Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? (13286 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ambrosini593(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2012
As for me I enjoy choir ministration. Because they sing and bring down the presence of God. What of you? Share your likes

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Turbocharged: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2012
I like the sermon section the most. It is the food of the human spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Callotti: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2012
The 'winch-slapping' sessions! grin
Especially 'African' winchezzz! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4pp7IZ3nH0

5 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by tobechi74: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Offertory time
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Rocktation(f): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
The end part. Because I'd be exhausted from sitting down on a spot for so long, and would be set to vamoose. smiley

SimonAndal: "THE MASS HAS ENDED, LET US GO IN PEACE!"

grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by cyara(f): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
i love the thanks offering part
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
"THE MASS HAS ENDED, LET US GO IN PEACE!"

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
Worship time

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by k2039: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
[size=14pt]My favorite is when the teacher comes forth to teach us The Bible,and the best part is the Holy Eucharist(communion)[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Lakayana: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Praise and worship for when i dance i feel the spirit coming down.

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by alphaconde(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
Am a catholic the part I enjoy most is the procession: this is the part when the rev fr and d mass servers including the lay readers enters the church am really wowed by this I always @ this time wish I was a priest, secondly its when we recite the apostolic creed this makes me feel am in a perfect holagrum with the doctrines of the catholic church, lastly is when the priest asks us to go home in peace as he says... The mass is ended let's go in the peace of the lord and himself and this entourage walks pass again with an aural of the burning incense. I love the catholic church.
Alpha Conde

12 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Leorichy: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
offering time,cos that's the time i have chance to give to God,the abundance he has given to me!

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Offering others the sign of peace, prayer of the faithful and the Word. We are Orthodox so no plenty show, just good old, quiet, orderly worship i solemnity,no distractions and side attractions.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
I love the closing part of the church,it gives me opportunity to showcase my designer wears,all in the name of pretending to greet one member,or the other.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
I like d praiz n worshirp sension. Cus it mks me feel d presence of GOD

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by reeeT(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
alpha conde: Am a catholic the part I enjoy most is the procession: this is the part when the rev fr and d mass servers including the lay readers enters the church am really wowed by this I always @ this time wish I was a priest, secondly its when we recite the apostolic creed this makes me feel am in a perfect holagrum with the doctrines of the catholic church, lastly is when the priest asks us to go home in peace as he says... The mass is ended let's go in the peace of the lord and himself and this entourage walks pass again with an aural of the burning incense. I love the catholic church.
Alpha Conde
correct....

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by eklassical(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
I love the prayer session! Gives u time 2 commune with your0creator! And ask for anything you want,n 4givenes of your0sin! Yes,your sins!

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ConcernMan: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
As for me it is praise and worship. It lifts my spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Clemzy16(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
The choir ministration, praise and worship. And possibly the sermor. I'm not a prayer fan. I don't hate prayers but i can't pray for a long time. Especially repeating the same prayer point.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
The part of tithes and offerings!
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Deiok(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
I like all . But i like when the choir ministers the most.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by bosunolu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
The Word, The Word and The Word. Because that is the food of my spirit man....

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by OmoAlata(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
The church I was going before, the closing grace.
The church I am going now, I enjoy every part of the service grin
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by calculusx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
alpha conde: Am a catholic the part I enjoy most is the procession: this is the part when the rev fr and d mass servers including the lay readers enters the church am really wowed by this I always @ this time wish I was a priest, secondly its when we recite the apostolic creed this makes me feel am in a perfect holagrum with the doctrines of the catholic church, lastly is when the priest asks us to go home in peace as he says... The mass is ended let's go in the peace of the lord and himself and this entourage walks pass again with an aural of the burning incense. I love the catholic church.
Alpha Conde

Thumbs up. 1 more part i love during mass is the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist. This is my body, given for your freedom .....

4 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by 4reigningqueen: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
The Sermon, because that is the time to listen to the truth undiluted by PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Diligence: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
U seriously do hv a problem if u 'enjoy' some part of worship/service to God... when it comes to God, b careful how careless u are!

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by karpentar: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rocktation: The end part. Because I'd be exhausted from sitting down on a spot for so long, and would be set to vamoose. smiley

grin
Did anyone force you to go to the church?

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by otokx(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
the communion part because of the way it is organized starting with either the nicene or apostolic creed then the invitation to the supper by the priest and finally the procession to the altar to partake alongside the hymns with the organ playing in the background.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by woky: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
calculusx:

Thumbs up. 1 more part i love during mass is the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist. This is my body, given for your freedom .....
gud.. i lyk the celebration of the holy Eucharist... I am catholic and i bilv in one catholic n apostolic church
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Choir Ministrations. Makes you see your life through a "TimeLine". . .from Ground Up. The Good Times and the Bad Times. cool

#But Hey, not applicable in every case. Some make you sleep.
Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by ojubi(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
Worship, worship, worship, worship, worship, and praise, praise praise, praise, praise, praise, praise.
I like dem semon too. But like i said, worship rocks.
Kinda make me think that most times the tithe should go to the choir guys.
I think biblically they deserve it, cos they bless me more than dem pastors.
But dem pastors will never revail this truism.

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? by victor2020(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
woky: gud.. i lyk the celebration of the holy Eucharist... I am catholic and i bilv in one catholic n apostolic church
seconded!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Do You Eat Meat On Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.