Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added (1099 Views)

Uche Jombo Warns Her Debtor: Face You Make When Your Debtor Posts Designer Label / MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors / Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by teyus: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1hBJqCLPO1k/Vn0OyaAFzjI/AAAAAAAA5zs/XvOuDKvQ33I/s1600/Tiwa-Savage-baby-face.PNG[/img]

Mavins first lady and mother of one, Tiwa Savage has never revealed her baby face ever she gave birth to her first child with TeeBilz... Even though she uploaded the photos of the new born baby, but she never revealed his face.

She has been interviewed severally and asked why she'd never revealed the face of the new born baby. According to her, her husband Teebilz said she shouldn't reveal their son's face until he is grown.

In her new update on instagram, Tiwa Savage revealed the face of her cute son with TeeBilz and added, "My Little Christmas Teddy Bear". So her son is her Christmas Teddy Bear? Ok ooo!

See the photo below...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-GDo_-1IW71U/Vn0O0JYWNaI/AAAAAAAA5z0/vlGeQ5E_908/s640/Tiwa%2BSavage%2Bbaby%2Bface.PNG[/img]

Source: http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/12/finally-tiwa-savage-reveals-her-baby.html
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by superken(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by Young03(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Nonsense...how e take concern me

ds tin de pain me eee....him be jesus

abi e go change 1dollar to one naira ni

1 Like

Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by ratchy: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2015
She Don hide am finish?

No longer interested undecided
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by Kraspo(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2015
If it was in America, a celebrity couple like Tiwa and Tbillz who had already started a monumental stunt like this won't give up so easily until the hunger to see the child's face transforms him into a infant celebrity. Anyway, I commend them, they tried.
Happy for them. So many people predicted that their marriage won't last up till this time, but guess what? The same people are angling to see their baby's face.
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by barlkeez(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2015
wow.....cute
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Perhaps he was veeeeery dark at birth grin

Cute baby tho smiley
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by ojun50(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2015
Dis na person child them still they hide there own
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by igwe44(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg who done cook xmas rice finish,make I come chop
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by dancewithpeter1: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Make we take d baby's face chop xmas rice abi wetin? Shey she don hide am finish? I dnt knw wats special in d baby's face dat she's been hidin it since.even my unborn children cute pass her pikin
Re: Finally, Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby Face, You Won't Believe What She Added by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pretty boy.

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughter / Nollywood Actress Sugar Chika Awarded Masters Degree In UK University - Photos / An Interesting Interview With "BAMIDELE" Crooner Singer Doyinsola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.