Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas (770 Views)

One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas by abokikhalifa: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2015
Making the bedroom a position of solace is the delight of each man. Why not read it all here on the best way to zest that room in a most remarkable manner.

You simply need to surrender it to Jasmine Leigh as he bring this fascinating and fiery tips to make your room hot more than ever.

1- Bite her
It might sound vicious, but in fact biting is quite sexy and one of the most exciting of our eight bizarre sex tips when done correctly. You are not going to chew or take out chunks of flesh. What you are going to do, however, is much more subtle: Open your mouth on a shoulder, buttock or other fleshy area (her side or thighs) and attempt to close your jaw by applying gentle pressure. Your teeth should never join in the middle, and pinching the skin with the teeth is not what you are after. Don’t overdo it — a few well-timed bites show your passion. A good example is if you are taking her from behind, and when you climax, bite her back or shoulder.

2- Oil up
Using oil as a medium for your sexual artwork is not new, but it is often underutilized. Oil provides a slick surface for your s*x play, and sometimes more is better. The oil should be vegetable-based and smell good. Ylang ylang essential oil is a relaxant and aphrodisiac. The oil should be smooth, like an almond-based oil. Grab a shower curtain or other oil-proof covering, oil yourselves up and slip-slide your way to orgasm.

3-Use hot and icy

Temperature changes invigorate and energize nerves. At the point when outside impacts continue through to the end, your nerves unwind and can get to be desensitized — they comprehend what's coming, nothing is changing, so they go to low power. On the off chance that you empower the nerves by evolving temperature, they stay conscious and, in this way, expand the force of your sexual play. You can utilize an assortment of substances, as hot chocolate, a cool glass of wine or an ice 3D square. Be mindful so as not to make the experience uncomfortable. Until you get the hang of it, request criticism. Use for oral s*x or create your own particular diversions.

4-Suck her feet

A few individuals abhor feet or despise their own particular feet being touched. Be that as it may, having your foot licked and sucked on is a standout amongst the most erotic of the peculiar s*x tips. In the middle of the toes and the curve of the foot are the most touchy regions of the foot. Inspire her to do it to you, so you know precisely how it feels. Spotless, trimmed feet are significant to this strange sex tip's prosperity. Likewise, sucking is best done gradually. Know about after-shower feet — cleanser doesn't taste great.

view all http://candygist..com.ng/2015/12/7-raunchy-sx-tips-to-spice-your-bedroom.html

Posted by candy gist
Re: 7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2015
[s][/s] lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 7 Raunchy S*x Tips To Spice Your Bedroom And Make Her Go Crazy This Xmas by DonX001: 3:38am On Dec 25, 2015
No 2 and 3- on point!
No 4- weird and sick....only for foot fetishists.
No 1- Reminds me of good ol' Clifford Orji.... count me out.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Divorce Me Because I Don’t Go Down On Her(STORY: Pls Subscribe) / "I’m In A Complicated Relationship", The Lady Said. / People That Would Get Pregnant This February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.