Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse (3572 Views)

2019 Buhari's Friends Are Not Telling Him The Truth — Okogie / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Lets start the argument na. Im waiting

After you
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

The name stands for "my ND abas terd.

It is in effik.

Every similarities u see is all in your head

Then isnt your monker supposed to be myNDabas[b]terd[/b]
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by vayne(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nigga sherrup! Mynd44 power is limited to Politics section and can't demonstrate any power here, that why I am calling of the super mod lalasticlala to do the needful.

Do what needful exactly,You are irresponsible,how is it your business
Where you there when they started.

If this was offline,you would have secured yourself a very dirty slap for poke-nosing.

1 Like

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Then isnt your monker supposed to be myNDabas[b]terd[/b]

Are we discussing Islamic supremacists ideology or my moniker?
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nigga sherrup! Mynd44 power is limited to Politics section and can't demonstrate any power here, that why I am calling of the super mod lalasticlala to do the needful.

Let me mention you in politics section
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by Rilwayne001: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
vayne:

Do what needful exactly,You are irresponsible,how is it your business
Where you there when they started.

If this was offline,you would have secured yourself a very dirty slap for poke-nosing.

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin LWTMB.. a very dirty slap from who?
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

Are we discussing Islamic supremacists ideology or my moniker?

Have scattered all your arguments and was waiting for you to counter my second post. Your time starts now.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Have scattered all your arguments and was waiting for you to counter my second post. Your time starts now.

Arguing with you is pure folly
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't wish harm or threaten any nairaland member
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by vayne(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don talk my own finish.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

Arguing with you is pure folly

Hahahahahahahah

"K"
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Hahahahahahahah

"K"

That's not an insult but a fact.

By the way do you work for Buhari's DSS?
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by Rilwayne001: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

Don't wish harm or threaten any nairaland member
I didn't threaten anybody, your friend threatened to slap me angry
Why are u sending me PM?
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

That's not an insult but a fact.

By the way do you work for Buhari's DSS?

I wish did. Trust me, you would have been in jail by now. No trial
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why are u sending me PM?

To see if you are not a coward
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by MyndABastard: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I wish did. Trust me, you would have been in jail by now. No trial

That's a normal thing in Islamic Petroleum Republic of Nigeria under Fuhrer Buhari

1 Like

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by vayne(m): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why are u sending me PM?
I didn't threaten to slap you,I was only stating the obvious which is you can earn yourself a very dirty slap while poke-nosing.

Learn to mind your business!!

1 Like

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

To see if you are not a coward

What's your plan?

vayne:

I didn't threaten to slap you,I was only stating the obvious which is you can earn yourself a very dirty slap while poke-nosing.
Learn to mind your business!!

This is my business and so I am minding it. tongue
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by TunjiMsp: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
My questions, so what if you see us as bad people? Who are you and who is your father? Whats the business of earth with mars? Id!ots, how will ur useless views about my religion affect me?

Kai i pity una wallahi. Banzaye kawai dakikai
you don't dignify a fool by commenting on his thread, you are making him feel too important

1 Like

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by arabianights: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Compare these verses:

You must kill and destroy those who worship another god[exodus 22:20]

//be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god[quran 60:8]

grin When you hit them with verses as such, some of them come up with excuses such as,"......thats old testament'
They dont even know the origin of 25th of December and believe thats the date Jesus was born.Ask them how many wise men are mentioned in the bible and most will shout,3!.

When you have no idea on the truth or origin of your belief or even its doctrine, you end up as a fool.

2 Likes

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by arabianights: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
TunjiMsp:
you don't dignify a fool by commenting on his thread, you are making him feel too important

A fool.....My dear "A CURSED FOOL"
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
arabianights:

grin When you hit them with verses as such, some of them come up with excuses such as,"......thats old testament'
They dont even know the origin of 25th of December and believe thats the date Jesus was born.Ask them how many wise men are mentioned in the bible and most will shout,3!.

When you have no idea on the truth or origin of your belief or even its doctrine, you end up as a fool.

Even the Qur'an pointed out that the bible is corrupt thats why there are a lot of contradictions and confusions in the bible. Imagine, paul who never believed is Jesus was the one that began preaching about his teachings after his "death"

1 Like

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by analice107: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even the Qur'an pointed out that the bible is corrupt thats why there are a lot of contradictions and confusions in the bible. Imagine, paul who never believed is Jesus was the one that began preaching about his teachings after his "death"

Paul didn't believe in Jesus when He was alive, but went on to preach about the same Jesus he didn't believe in before.
So this corrupts the Bible how?

The same corrupt Bible Muslims spend all their time trying to fix Muhammed in?

The Bible, Islam Plagiarized?

The Koran is so free of contradictions?

How is Mary the mother of Jesus, the same person as Miriam the Sister of Moses?

By the way, Why do Muslims claim Allah gave Muhammed the Koran, when its Jibril who dictated the evil edicts to the pervert.

You claim the Koran is the direct words from allah, is another name for Allah Jibril?

Did the angel who almost choked Muhammed to dead in trying to make him submit, ever say his name was Jibril?

Who brought the idea of naming the angel?

If indeed, it was Jibril, the same as the Gabriel of the corrupt Bible. Why are their Modus Operandi different?

Whenever Gabriel appears, he introduces himself and tells who he has a message for, not to be afraid.

Jibril(so called), appears and tries to kill who has a message for.

The spirit of the so called Jibril is what is in Islam, choking and killing people who will not believe in it.

You have a Brian, use it and think. ALLAH IS SATAN, AND ISLAM IS HIS RELIGION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by true2god: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Can you quote the quranic verse that says the bible is corrupt? I dont want long stories pls, just the quranic quotes.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by true2god: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
analice107:

Paul didn't believe in Jesus when He was alive, but went on to preach about the same Jesus he didn't believe in before.

By the way, Why do Muslims claim Allah gave Muhammed the Koran, when its Jibril who dictated the evil edicts to the pervert.

You claim the Koran is the direct words from allah, is another name for Allah Jibril?

Did the angel who almost choked Muhammed to dead in trying to make him submit, ever say his name was Jibril?

If indeed, it was Jibril, the same as the Gabriel of the corrupt Bible. Why are their Modus Operandi different?

Whenever Gabriel appears, he introduces himself and tells who he has a message for, not to be afraid.

The spirit of the so called Jibril is what is in Islam, choking and killing people who will not believe in it.

Thanks man, this is a complete summary of islam and mohammed.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by true2god: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2015
analice107:

Muslims are like customers who go to market to buy tomatoes and upon getting to the market have no enough money to buy. The next thing is to tell the tomato seller (christian) that her tomatoes (bible) are 'corrupt', but instead of muslims going away, they start cherry-picking (favourable ones) from the same 'corrupt' tomatoes (bibles) that might help them in their cookings (lies).

Muslims\arabs are confused and lying folks.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by analice107: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
true2god:
Muslims are like customers who go to market to buy tomatoes and upon getting to the market have no enough money to buy. The next thing is to tell the tomato seller (christian) that her tomatoes (bible) are 'corrupt', but instead of muslims going away, they start cherry-picking (favourable ones) from the same 'corrupt' tomatoes (bibles) that might help them in their cookings (lies).

Muslims\arabs are confused and lying folks.

Godbless you sir.

Allah is Satan, and Islam is his religion.
Allah, actually said, Jesus never died, that he Allah brought the Jews under a spell and LIED to them, by making them think that they kill Christ. when indeed, he replaced Christ with his look alike.
This Jesus' look-a-like, in the Koran, does he have a name?

Where is that abduljabbar4? show ur face here, and clear this up, before you'll open ur lying mouth that Allah punished you with to spill poo.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by cloudgoddess(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
"The existence of a nice Muslim does not invalidate the statement that Islamic teachings advocate intolerance and violence toward non-Muslims"

I agree. But I say the exact same goes for Christianity. Both religions need to go straight into a trashcan somewhere.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
analice107:

Godbless you sir.

Allah is Satan, and Islam is his religion.
Allah, actually said, Jesus never died, that he Allah brought the Jews under a spell and LIED to them, by making them think that they kill Christ. when indeed, he replaced Christ with his look alike.
This Jesus' look-a-like, in the Koran, does he have a name?

Where is that abduljabbar4? show ur face here, and clear this up, before you'll open ur lying mouth that Allah punished you with to spill poo.

First you are getting it wrong. Prophets are meant to continue from where others stopped. If you give me the original version of the bible, i wont mind using it but you people have corrupted it with lies and subtitutions if not, why do we have different versions of the bible. Have you gotten your 2016 version?
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by abduljabbar4(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
analice107:

I dont have brian, i have a brain. Prophets continue from where the previous ones stopped thats why you think the Qur'an copied the buy-bule The original bible is okay but you guys have corrupted with with different versions. Im patiently waiting to see the 2016 version. Tell me how the idol you call "god" fvcked your own version of mary to give birth to ur jesus.
Re: The " My Muslim Friends Are Very Nice" Excuse by true2god: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I dont have brian, i have a brain. Prophets continue from where the previous ones stopped thats why you think the Qur'an copied the buy-bule The original bible is okay but you guys have corrupted with with different versions. Im patiently waiting to see the 2016 version. Tell me how the idol you call "god" fvcked your own version of mary to give birth to ur jesus.
If the bible is 'corrupt' that means allahh messed up big time. In the quran allahh promised to preserve his previous words from corruption. Why cant allahh preserve the torah (mosaic laws from the old prophets) and the injil (christian gospel)? Can you show me a single verse in the quran that said the bible is corrupt (or had been corrupted)? No long stories plss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

⭐ THESE POWERFUL "QUOTES" WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!! (Updated Today) / Can A Born Again Christiian Work In A Beer Manufacturing Company? / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.