Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS (1069 Views)

Nigeria Airways Good Morning, Ladies And Gentlemen. / Nigeria Airways! / Nigeria Airways: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS by AKPAKA(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
"This is Captain TUNDE speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard NIGERIA Airways flight 602 from LAGOS to NEW YORK. We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.

"If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are on fire.

"If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will observe that the port wing has fallen off.

"If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little yellow life BOAT with three people in it waving at you.

"That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
Re: NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS by AKPAKA(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
At the airport for a business trip, I settled down to wait for the boarding announcement at Gate 35. Then I heard the voice on the public address system saying, "We apologize for the inconvenience, but NIGERIA AIRWAYS Flight 570 will board from Gate 41."

So my family picked up our luggage and carried it over to Gate 41. Not ten minutes later the public address voice told us that Flight 570 would in fact be boarding from Gate 35.

So, again, we gathered our carry-on luggage and returned to the original gate. Just as we were settling down, the public address voice spoke again: "Thank you for participating in NIGERIA AIRWAYS's physical fitness program.
Re: NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS by AKPAKA(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2006
Flight 765 has a pretty rough time above the ocean. Suddenly a voice comes over the intercom: "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and assume crash positions. We have lost our engines and we are trying to put this baby as gentle as possible down on the water".

"Oh stewardess! Are there any sharks in the ocean below?" asks a little old lady, terrified.

"Yes, I'm afraid there are some. But not to worry, we have a special gel in the bottle next to your chair designed especially for emergencies like this. Just rub the gel onto your arms and legs".

"And if I do this, the sharks won't eat me any more?" asks the little lady.

"Oh, they will eat you all right, only they won't enjoy it so much".
Re: NIGERIA AIRWAYS AND AIRPORTS by SamMilla1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Alitalia: Airplane Landed In Tokyo And Luggage In Atlanta
Alitalia: Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
American: Airline Meals Eaten Regularly Induces Cramps and Nausea
BOAC: Better On A Camel
Delta: Don't Ever Leave The Airport
Delta: Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive
El Al: Every Landing Always Late
Olympic: Onassis Likes Your Money Paid In Cash
PIA: Perhaps I'll Arrive
Sabena: Such A Bad Experience - Never Again
SAS: Sex After Service
TAP: Take Another Plane
TWA: That Was Awful
TWA: Try With Another

(1) (Reply)

Little Tony / Crazy Homework Excuses / Voodoo Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.