Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin (969 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / A Female Friend Told Me This Today / What My Friend Told My Girlfriend In My Absent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Abbey2878(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Hello, my girl frd told me she is a virgin without asking her, i told her to confirm myself and she said no. she even told me not to tell anybody including her friends not to poison my mind. though we do romance very well but all i want is to confirm i myself and she said no. please how should i go about it? advise.. I promised her that i will never have any side check.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by MuyiRano(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2015
Is her name Mary?
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by iceberylin(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2015
How can you check Virginity,when you can't spell Chick undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by ronald4lif(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2015
She doesn't want you tell her friends coz they might expose her claim as false.

For a lady to tell she's a virgin without asking is an indirect caveat ab initio that there won't be any coĆ­tal relations while the affair last. I think it's up to you to decide if you want to maintain a sexless relationship or not.

Let's assume she turns out a virgin as claim, would you embrace a no-sex affair?
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2015
MuyiRano:
Is her name Mary?
cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by charlito94(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2015
dey dere. make pant dey wear u

no collect ur own fast
end time virgin
shaaa my advice is this apply the principle of love and a promisious life or
d principle of chrismas
u can tank me later
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Pheals(f): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2015
What confirm wetin, u guys are funny. .. . U wanna marry her in future or what. .... Well just swallow the lies
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by sinaj(f): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2015
See all d endtime advice wey de above me grin
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Obinovictor(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Firstly, if she told you she's a virgin, should we start dancing?

Secondly, the manner of announcement i.e coming to tell you without being asked, shows that she may be lieing

Thirdly, How do you test virginity... This pikin, you don dey spoil.
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by marshalcarter: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Don't go and phuck the hell outta her e hear angry
Dey here dey ask question wey no get ans undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Abbey2878(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2015
let me hear about the principles
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Ur gf is a virgin.. Ehen... Wetin make we come do?
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Abbey2878(m): 3:55am On Dec 25, 2015
do they check verginity in the hospital?
Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by ORACLE1975(m): 5:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Kai boys are mad, though virgin still exist but u can not text until the time of your wedding so u better believe it for now,if u wish to have her as your wife stay close but if na chop and go u dey hmmmmmmm

Sorry

Re: My Girl Friend Told Me She Is A Virgin by adaksbullet: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Opangry ..........are u craze?sad

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Go For A Girl He Loves Or One Who Loves Him?? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation? / Should I Leave Her? Or I Should Be Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.