalvina(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
All stereotypes and can't be substantiated. Don't let all those grabs and bad-mouthing about certain tribes discourage you from rolling with your woman.

Meanwhile, let me call on the 'kingmaker' of Edo babes to address the issue. iAmCharis.
Lol no be only kingmaker. grin

Op, baseless stereotype is what it is. I can't say much.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by ronald4lif(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol no be only kingmaker. grin

Op, baseless stereotype is what it is. I can't say much.

Told him biko.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by lilmax(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
They are the best
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Told him biko.
Merry Christmas bro.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by ronald4lif(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2015
iAmCharis:
Merry Christmas bro.

Happy Christmas my real G. Best of the celebrations to you and more kpekus to your condo. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Happy Christmas my real G. Best of the celebrations to you and more kpekus to your condo. grin
What's the meaning of kpekus? Deejavuu or Sleekyshuga, can you help?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
iAmCharis:
What's the meaning of kpekus? Deejavuu or Sleekyshuga, can you help?
undecided undecided Ask Edo dictionary cheesy.. It will translate it better..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided Ask Edo dictionary cheesy.. It will translate it better..
E no dey Edo dictionary oooooo. Tell me the meaning nau. Abi na curse e dey curse me? sad
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
iAmCharis:
E no dey Edo dictionary oooooo. Tell me the meaning nau. Abi na curse e dey curse me? sad
Keep pretending lipsrsealed.. It's a Nigerian slang, and can mean, vagina or sex..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Keep pretending lipsrsealed.. It's a Nigerian slang, and can mean, vagina or sex..
Really? shocked lipsrsealed
So, what is condo?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. What's Ur Experience With Edo/esian Girls by ritababe(f): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2015
We are cool

(1) (Reply)

#mindingyourbusiness2016 / Which Month Of The Year Have 28 Days? / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Braless In New Photo@cossydiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.