Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership (782 Views)

Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Purchase Of Itunes Gift Cards $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 And Funds Repertraition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2015
One thing about me is; I love building great sites, but there is really no time to manage them except someone is working with me.

So on this note: I will be available this festive season to build another great idea into a live business. I will handle the site building from scratch to finish, while you will be involved in financing the project and creating the idea.

Don't just contact me and tell me you want a site live Fiverr, that's not a plan! What have you drawn, where is the plan, how do you intend to manage a site like Fiverr and what are your findings about such site?

All I need is someone who would be committed to an idea, by God's grace the site isn't gonna be the problem but the idea must be so great that I would want to invest my time.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2015
If interested, just drop your Whats App num or BBM pin, i will contact you.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by Civory(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2015
0802 536 26 60
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by GreatEngineer(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by jaelz(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2015
ITBusinessGuy:
One thing about me is; I love building great sites, but there is really no time to manage them except someone is working with me.

So on this note: I will be available this festive season to build another great idea into a live business. I will handle the site building from scratch to finish, while you will be involved in financing the project and creating the idea.

Don't just contact me and tell me you want a site live Fiverr, that's not a plan! What have you drawn, where is the plan, how do you intend to manage a site like Fiverr and what are your findings about such site?

All I need is someone who would be committed to an idea, by God's grace the site isn't gonna be the problem but the idea must be so great that I would want to invest my time.

Pls contact me, I could be your partner to that dream idea.
grin grin grin grin grin were da heck have you been av been looking for u since na reach on 08096310688
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by gvmachance(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
whatsapp me 08078616310
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by SaintBJ(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
08156008117 wHatsapp 08089962772-call
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
---
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nigerians can be very funny. You think I don't have lots of ideas on my head?

my main purpose for this thread, is to create a business which I can also benefit from while you manage the site, and own it completely depending on the agreed shares ownership. But what I get here is, you are even trying to hide an idea which is not even new.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
And the irony of it all is that, you keep on hiding an idea you cannot even fund, and your competitors already implementing the same idea have a budget of nothing less than N2M monthly for ads and promotions, and you have less than N100,000 to even start the idea and you are forming like a KING.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
less I forget
pls don't drop your contact if you think your idea is too great to be shared

thanks
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by akeensbussy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
this is great....contact me
08137645850.....whatzapp
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by sellers4buyers(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
08137803408 (whatsapp) contact me I have something for us, we might need a lawyer on the legal aspect though.
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
My Post Title Reads: cry

You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership
undecided
Re: You Have The Idea And Funds? I Will Build The Website | Partnership by ITBusinessGuy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Still available for serious minded persons only.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaires' Online Importation Secret Exposed / Don't Miss Out This Vocational Skills Training At Ikorodu Lagos / Ifeanyi Ubah: I’ll Use Street Knowledge Not Academics To Crash Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.