Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Xamstar Sakoloba Crooner Speak About His New Track Festuring TGRB Boss Obaflo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Xamstar Sakoloba Crooner Speak About His New Track Festuring TGRB Boss Obaflo (908 Views)

Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single / Xamstar Sakoloba Crooner,speak About His New Track Featuring TGRB BOSS Obaflow / Xamstar Speak Out About His Next Track Go Insane Featuring Tgrb Boss Obaflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xamstar Sakoloba Crooner Speak About His New Track Festuring TGRB Boss Obaflo by Froshobaflow1(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2015
During An Interview WithxamstarThe Sakoloba crooner,he let us know about his new track
WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR NEW TRACK:
the name of my new track is called Go Insane,its a love song produced by two baddest producer,yungroc cooked the beat while hamstar mixed it
WILL YOU FEATURE ANYBODY OR IT'S SINGLE:
Have Released So Many Singles,I Have To Feature Obaflow Agbawo On this One,Because We Are both The Talk Of The Town,May Almighty Allah Take Us To Highest Level.
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO FEATURE OBAFLOW AMONG THE MILLIONS OF RAPPERS:
I Choose Obaflow Because He is My Childhood Friend,We Both Attend The Same Secondary School,Apart From That,To Say The Fact,Obaflow Is The Best Of The Best This Days,And I Promise You Fans,This Is not Only One Me And Obaflow We Do Together,I Love Him And He Love Me Too.
YOU HAVE RELEASED SO MANY TRACKS,SO DID YOU WANT US TO BE EXPECTING THIS AS THE BEST OF ALL:
Yeah,Although All My Track Are Good And SenseMaking,But The Reason While I featured Obaflow Is That,For Both of Us To Think And Drop The poo,The Song Is Going To Be Best.
APART FROM SINGING,DID YOU GET ANY OTHER JOB:
yes,am a business man
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR YOUR FANS:
I Have To Appreciate Them For Thier Love And Been Supportive To Me,And I Promised I Will Always Released The Best For Them.

(1) (Reply)

Coldplay Vs Imagine Dragons / The One For Me - Kilokeys / Heavy Metal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.