Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story (28416 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / FUT Minna Expels 700 Students Over Poor Academics Performance / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story by natdswiftest123(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2015
I am going through a tough time as well but I know that I'm strong enough to face it because the good Lord will not give you a burden you cannot overcome. I will be writing jamb for the 3rd time next year though I'm in uniben studying medlab but I've been fighting for medicine for a while. It always gets tougher, throughout this Xmas break I was down with depression, my family are helping me through it though...I was regretting the decision I made to apply to uniben with 283 jamb score instead of Abu zaria..it flooded my brain that I couldn't think of anything else but right now I'm letting all go because the past has nothing to offer. We all should just learn to press forward and never give up. I laugh when people say life gives you no second chance, it does. You are alive, you have tomorrow. It's your second chance make the best of it. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams because it's better you have no time left atall(age) than having all time to regret. Stay blessed.
Re: Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story by drdrei09: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
natdswiftest123:
I am going through a tough time as well but I know that I'm strong enough to face it because the good Lord will not give you a burden you cannot overcome. I will be writing jamb for the 3rd time next year though I'm in uniben studying medlab but I've been fighting for medicine for a while. It always gets tougher, throughout this Xmas break I was down with depression, my family are helping me through it though...I was regretting the decision I made to apply to uniben with 283 jamb score instead of Abu zaria..it flooded my brain that I couldn't think of anything else but right now I'm letting all go because the past has nothing to offer. We all should just learn to press forward and never give up. I laugh when people say life gives you no second chance, it does. You are alive, you have tomorrow. It's your second chance make the best of it. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams because it's better you have no time left atall(age) than having all time to regret. Stay blessed.
I will really like to know you. Can we carbon whatsapp please?
Re: Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story by natdswiftest123(f): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
drdrei09:
I will really like to know you. Can we carbon whatsapp please?
sure...you can drop your number
Re: Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story by drdrei09: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
natdswiftest123:
sure...you can drop your number
please pm On jaydruke@gmail.com
Re: Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story by Temsol00(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
It is a very encouraging story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In 400 Level But No Admission Letter / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / 2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.