Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Else Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Should I Do (709 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
I melt this lady two years ago, along Idiroko road, when i was about to cross boarder to our neighbouring country, we became friends, the friendship goes on very well, i made my feelings known to her that i love her and ready to marry her, her response was that she has a guy in her life who is going out with, for a couple of months i dont call her, i started calling her in august last year, she came to my house, our friendship continue rossy, not until a day i made the feelings known to her again, she responded that we cant marry, though she has left the former guy, yet she claim that we can only be friends, i have tried all i know to get her but all to no avail, three pastors told me that we can marry, they even said we are meant for each other, i told her this but is just like chasing after the wind, i give her whatever she need, yet the lady is not even thinking of me for a seconds, now she is having two guy in her life, the former guy and a new one but yet i still love this lady, how can i get her, help me out please.
Re: What Else Should I Do by sistawoman: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
What is her reason for not wanting you?
Re: What Else Should I Do by touchmeder: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2009
three pastors told me that we can marry, they even said we are meant for each other, i told her this but is just like chasing after the wind

What in heavens name do u people mean when u do things like this?

What is her reason for not wanting you?

der must be a reason or u cant decode it. dont worry i'd soon crack it for you.
Re: What Else Should I Do by Gentlelady(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
I don't think the girl really loves you!  She has just being using you as spare while she is searching for Mr. Right.  Forget her and look for your own girl.  Leave your pastors out of this matter o.
Re: What Else Should I Do by IFELEKE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Poster,
To Love is beautiful only when it's mutually shared, it becomes a nightmare when the feeling is one sided and the only way out is to let go.
So,
Let Go and Move On!.
Re: What Else Should I Do by edogram(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
she dont love u, forget her.

before she move in to another guy, where r u then, she dont have regard for u.
Re: What Else Should I Do by biola44: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
To Love is beautiful only when it's mutually shared, it becomes a nightmare when the feeling is one sided and the only way out is to let go.
So,
Let Go and Move On!.
move onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wink
Re: What Else Should I Do by sesman(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ Poster, This might be hard for you to take, but the lady in question doesn't love you, please move on and stop wasting your time, money and effort on her, It is hopeless,
Re: What Else Should I Do by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
@posta,
go back to your pastor, tell him to pray.
maybe even conduct special vigils cos the girls is obviously not into u.
Re: What Else Should I Do by Gentlelady(f): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
izeek:

@posta,
go back to your pastor, tell him to pray.
maybe even conduct special vigils cos the girls is obviously not into u.

Haba! 

Instead of spending his energy and time (maybe money) praying and conducting/attending special vigils to 'force' a girl to love him, he should spend all these asking God to give him his own girl that will love him freely. 

@ Poster

Verdict from the house, please move on!  Kneeling and cryiing!  cry My handkerchief don wet finish, bros abeg leave am! angry
Re: What Else Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
but i love her, i need her help me out
Re: What Else Should I Do by puskin: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
Cum, let me take U 2 one very powerful BABALAWO
Re: What Else Should I Do by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
the fact that you [/b]love her doesnt matter unless it goes both ways.
are you willing to go ahead and marry someone who has no feelings for you what so ever?!
she has 2 men in her life at the moment, and you aint one of them. in what language does she have to tell you to make you understand that you aint got [b]it?

for the life of me, how can someone go to some pastors and they will tell you that the girl is right for you without knowing the person in question?
not everybody is meant for anybody, some people are compatible others arent, obvioulsy you are not the kind of man that this woman desires as a husband. period.
accept it and move on with your life because continuing chasing that woman is just a source of problems, if not today then a few yrs down the line after that phoney marriage.
one sided love is worthless unless it goes both ways.
Re: What Else Should I Do by Gentlelady(f): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
Follow
puskin:

Cum, let me take U 2 one very powerful BABALAWO

SInce you need her and can't leave her, contacat puskin so he can take you to the powerful Babalawo. You have tried 3 pastors and it did not work so try 3 babalawos, lets see!  If it does not work try 3 spiritualists, if that does not work we go carri you lock for Kirikiri prison and trowa the keys.  Pssssst angry
Re: What Else Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
"SInce you need her and can't leave her, contacat puskin so he can take you to the powerful Babalawo. You have tried 3 pastors and it did not work so try 3 babalawos, lets see! If it does not work try 3 spiritualists, if that does not work we go carri you lock for Kirikiri prison and trowa the keys. Pssssst Angry"
WHY all these, girl, i said you people should give me clue on how to get her, stop all this nemesis pls

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me A Romantic Phrase In The Dialect Of Benin City / Has This Ever Happenerd To You? / A Woman Dumps Her Husband To Be Just A Few Weeks To Her Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.