Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? (1893 Views)

See What This Yoruba Man Said About The Igbos- Picture / When Will This Madness Stop? / Let's Stop This Igbo Madness !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Godemcee(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
since I joined nairaland hardly does a day pass without yoruba VS igbo e-war(though am guilty),one begin to wonder if they are both the only tribe in Nigeria cause we don't see Hausa VS fulani or ijaw VS itsekiri Online fight.
if u ask an igbo the cause of the e-war he blame yoruba past leaders,awolowo impact in the civil war amongst others nd if u ask yoruba he would blame igbo past leaders like ajuyi ironsi,joyous,nzeogwu nd co.for Christ sake this people are dead why can't y'll forget bout mistake of the dead nd let lay down ur e-weapons.
after Yoruba,igbo still remain my 2nd best tribe though in real life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by ojnnaco(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Such e-war normally surface because Joblessness is now the order of the day..

6 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by walemoney007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:
since I joined nairaland hardly does a day pass without yoruba VS igbo e-war(though am guilty),one begin to wonder if they are both the only tribe in Nigeria cause we don't see Hausa VS fulani or ijaw VS itsekiri Online fight.
if u ask an igbo the cause of the e-war he blame yoruba past leaders,awolowo impact in the civil war amongst others nd if u ask yoruba he would blame igbo past leaders like ajuyi ironsi,joyous,nzeogwu nd co.for Christ sake this people are dead why can't y'll forget bout mistake of the dead nd let lay down ur e-weapons.
go and check the people that are opening useless thread on nairaland

1 Like

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by babyfaceafrica: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
it starts and end on nairaland.are they ot the same people that will get married this weekend?
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by dadabashua1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
what do you expect... when people have replaced logical reasoning with bigot mentality, hate has become the order of their minds... sorry to say it might not end anytime soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Idydarling(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
no mind them, my tribe (Ibibio) is gradually taking over, make dem dey der dey fight

lubbish

1 Like

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by rapistomenka: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Igbos will stop attacking Yorubas only when they grow balls and challenge Fulani emirates in Ilorin

13 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Godemcee(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
rapistomenka:
Igbos will stop attacking Yorubas only when they grow balls and challenge Fulani emirates in Ilorin
but u couldn't help nnamdi kwanu even as ur igbo balls is bigger than Jupiter nd ya still irrelevant in the zoo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew it was opened by a coward.
Then his last phrase confirmed it.
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yorubas don't have problems with igbos,it's only OSU yebhoes constituting nuisance on nairaland like the imbeciles above.

7 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by QuotaSystem: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:
but u couldn't help nnamdi kwanu even as ur igbo balls is bigger than Jupiter nd ya still irrelevant in the zoo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4204360_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Godemcee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Hagm0nd post=49132525][/quote]awon Igbo yii ounshe eni aponle rara.if u patronize them na to dy form VIP nd beat their hairy chest

2 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:
awon Igbo yii ounshe eni aponle rara.if u patronize them na to dy form VIP nd beat their hairy chest
you created the avenue nao
although we have thousands of sane igbos everywhere in Yoruba land that we've made friends and families.
It such a pity that majority of them are fed with hate speeches and tales from childhood.

1 Like

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by rapistomenka: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:

You mean the way Awolowo and Abiola were caged in prison like rabbits

12 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Igbo vs Yoruba feud was started by yoruba out of envy. I studied this greatly; what I found was yorubbas invade every Igbo success thread to derail it out of envy. On the other hand, Igbo rarely interfere with yorubbas threads except if they are trying to revenge. You can study this yourself. Same with Yorubba interfering with Biaffra threads. Do Igbos interfere with Odou Republic threads? NO. So why are you invading our Biaffran threads?

This is a perfect example, as with many of yorubbas interfering/invading Igbo space.
https://www.nairaland.com/3332241/photos-obi-onitshas-palace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by rapistomenka: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yorubas can only equate Nnamdi Kanu to Awolowo only when Kanu takes otapiapia in Kuje prison.

7 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by caprini1: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Until we learn to forget the past and move forward the e- fightings wont stop.Imagine if blacks or red indians start this kind of nonsense in America versus the whites.

1 Like

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
When Nigerians allow Igbos to have their Biafra.😁 ..

6 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by overall90: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op you are very stupid.
You opened a thread pretending to be a peace maker where as your true intention is to vilify the igbos and start another e-war.

8 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Fedayeen02: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Idydarling:
no mind them, my tribe (Ibibio) is gradually taking over, make dem dey der dey fight

lubbish
Nne ARA gbagbuo gi. You gather am
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by dadabashua1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
the only glimmer of hope is that, marriage between the two tribes is on the increase, may b by 2050 when we have half igbo half Yoruba kids it will reduce(thats if the biafra is not given to them) but let's face it, there are millions of igbos in SW that have never been to the SE their whole life and don't have another home apart from the SW so even with biafra there are millions that won't leave the SW, to be honest the yourbas now share the SW with the lgbos, from Lagos to Ibadan, down to ogun to osun,ondo ekiti... na only online fight so long it does not become a real war, dem go tire

3 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by rapistomenka: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Al-Mustapha is walking majestically today in Lagos streets after wiping the Abiola family..

Yet our lousy afonja warriors watch with hands akimbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Izonpikin: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Only when each region or state is allowed to operate independently...
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Chimarto: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Imagine, is no longer e-war anymore. I was returning from Alaba Int. market to Ilasamaja when this Yoruba girl started insulting someone just for stepping on her foot mistakenly. The Igbo dude apogogized but the girl keep raining insult on him in Yoruba language then the Igbo dude also started gifting her with heavy Igbo insult. I was like, you people should not burn this bus with insult abeg grin grin the Igbo vs Yoruba war is real especially when a Lagosia hear "Lagos is no man's land" from Igbo Person mouth

I always pretend that am an Igala boy when such IvY war is going on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Oblang(m): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
rapistomenka:

And u couldn't challenge the fulani herdsmen raping ur ppl with ur watermelon balls...

7 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by cjrane: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Godemcee:

I think Fulani sometimes use fake monikers like "OjukwuWarrior" to pretend to be Igbo and attack yoruba and sometimes they pretend to be Yoruba and strike Igbo.

But it is due to the foolishness of both tribes that Fulani guys now manipulate them to go at each other needlessly while Fulani is looting Nigeria unchallenged. grin

5 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Oblang(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chimarto:
Imagine, is no longer e-war anymore. I was returning from Alaba Int. market to Ilasamaja when this Yoruba girl started insulting someone just for stepping on her foot mistakenly. The Igbo dude apogogized but the girl keep raining insult on him in Yoruba language then the Igbo dude also started gifting her with heavy Igbo insult. I was like, you people should not burn this bus with insult abeg grin grin the Igbo vs Yoruba war is real especially when a Lagosia hear "Lagos is no man's land" from Igbo Person mouth

I always pretend that am an Igala boy when such IvY war is going on.

If they (igbos) start am real, dem go hear am....
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Oblang(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
cjrane:

I think Fulani sometimes use fake monikers like "OjukwuWarrior" to pretend to be Igbo and attack yoruba and sometimes they pretend to be Yoruba and strike Igbo.

But it is due to the foolishness of both tribes that Fulani guys now manipulate them to go at each other needlessly while Fulani is looting Nigeria unchallenged. grin

U think say Fulani get time for hide and seek. Their own na make u abuse Mohammed and see how ur head will be used for football.. Na chest beaters dey hide under different moniker...

3 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by rapistomenka: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oblang:

And u couldn't challenge the fulani herdsmen raping ur ppl with ur watermelon balls...

Where were you when Al Mustapha violently raped KudiRAT Abiola before strangling her in the open of Lagos streets
Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by gurujoe(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
rapistomenka:

You mean the way Awolowo was and Abiola were caged in prison like rabbits

7 Likes

Re: When Will All This Yoruba VS Igbo Madness Stop? by Aegon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
rapistomenka:

You mean the way Awolowo was and Abiola were caged in prison like rabbits

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arthur Eze "Spraying" Stacks Of Cash At A Wedding Reception / Agatu In Benue State Is Now History!!!! / Buhari And Apc Are Making A Mockery Of Intelligent Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.