Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. (1110 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by Ussyyn(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.

I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.
I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.
This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.

Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.
Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.

I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her b**bs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

Just a long story, Read More HERE >> http://www.melogist.com/please-help-our-house-help-is-tempting-me-due-to-my-wifes-distant-relation/
Re: PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by yanabasee(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2015
You're a pastor?

This is how you people go about tarnishing the image of christianity.... As a pastor, you can't rebuke such temptation. I wonder what you preach in the church if you don't preach about the ways people shld avoid temptation...

Secondly, this is your house and you're the man... You have the right to warn her severely to be decent withe her dresses... But since you're of the evil, you let a demon control you in your own house... Shame!

Thirdly, you're spiritually weak... I doubt if you do morning and night devotion with your family... This will set aside this temptations...

You still have high motives on banging her... And I'm very sorry for you... You're not a man, you're a womanizer!
Re: PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
If truely u don't wanna do anytin, u shld hv told ur wife al these. U cld hv even playd along deceivin her and take pixs of her dressed in her wteva seducive manner b4 she(wife) returns and show to her as proof. If nothin is done asap, bro u'v fallen already
Re: PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by osaslord500(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you can't control house help, how can u even control your wife?
Re: PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by emeijeh(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eyah... Did u say u have started the romance?
Oh.... Pastor indeed
Re: PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. by jmaxjohn(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sense. Borrow some from d Christmas chicken u want to eat tday

(1) (Reply)

Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful / Can You Imagine This(photo inside) / Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.