Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? (623 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Why Do Husbands In Africa Die Most Times Before Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don not know if am the only one noticing this but a high population of husbands die before their wives why is this so?
Are the women the men's problem?
share your thoughts
merry Christmasssssss!
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wait make I consult God
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Chukabiz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
It's because one person must die first and women take good care of the children more than men.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
Should be obvious. The responsibility of a man is too enormous and lead to constant sleepless nights thinking of the next day welfare of the kids. This self induced agrypnia could result to hypertension which is responsible for most male deaths.

Did I mention the incessant nagging of some women too? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by ronald4lif(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chukabiz:
It's because one person must die first and women take good care of the children more than men.

A woman can't be a better carer to my kids than myself and I'm so not going to kick the bucket first just for that reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by obiorathesubtle: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
Men have shorter life expectancy.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Sunymoore(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is not easy living with women
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Should be obvious. The responsibility of a man is too enormous and lead to constant sleepless nights thinking of the next day welfare of the kids. This self induced agrypnia could result to hypertension which is responsible for most male deaths.

.YOU HAVE SENSE...
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Jayjay0(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Firstly.. It's not stated any where that men/husband die before their wives/women.

Secondly.. Men always marry someone that they are older than.. Abi nor be old person they first die
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by Chukabiz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

A woman can't be a better carer to my kids than myself and I'm so not going to kick the bucket first just for that reason.

lol. So you would want your wife to go first?
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives??????? by ronald4lif(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chukabiz:

lol. So you want your wife to go first?

I don't want anyone to go first, let nature take it course. But if she want to go first no objection from this nigga. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is This?? See What A Group Of Kenyan Youths Were Caught Doing To Girls (se / She Left When I Had Nothing,now She Wants Me Back Even Sleeping With My Friend / Why Are Ladies Throwing Shades On Yoruba Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.