Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? (708 Views)

Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
He is a Christian brother, and always on fire. He has tried to woo and win several Christian sister's heart but none seems to show interest. A little chat with a beautiful and quite muslim girl opened the veil of love.

Fellow N'laders, what do you feel about this type of relationship?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
moffymichael:
He is a Christian brother, and always on fire. He has tried to woo and win several Christian sister's heart but none seems to show interest. A little chat with a beautiful and quite muslim girl opened the veil of love.

Fellow N'laders, what do you feel about this type of relationship?

A Christian brother who is always on fire should not be wooing several sisters unsuccessfully. If you are a true believer, you should pray and the Holy spirit will direct you to the lady ordained for you as wife. Not that you will be playing kalo kalo by wooing different sisters.

It is not for Nairalanders to tell you our feelings about the relationship, it is for you to pray and be convinced she is the girl for you. Muslims are human beings too.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
if he is on fire then he have taken the case to God for direction but if he average Christian he needs his pastor's advice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:

A Christian brother who is always on fire should not be wooing several sisters unsuccessfully. If you are a true believer, you should pray and the Holy spirit will direct you to the lady ordained for you as wife. Not that you will be playing kalo kalo by wooing different sisters.

It is not for Nairalanders to tell you our feelings about the relationship, it is for you to pray and be convinced she is the girl for you. Muslims are human beings too.

Your comment is true and very hilarious.....tx
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by IamRespected: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Yes it is wrong
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:

Forget that ordained ish... you mean there's only one lady out there ordained for me? Just one? Haba!
I if the so-ordained lady is in America and I'm here, I can't find another wife? Don't tell me about divine connection please!.
You meet a lady, pray to ask God if she's right for you... voila! Not the other way round
#justsaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
adeaks:

. I love you,best comment Ever....brotherly love oooo
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

Forget that ordained ish... you mean there's only one lady out there ordained for me? Just one? Haba!
I if the so-ordained lady is in America and I'm here, I can't find another wife? Don't tell me about divine connection please!.
You meet a lady, pray to ask God if she's right for you... voila! Not the other way round
#justsaying

Well, that's your own belief. Mine differs from yours....

If your ordained wife is in america, you wouldnt have to find another wife because the same God that ordained her as your wife would make a way for things to work....unless you don't believe in God in the first place.
There are many christians who have met their partners by asking God to lead them, rather than going out themselves and then coming back to God. It depends on your level of spiritual maturity.

I still insist that it does not speak well for a brother who is "always on fire" to be toasting several girls unsuccessfully. It makes a mockery of the Holy spirit that is presumably in him. How can such a brother preach to me about asking God for divine direction before taking any step?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by cjfbn: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fire for mouth,a small Muslim babe has quenched the fire. Follow your mind and stop seeking public opinion on matters of love.
Merry christmas.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? by kuss: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
For a serious Christian church goers I it is ok

For a born again Christian - unimaginable

(1) (Reply)

Q&A On Jesus For Christians, New Converts, Want-to-convert and Everybody / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/03/16 / Pastor Celebrates With Traditional Masquerade Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.